Its time we realize white women are niggers

Its time we realize white women are niggers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CtY5bv-oxLE
fusion.net/story/260993/the-bachelor-jubilee-sharpe-eliminated-black-contestants/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Woman Is The Nigger Of The World John Lennon
was he red-pilled?

youtube.com/watch?v=CtY5bv-oxLE

I don't want to risk my t levels by listening to his music. Someone confirm this.

>scared of music
I dont think your t levels can get any lower

Not just white women All women are Jews not niggers.

Look at the striking similarity between jews and women

>women and the jew never built any civilization

>women and the jew destroy civilization

>women and the jew live as parasites leeching off the host (MEN)

>women and the jew both behave as the perpetual victims ( muh rape culture, muh antisemitism)

Mankind must focus on the development of artificial womb

Oh shit it's pozzed as expected.

Literal faggotry as expected

Dangerous to t levels as stated.

I was thinking the same as you
Then i watched this and was blown away. The fucking liberals might be onto something with this Lennon guy. Its great

Disagree. They are more like niggers. Because the jews are smart.

It's a feminism song, saying that men treat them like niggers, which we've found out we should.

they spend all that time getting dolled up and fresh that pussy still stank tho

This

There won't be any women where we're going.

Cucklennon

Gilmore Girls a serie only for women.

No POC, other than an Asian female friend. All boyfriends are white guys..

This is the template for EVERY movie or Tv-serie that have white females as the target viewer.

Yea.. white women are so degenerate..

The series is about white women dating many guys and not wanting to have a normal family.

Cultural marxist propaganda for the middle class

damn ur blue pilled as fuck if thats actually what usee in most "white women tv shows"

>Implying we don't already realize this

they are not even human

Is there a Jewish problem in India?

>how can anyone be THIS stupid?

I'll go with they're both niggers and Jews. Pretty much take all the bad aspects of both races and put them together. White women.

This destroyed my Christmas day

merry Xmas, Silva

Merry Christmas Sup Forumsand

The superiority of 2d is the most important redpill

I think you can learn a lot from tv-series and movies. They are governed by the free-market of sorts. If the target audience doesn't like what they see, the ratings of the show plummet..

An example from the Bachelor in the US. (a law suit was filled against the show in 2012, for racial discrimination). Why do they not want to have a black bachelor? it's because the female audience want a Mr. Dreamy. And that is not a black guy.
fusion.net/story/260993/the-bachelor-jubilee-sharpe-eliminated-black-contestants/

>They are governed by the free-market of sorts
>being this naive

poo-man speaks the truth im afraid

dude do the women in your family watch any of those hallmark christmas romance movies? because those are marketed nearly exclusively to white women and it's literally ALWAYS a tall white chad who is financially successful as the love interest. in fact there are practically no non-white characters in those things at all.

middle class white women are subconsciously super redpilled

DisagRee. Women want POC dick and to be whores. They just vouldnt admit it in public back then as much as its socially acceptable now.

You can learn alot from different shows or games because they are often reflective of whats happening in the real world and they put their own little twist on it.

i get what ur saying but you act like these women have a mibd of their own and are deciding ehat they like and that its not the other wat around.

These movirs and tv shows and hollywood ate deciding whats popular and what women want. Women arent making these decisions themselves.

Its the writers and producers influencing and deciding what women wany and what they are going to eant in the future

To be fair, he could've told the same to the Viennese men and gotten the same reaction.

No there not. Thats just what middle class white women appear like on the surface. Same with these hallmark movies they watch. It always looks that way on the surface but they are subconsciously getting blue-pilled.

Hate to say it but its actaully the "micro"-expressions, gestures, and concepts in thesr shows that symbollically influence white middle class women. i never said there media doesnt have them fucking white chad.

Im implying there plays aroubd the concept of them cucking men and shit like that

Lol

Have to agree with you there, difference is they aren't born that way. We can save the future generations.

No this ain't some cultural-marxism, where you just can "brainwash" people into taking up specific interest.

Females have certain things they enjoy - simply because they are females. If you look at a womens magasin. The stories they publish - are governed by the free market. If a magasin decide to exclusively use fat-models and talk about programming or science, then they won't sell as much and will quickly become outcompeted by magasins that have stories about what female want to read; Such as "i lost 10 kg in 4 weeks", "ten reasons why chocolate is healthy for you", and whenever these magasins portray male as a sexual object/desirable mate, then it is almost exclusively a white male.

You're right I hate to say it but you're right.