Should I keep her, Sup Forums?

She hates Muslims. Is a Christian. Freak in bed. Hates Israel but not Jews (I can deal with that, she also hates the Jewbosses aka Soros) Actually games and is often better than me. Smart. Traditional family values and gender roles yet often times pays for the dates and won't let me pay since she makes more than me (I'm 20, she's 27). Only Caveat? She's fat and not too attractive. What do?

Post pics

>Is a Christian

Yeaaaaaahhhhhh noooo

Op here moving to mobile

She's not obnoxious about it.

you can get an imaginary waifu thinner?

No fat chicks

She's too old, and you're only with her because she's giving you attention. Don't let your dick get you in a bad situation

Having a fat wife is redpiled. It means they are good cooks and unlikely to cheat.

>*tips fedora*

Fuck off faggot. There is nothing better than a pure white Christian woman with traditional moral values. Go spread your degeneracy elsewhere.

For the love of God, listen to me.

I was where you are, sans the age difference.

Look past the chub and the average face. Learn to love her as she is and show her why you are worth loving.

I'm not saying settle. I'm saying compromise.

I have other, younger, better looking options but she's mostly redpilled

She's quite a bit older. Still, I guess that is she's not that fat (read fat percentage) she's a keeper. If her fatness is mostly because of big bones, then take it as a chance to have bulkier kids

>She's fat and not too attractive
Why do I get the feeling this is a huge understatement?

Stop thinking in terms of politics and the Jews. Just think about you and her and how you feel about her as a person, whether emotional or physical. Being fat can change, is she full whale or just a bit flabby?

>is a Christian
>traditional family values

>premarital sex

Something isn't adding up here.

This. Probably a 400 pound monster

That's older than I would recommend OP. That aside, offer to take her with you when you work out or jog. Women need to focus on cardio more, and it's much easier any way.

Most important things about a woman:
1.Personality
2.Face
3.Body
4.Political Beliefs

This is if you wanna marry

Only of she lets you put it in her bum

If you are attracted to her you should keep, not ask a bunch anime loving neets for relationship advice you fucking nigger

>be a confident man
>inspire her to lose weight alongside you by virtue of your own dedication to physical excellence
>grow closer to her as you accomplish this over the next several months/year
>treat her right and earn her respect
>marry your new best friend
>???
>profit

/thread

In a similar position.

>have 9/10 hot as fuck ex
>complete degenerate, slut, barren due to 14 years of eating disorder and even a coal burner
>get new girl
>conservative, traditional, only been with one other guy at 26 (hard to find these days), does everything i want in bed, hates lefties, believes in traditional gender roles, intelligent and will make an excellent mother.
>reasonably attractive but nowhere near as hot as ex

>tfw still want the hot barren degenerate ex

Is this just my biology fucking with me pol? I know logically i should want the new girl, but i know deep down that if the ex came back to me i would probably go back with her.

Am i just a worthless beta cuck pol?

>27yo woman dating 20yo man

do not wife this degeneracy

>Am i just a worthless beta cuck pol?
You already know the answer.

yes

keep her
on the side

Bump for interest

So i should forget the hot ex and stick with the based gf?

If you're coming here for approval of whether or not you should keep dating her then why should she stick around? Have you considered thinking for yourself?

>hates israel but not jews
So literally the opposite of pilled. Fuck this bitch.

One is a guaranteed loss. The other you might make out alright.

Figure out which is which and you'll have your answer.

>She's fat
youre all fat

this man and his numbers speak the truth.

She white? Seem to dance around that point

twitter #banislam #afd #pvv #deislamize #infidel #marine2017 fags join twitter we cant win electons on 4chanz

twitter #banislam #afd #pvv #deislamize #infidel #marine2017 fags join twitter we cant win electons on Sup Forums

Off yourself Christkek

You can't be redpilled if you're overweight.

she's LARPing to get knocked up
trust me, i did two of these
whatever a woman "thinks" or "believes" is determined by her biological imperative
she has no ideas of her own
treat her as you would treat a sjw
she's not any better, she just has had circumstancial reasons to larp as a tradi
once she gets married and worse, pregnant, you'll see the real her after a few years or right away
women are monsters
dont let them deceive you

>(I'm 20, she's 27). Only Caveat? She's fat and not too attractive.
haha i hadnt read this part
what a pathetic betafaggot, kys

>pre-marital sex
>Christian

wew lad.

HOW FUCKING DARE YOU!!!!

>barren
lmao is it 1750 who tf talk like this

your ex will probably start to lose her looks. You'll see her in like 10 years and be glad with your choice. Don't think with your dick.

only good replies in this thread

you can always lose fat but you can never unfuck a nigger