Was he a jew?

Was he a jew?

Other urls found in this thread:

jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=885
youtube.com/watch?edit=vd&v=LHQ6MRz8JTU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes. His mother is a jew.

By blood, yes. In practice, I don't know.

>He doesn't remember the circumcision episode

Jews adore Rugrats.

anyone remember that episode where Tommy says "We've been gyped!"?

>Implying a baby can have religion, even if their parents proclaim them to belong to a religion
Nah m8

kek

>lip shits
didnt realize they were jews

Ofc he was

Tommy (((((((Pickles))))))) was the kikiest one of all.

As long as your mother is jewish you're considered a jew for life. Even if you turn into the biggest fedora tipper on the planet you're still considered a jew by jewish people.

That's why you see so many self-hating jews.

>you will never be a little shitkid watching rugrats ever again

just end me

Didi (the mother) was a Jew. So yes, Tommy was a Jew.

>the Hanukkah episode where uncle Boris talks about his Uncle Semen

Classic

Oddly enough you have to watch the entiee episode to hear him say it, youtube scrubbed all related videos. Weird.

Having your penis mutilated to mark you as a tribal member is proof enough.

His mom was a jew so yes

>tfw Didi got GOY'd

Bobby Fischer did more in the fight against kikes than you ever will

what's he thinking here?

YES!!
jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=885

But who cares. It's a show kikes show to goyim children in order to get them ADHD.

The Pickles family always surround themselves with jewry.

The real question- what was this jew's endgame?

>As long as your mother is jewish you're considered a jew for life.
>Using the Jews' own shitty definition of what makes a Jew as criteria

By that definition, Bobby "8/24/99 Death to the Jews. Just kill the Motherfuckers!" Fischer, Gunther "fight to the last shell, long live the Fuhrer" Lutjens, and Anton Graf "Shoot the Commie Jew" von Arco auf Valley would all be Jewish because of their mothers.

Comet Pizza obviously

Also, to stop being the target of the never-ending ridicule because of his name.

youtube.com/watch?edit=vd&v=LHQ6MRz8JTU

>Russian immigrants who are always complaining that it wasn't this way in the "Old Country".

Well if you don't like it, you can always go back to your genocidal Communist hellhole of a home.

yeah that's how it works. At the end of the day they're still considered jewish by rules of the religion.

what they believe or do is literally not an argument.

Thia guys right if your born to Jewish parents the jewish community accepts you. Often the Jewish community reaches out to atheist jews and try to guilt them into rejoinjng the faith. It does indeed drive secular jews mad. A la David Cross (check out his material on the matter he covers it extensively)

Wrong poster. But i hope you had a happy baller friday and a merry christmas

>JIDF pls go

>all the jewish holiday episodes are actually proper expositions on the holidays, actually going through the story of passover, hanukkah, etc
>all the christian holiday episode are secular bullshit like santa and the easter bunny instead of anything about jesus.

did he died?

STOP IT

(((Pickle)))

What did he mean by this?

Are YOU user?
Do you know who I am?
That's right, I'm TV personality Pat Sajak! Do you have any idea why I should be here at your home, >>Sup Forums?

BECAUSE YOU'VE JUST WON TEN MILLION DOLLARS

Lipshits

This was a kids show