Well no because

well no because
*brings the mic closer*
every 10 years your cells in your body actually completely change.
i was reading this article about how DMT can actually advance this process into only taking 6 years because your pineal gland- jaimie could you get that article up? yeah but its because your pineal glands can actually make your cells rejuvenate faster ... here we go
*looks over at the screen*
look at that ...
yeah that chimp must be what? 400 pounds? jesus those things will tear you to shreds

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

technological butterfly

it's 7 years (regardless of DMT)
sage slide thread

DUDE ELK MEAT

Nice pasta but highly accurate of how the show goes no matter who the guest is.

jamie pull that thing up

>it says here that's not true

well yeah but there's DEFINITELY different science behind that. DEFINITELY.

>someone should really keep an eye on the dog in the backk yard. mountain lion might eat it
lost

No Jamie, not that article. That one's from mainstream science.

What? The article I read was withdrawn by the publishing website for having too many errors?

That's alright. I referenced all the important details and scientific data in an Onnit.com blog post.

That's o-n-n-i-t .com
enter "rogan" at checkout for 10% off your first order

Am I the only one that actually hates this guy? I think he is a pseudo intellectual idiot.

>>What? The article I read was withdrawn by the publishing website for having too many errors?
"""""(((((Errors))))))"""""

Is that what they call it these days?
>pic related

Follow """real""" (((science))) don't watch fake news
The sky is red
Your knees are blue
2+2= 17

Don't challenge authority

Joe Rogan's 2016 stand-up special in San Franciso was pretty solid. It's relevant that it was in SF because he dropped some material on the whole transgender meme and whatnot else, and he didn't get booed out of the building. The audience was generally very receptive to him. Good show, would recommend.

That's pretty spot on actually. I like Rogan in general, but he goes off on some really bizarre tangents.

my whole life has been a hell piece of shit.. fucking worst hell. now finally I am in the position where I can show you and make you pay, make you feel how I felt. Make you understand my Hell. Welcome to my Hell... That's not all. How about this. How about I treat you like shit now that I hold the cards. I wanted to be the bigger person and not turn the screws now that I'm the commander but heck I guess I'm just not that big of a person. So now that I've got the opportunity to physically and emotionally torture you I'm thinking maybe I should do it. Maybe I should hack your shit and fuck with you online and cyberbully you to the point where, heck, you actually want to kill yourself. Sound familiar? How does your own medicine taste Huh. Joe? Your gay little MMA fighting and herbal supplements can't do shit to save you. I do this shit for fun.

Rogan is fine when he is interviewing other people but some of the pseudo-intellectual nonsense that comes out of his mouth if hilarious to listen to.

He's shocked me in his ignorance on religion by saying the Bible is full of myths and makes fun of the Old Testament, yet says the "Jewish Bible" isn't probably like that.

He doesn't realize the Jewish scripture is THE OLD TESTAMENT!

He's not an academically smart man but he does give a platform for other smarter people who don't usually get attention to espouse their views, all of which is something he admits regularly. Anyone who is willing to do that is alright in my books. Don't care much for MMA but I've heard a lot of interesting guests on his show.

>every 10 years your cells in your body actually completely change.
these retards keep saying this shit but it isn't true for a lot of cells ie brain

Why does he love Joey Diaz so much?

The guy is a weirdo and not funny at all

Fuck off plagiariser

kek

I can picture you as real uptight and unlikable.

>JOEY DIAZ KETTLE BELL COMING SOON TO ONNIT, THAT'S O-N-N-I-T.

>accelerating cell turnover is a good thing

17 you say?

Hes not an intellectual or a pseudo intellectual. Hes a sports commentator who smokes weed.

> Called Rogan a pseudo intellectual

Youre a fucking retard and im not larping

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

ALPHA BRAIN
SHROOMTECH
KRILL & MCT OIL
PRIMATE CARE PILLS

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE

>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO

DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE

>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"

>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"

Joe Rogan, 2015

>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING

Brought to you by SquareSpace©

cue the hempforce mustard

So the demon in the white house, Barrack Hussein OBUMMER, has felt the need to, once again, undermine and threaten the American people with his IDIOTIC and COMMUNIST policies.

Him and his cronies, the cheka of the progressive left, the GESTAPO, have declared an all out war on American Values AND I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF IT.

YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBER YOU SCHMUCK YOU, AND THIS FINE NATION WILL *BREATH* A BREATH OF FRESH AIR WHEN YOU AND YOUR SICK LITTLE FAMILY IS FINALLY EVICTED FROM YOUR PUBLIC HOUSING.

ROBERT TURN THE MUSIC ON, I CANT STOMACH THIS ANY LONGER

Gave his show a try but just couldn't handle the extremely long episodes and pseudo-intellectualism. I did listen for the scott adams episode and got the vibe scott is definitely hiding his power level.

Yeah I like to listen to it when he has interesting people to talk too

Come here Sup Forums

>Yeah I like to listen to it when he has interesting people to talk too
>whoah
>oh wow
>wooow
>woah
>that's...
>wow
>wow

Why can't he just shut up if he can't contribute in any real way?
Saying 'wow' when hearing something really incredulous is alright, being mindblown for 45 minutes straight is not.

>Drink Coco Cafe
>It tastes terrible and nothing like chocolate milk
Fucking joe rogan

He seems like he tries pretty hard to be smart.