How do we fix the women problem?

How do we fix the women problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/SamandTolki/comments/4pys0e/sam_and_tolki_the_timeline/
twitlonger.com/show/n_1soqvsn
reddit.com/r/SamandTolki/comments/34dx2x/sam_cant_finish_13rd_of_a_chipotle_sized_burrito/
pastebin.com/kWP6x6n9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't get it

the girl got drunk and fucked several guys at the event

I don't blame her, that dude is fugly.

SDGQ? Isn't that that charity event for speedrunning video games? There's not even any attractive guys there, what the fuck lmao

fix the nu-male problem

>tfw no drunk girl thirsty for me

there's an entire subleddit dedicated to what happened if anyone's actually interested

reddit.com/r/SamandTolki/comments/4pys0e/sam_and_tolki_the_timeline/

>no back story

Please shoot yourself in the neck scum

It's like two years old faggot

we put them in cloth bags and treat them like male property, the way those clever arabs do it

giving freedom to women is the death sentence for your civilization

Hey Sup Forums is something like this possible ? Its really a fantasy of mine to be able to do this

You might as well be asking "how do we fix the children problem?" The failure of white women is the failure of white men. They don't have anyone to lead them. Fix yourselves first and women will follow.

Highly unlikely. You'd have to pull some drug addict back from the very brink of death or something and basically stockholm them, and even then that's more fantasy than anything likely to happen in real life.

who the fuck cares about these fucking faggot cunts? get a fucking life you sad cunts

you could be making threads about literally anything yet you decided on these two fucking random nobodies, on fucking christmas day... Lmao

Fucking pathetic morons desu, you're life must be worse than the guy in the pic

I'm not supposed to know something a random girl did somewhere in the world two years ago , you insufferable aspie

3rd from the right is a qt

Then she feels better than you, and leaves for a marginally better man

lolno

I know its really sad that trying to do the opposite is really easy fuck

Love agdq but the community is worst than cancer

>heres a faggot website dedicated to following fucking losers
no thanks kys

man I read the story on this shit, poor fucking dude.

Stop reading that trash you weeb faggot.

People are fundamentally pretty garbage, man. Being terrible is a lot easier than rigid adherence to virtue because virtue isn't very "fun" for most people.

Sell them to the Japanese

lol apparently they are still married.

my god, look at the fucking disgust she has for him
no wonder the poor guy got cucked.

twitlonger.com/show/n_1soqvsn

I mean, he chose to stay with her. It's pretty wild that a person would chose to keep doing that with a person who betrayed them so completely.

That would be some Cask of Amontillado shit for me. Never forgiven.

True, but i would like to hear from somebody who actually that did this

Im sure there is somebody that made it happen

reddit.com/r/SamandTolki/comments/34dx2x/sam_cant_finish_13rd_of_a_chipotle_sized_burrito/
lmaooo faggot can't even finish 1/3 of a babybeehriito
asking to get cucked lawls

Kek what a fucking cuck, and if they divorce he'll have to keep paying lots of alimony what a retard

She had to catch them all.

>artificialwombs.jpg

I don't see what the problem is.

wheres the vids?
The stories etc?

breh read up on it a glimpse into the life of IRL cuck
mind boggling

The only thing she caught were a bunch of STDs.

>dude is a cuck, forces fetish on wife/gf, she agree's because she wants to keep him

>OMG FUCKING WOMEN

jesus christ, personal fucking accountability, he can say no, as can she.

The God Gamer Stigma

Virtually impossible to de-whore a woman.

Nice fantasy though.

He chose the cuck life

wait are you actually defending her cheating on her husband?
are you defending the cuck for taking her back?

Wtf does "Hardly" mean? Like just a blowjob or he came in 5 seconds?

The dude clearly wants it

Just walk away. I'm completely serious.

Leave them with the weak and inferior males that leave them unsatified and unhappy.

If you're a strong male, dedicate yourself to knowledge, gaining new life experience, improving yourself physically, spending quality time with family and friends, and most of all, having fun. You'll have lots more fun without a self absorbed woman to drag you down.

By being better men.

>jorge rated 1
>protection: yes
lmao

>guitar boy
>random
Whore didn't even know who she banged

There are guys named Kristin?

Wondering the same

Is there a video describing what went down?

Whenever I have women's problems I use a tampon

This is the kind of path I've been going for a while now.

What's so bad about having sex with several men you just met at a one-day event?

Get a wife. Get her pregnant. And raise the next generation u dumb faggot

Some girls go to these events for attention whoring, free food and getting the D so it's probably a girl.

So is she

son, it chooses you.
its a gift from kek, that you must humbly accept.

Not a drop of testosterone in the room.

This, and don't ever hesitate to tell her no when you know it must be done. I am pretty sure women secretly love being told no and being forced to abide by her man's rules. It's when she knows that she can bend your rules and break your will that she loses respect for you.

I'd drop some testostorone in the guy 3rd from left if you know what I'm saying

God the confession of a cheater. It writes itself.

pastebin.com/kWP6x6n9

*right

>checked
i would really prefer it if you would fuck me

as an ugly man, you do not really have the options.

>tfw she probably cheated with over 20 men
This is why I couldn't be in a relationship. If someone did that to me I am too mentally unstable I would literally kill the person... Jesus Christ

While this is technically true, I always picture the redpill folk (the reddit ones, not poltards) as extremely bitter. Like they're just raging inside that theirs oneitis is happily married to someone else

kek... :^)

Who cares? Was probably several other girls that got shitfaced and fucked the first person that gave her attention. If I got drunk and fucked several girls one night I would be proud over myself. I would feel like a slut but at least got laid. Something that don't happen every night. Bet most of Sup Forums would join a gangbang with her if they got a chance.

>Two years ago I cheated on cucky
>I knew that I still loved cucky, I wanted to be with him more than anything. I was so afraid I had thrown that away.

I bet the poor faggot ate it all up

I'm not worried about those kind of girls. They would never talk to me

When a grown ass man has more interest in fucking SUPER MARIO, it's a wonder she stuck around at all.

I wouldn't even be at a party

they are married right?
she knew what she was getting into right?
if she was tired of if why not ask him for a divorce instead of cucking him?

I would probably have to kill the girl, the guy, a nigger, a kike, and a muslim.

Be men.

>How do I fix the shallow cunts in my dating tier

fixed it 4 ya OP

almost impossible and rare af
but on of my friends' older brother did do something like this
>inb4 bullshit

It is utterly mindboggling that a person could be so self absorbed. It's all deflationary language, like she's blaming it on another version of herself.

How can you ever rationalize being that much of a shitty person?

She almost certainly cheated on him before this event and she will absolutely cheat on him again in the future.

Because at the end of the day, the sex isn't doing it for her. She knows she can get better dick and she craves it. She is in denial about it now but eventually the knowledge that she can cum so much harder on another man's cock will reassert itself.

This is why you can't take a cheater back. Cucky is better off divorcing her and finding a woman who really doesn't care about sex.

literally who?

you mind telling us about it?

>tfw you once thought you were bad with women

lads, at least none of us will ever be cucked by speedrunners

seeing this shit makes me feel like a fucking god

just imagine the anguish, this guy hearing that his love got gangbanged by FUCKING SPEEDRUNNERS, one of them was probably even thinking about his framedata and shit while losing his virginity, that cuck probably didn't even get angry, he probably just cried

like a bitch

and then what? she tells him "sorry I was drunk, I didn't know what I was doing..." and the KEKMASTER FORGIVES HER

LIKE WHAT THE FUCK, THIS BITCH LOOKS LIKE SHE'S ON SOME SCHLOMO GOLDBERG NOSE, AND "BERG" MEANS MOUNTAIN IN GERMAN, WHICH IS QUITE FITTING BECAUSE THAT NOSE IS A FUCKING MOUNTAIN, YOU COULD HIDE THE ENTIRE TWIN TOWERS UP IN THEM SHITS, SHITS SO DEEP MUFASA PROBABLY DIED IN THERE, WTF WHY ARE YOU STILL TOGETHER

just imagine it, she cheated on him with FUCKING SPEEDRUNNER AUTISTS, she couldn't go any lower if she wanted, and this fucking guy is deluded into thinking that she won't cheat again if someone more desirable than him arrives

fuck me

Fuck off, nobody cares about your reddit bullshit here

>hanging out at his place
>we both go downstairs
>his brother comes back home
>looks like a chad but is a nice guy
>there's a girl with him
>dressed like a total whore
>she was pretty much dressed all the time
>was talking in ghettoish shitspeak
>on multiple occasions we could hear them doing it while his parents weren't home
>a few months later she actually was speaking like a normal person and dressed decently
that's pretty much it i'm not really sure what to say

Why is it backwards? This makes no fucking sense.

i love looking speerunning contests and have a lot of respect for the giant amount of work made by speedrunnes.. but have to admit they are for the most part fucking ugly numales shrimp dick beta virgins in full autismo mode.

>being that much a normie

I'm currently on Three Months with a qt ex scene girl with drug and mommy issues.

She got a few modest dresses for Christmas so it looks like we're on our way to One Year.

Only works because I fundamentally don't give a shit and she knows if she doesn't make me happy I won't keep her around.

lol, is this for real? If so it's disturbing yet impressive that she managed the logistics to have sex with nearly 30 people in less than one week.

>this triggers the weebs

agree 100%, but you forgot another key component, attention she wasn't getting her fill form cucky so went and got it from someone else

mangas read from right too left
but its an edit from a "corruption" manga or something like that its what said the user who post it
so it should be from "normal" to slut actually

women are always the innocent victims shitlord, dont u dare put any responsibility on her back

who gives a shit about some losers from reddit?

I agree, It's not like either of them could do any better, just that the pussy pass meme is actually real so a 5/10 woman can get laid just as easily as an 8/10 Chad without even trying

Females are incapable of being self-aware. It's literally not possible.