Japan dying faster than ever

By January 2017 it will be around 126.6 million, speeding up the drop of more than the so far -250.000 per year. Births were under 1 million, something that hasn't happened since 1899.

>b-but muh robots
While the sufficiently advanced tech comes online to take care of their old farts they will be far too broke to implement it nation wide. Less children means less taxes collected to support the social net system.

To all the morons that believe in overpopulation and not having childred, congrats. You are the reason your nations will go broke.

zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-25/demographic-shock-ground-zero-japan-births-drop-below-million-first-time-record

2 nukes were enough

sounds like they need some muslims :^)

I think it's good to have a real life warning example like this in at least one country. This would be a good incentive to get white to breeding more.

This can all be traced back to having femenism but directly into the their constitution.
Turns out women actually hate men and secretly want to murder their own kids.

>going (((broke))) is a problem
You really are a kike you know that

Japanese were fine with no money for 1500 years. They will be fine as long as they dont accept multiculturalism or invaders

A shrinking economy is not a bad thing.
As long as japan stays at the forefront of technology it doesn't matter what their GDP is.

shekelstein at it again

who gives a fuck? it means their cities and metro's will finally be more liveable. the house prices will go down, which will make sure people will finally be able to own a house instead of a small studio.

i wouldn't give a fuck if the population of my country went down with 5 000 000, as long as we wouldn't be replaced by immigrants.

i really dont know why you guys are so upset about births, as long as your population is ethnically homogeneous it has nthing but benefits

> but muh welfare

fuck that dysgenic ponzi scheme

so fucking what? They still have rising GDP per capita which is what counts. That's still a lot better than Canada taking in fucking 320,000 immigrants a year and only having 1% GDP growth (if that).

Japan is a tiny island country with limited resources. They can't have infinite population growth.

I will breed with the nip women

That is a horribly misleading graph, probably made by a jew.

Also contrary to popular belief, Japan is hardly the country with the lowest birth rate. It's propaganda. A country with a lower birth rate than Japan is Germany. And yes, that includes the millions of muslims pumping out babies like no tomorrow. In a few generations Germany will be an Islamic country, Japan will still be Japan despite their low birth rate.

You just need to wait until the old die off and it will be sustainable pop replacement rate afterwards.
I'd rather deal with old people than Achmed and Jamal any day

>have more space and more ressources for less people
>somehow a bad thing

I'm sure Japan would be much better off completely cemented over with everyone stuck in 10m3 appartments, am I right? How fucking bluepilled can you be. In modern political systems, growing populations only benefit the ultra-rich who get to sell more land and pay lower wages while they siphon off their profits overseas.

On top of that, just as doom scenarios of explosive population growth were proven wrong, so will doom scenarios of population decline. As the Japanese population will NATURALLY lower, the social phenomena which caused that phenomena will also decline. Nations of today and the future will likely have their populations gravitate around an equilibrium point.

>In modern political systems, growing populations only benefit the ultra-rich who get to sell more land and pay lower wages while they siphon off their profits overseas.

this

exactly. what would be the point of having more japs? even more crowded cities? even higher house prices?

as long as they stay ethnically clean there is not a single thing that harms them

Posts like these make me fucking facepalm.

Here's the thing.

You have lots of money and influence -> more opportunities for singles -> birth rates drop -> birth rates drop enough to cause an economic depression -> opportunities for singles cease -> more incentive to have more kids -> birth rate increases -> birth rates increase enought to cause a major economic uprising -> you have lots of money and influence -> birth rates drop -> ...

Don't you see what I imply here?

HOLY FUCKING SHIT YOU MEAN THAT TINY RICH ISLAND WITH 128 MILLION PEOPLE CRAMMED ON IT IS SLOWLY SETTLING ON A LOWER POPULATION?!?!?!?!

thats it, nope, nope, nope, fuck they need to start bringing millions of Nigerians and Pakistanis or Japan is OVER

increase immigration NOW gook goyim

t. Shlomo Shekelblatt (((economist)))

Japan is too crowded, they could kill 90% of their population and it still would have more people per square meter than my country.

gebaseerde broeder, zalige kerstmis gewenst

Who said we need robots to euthanize the old?

Hitler knew what was best (google 'Aktion T4')

Even my dad, who only has a few years left ahead of him, says he'd rather die than lose the ability to shit by himself

Once you get up around 75-80, it's time to pull the plug

>Croat weeaboo upset his anime fag country will start importing shitskin labour

Suck it, gay boy.

>women are insufferable and giant liabilities
>men stop trying to have relationships, get married or reproduce due to this
>somehow everything except women gets blamed for declining birthrates

wew lad

>sell my country for shiny beads
It's better to live through a few decades of economic problems than to literally destroy your country and replace it with niggers and Mudslimes. Population will eventually stabilise just like in the rat version of the mouse utopia experiment.

Nothing a little multiculturalism can't fix!

LOL

Who told you this bullshit?
GDP literally decided WW2.
Heavy industry is the backbone of any nation, the muscles of the body politic.

That's why superior German technology lost against Soviet population and American industrial capacity.

>Japan dying
>Reproduction rate lower than death rate
>invent and make a 3D anime, weeaboo piece of shit wife thing that does fuck all but Jap men love it

I wonder why Japan is dying...

>graph shows 0,2% growth though

>japan
>feminism

Well except the susceptibility to disease since they thrive off limited genetic variance in a homogeneous population

But if they become technologically advanced to thwart epidemic level diseases, they be g

Why do you think the rat version will prevail over the mouse version?

The nips are prone to self-termination.

We live in the age of nukes. Also, importing niggers and mudslimes creates a fifth column who will not vote in favour of the original ethnic group. The country will be more susceptible to external enemies.

Well, I hope at least.

MUH ETHNOCENTRIC STATE

More Japs would be 1 thing. At least that would be natural growth. These motherfuckers want them to increase immigration. More muslims and shitskins

I didn't say they needed to import muslims, nigger.

They need to get their birthrate up.
Ban anime and feminism

Me too, lad.

If you replace the population of tokyo with the population of detroit, tokyo will become detroit.

My bad. Carry on, white man.

The world has changed since then.
The likelihood of a major war between super powers is non-existant because neither side would be able to recover and some third power would take over while they squabbled.

It's all about utility.
If you're useful to the rest of the world you will be protected and catered to. If you're not useful then you will be fucked.

This aint the 1940s retard.

You don't need 1000 people on an assembly line. There's something called automation.

You really think there's going to be another land war between superpowers? You're fucking retarded.

So... can we dump our muslims there ?

No this kind of decline will literally break their economy, resulting in young people having to take care of multiple old people each. And it's still not morally acceptable to start culling old folks or to shut down pensions, neither old nor young people would like that prospect.

The population will decline to a more manageable level and thrn recover. Why are we all so obsessed with growth ffs

>limited genetic variance in a 1.7k year old population (60+ generation)
Your whole education is a meme

meh, even that is not that big of a problem. japan, (and every country in the world for that matter) used to have a far smaller population where you maried practically only the neighbours. yet unless you have retarded customs like actively pursue marriage with cousins, or you have a tiny genetic pool ( amish f.e.) etc the problems of inbreeding are exaggerated.
and as you say, science and medicinal and genetic research will fix that aswell.

With decline of economy will come decline of medical care.
With decline of medical care will come decline in elders survivability.

Quite the contrary. I want to see them get to their knees.

This. Nature will find a way.

Which, as I said, won't be accepted by anyone, no one wants to give up their privileges, the only people who could manage are the rich
We are witnessing quite literally the destruction of the middle class here.

The japanese will be replaced by weebs

What caused the drop in 2012?

>Why are we all so obsessed with growth ffs

It's JewDP growth

The ultimate jew

They need to open up their country to sex tourism. They will get their numbers up and probably become more white. It's a win win proposition.

Japan is overpopulated and their birthrate is rising. Stop falling for (((their))) tactics.

>the wannabe japs will become the actual japanese
>Ken-sama will be seen as an authentic japanese person in your lifetime
The ultimate irony

>You need unlimited growth.
Please.

Japan could lose a third of their population and be fine. Do you know how densely populated Japan is?
This is more kike propaganda.
>look, goy! japan is dying!!!
Well meme'd

I believe that the replacement rate of weebs is lower than that of pandas

Exactly

Our economies would literally collapse without constant growth, sure we can have some recessions but there's no getting off this ride.

that chart is literally propaganda

Smart people on Sup Forums today

Thanks to modern transportation you can get all the genetic diversity you need by just flying to a different part of Japan

we need more immigrants

>Less children means less taxes collected to support the social net system.

Why not tax the robots then?

double checked the stats, but Japan and Norway are almost exactly the same size.
Japan has 364k km^2 in landmass and Norway 304k km^2.
Yet Japan has 24 times the population, Tokyo being the most densely populated cities on the planet. Granted, most of their land is not uninhabitable mountain.

They just need to keep their heads over water and not ruin themselves with multiculturalism. The old will die off and a new glorious Japan will emerge.

>overpopulation is a huge problem
>a decline in population of about 0.1% per year is bad

>All these good goyim feeding my petrodollar and fueling my federal reserve
You all realize you're our indirect slaves until China opens the AIIB right?

ppl breed when they're happy, they prosper, they're safe and are confident of the future

statism kills all that

>correlation=causation

This
Fuck off KIKE

This is a non-problem used by leftists as a reason to support sending immigrants to Japan
>wow an island country's population doesn't grow infinitely
>wtf I hate population density now

Tokyo has the largest population of any city but is very far from being the most densely populated one

Prime time for scoring some fuzzy jap puss.

why not tax the taxmen?

Fewer japs will have to work more productive while decreasing hours and introducing more automation.
Today we have an average sararyman who faxes scans of prints of excel tables back and forth 12 hours a day for 40 years till he retire or die from overworking. Future japs will work 6-8 hours a day more productively and their life will become more peaceful, like in 60s-80s Europe.

real size

Japan will be the greatest country in the world by the next century

On the one hand, globalists cry about over population. On the other they cry about people not having kids. Make up your fucking mind. They wanted Western industrialization and women working and neglecting family life. You can't have women in time consuming careers and population increase.
>population growth
>economic growth
Pick one.

they want less (white people) and more (brown) people

Fukushima Hans

What the fuck was that anyway? Fukushima?

Question answered 2 seconds before I posted. Fuck you Kek.

>population number is adjusting due to population change
>the country will die and needs immigration now
UNIDF pls

Peaks and troughs are a natural thing in populations, and opportunists try to use them to further an agenda.

Asian aren't white people if the old perceive they're a burden then they'll suicide. Besides they're at stage 4 of economic progress and the population will keep falling until it stabilize.

>hurr durr y so focused on economic growth what's so wrong about a shrinking economy
>what is a positive reinforcement feedback loop
That's what a loan based capitalist economy does to ya, champ
It would literally become unmanageable to consistently repay loans without a growing economy
In order to repay loans a company must increase income. You can't just increase prices on your products because that would make you less competitive.
So the only way to increase income is to increase production and sell at flat or lower price.
If no one buys this additional produce the company won't be able to repay its loans and goes bankrupt.
The possibility of borrowing also increases the potential consumption of a person. You don't want that to evaporate.
It's as simple as that.

Japan isnt dying its Population is lowering. 50 years from now Japan will still be Japanese its Population is not being displaced by refugees like Germany because it has very strict migrant laws in place. Every first world nation is experiencing a population decline.

So a loan based capitalist economy is based on a consistently growing population.

Literally a pyramid scheme.

REFORM NOW or later.

Kek true

I mean it's only based on consistent economic growth not necessarily population growth though population decline and less spendable money due to it going to pensions does contribute to stagnation or decline.
Now you know why politicians are getting sketchier since our economies are hanging from a thread.

>morons that believe in overpopulation and not having childred

What about all the men who were born short, ugly, and small dicked?

Women refuse to settle for anything less than Chad Thundercock, that's why nobody is breeding anymore. Only the most attractive 20% of men are capable of finding a sexual partner anymore, and when you factor in abortions and birth control used by women to have more sex with more Chad Thundercocks and less downtime being pregnant or nursing a young child.

It's ironic, that sex itself is what's causing population decline.

naah that is completely wrong

you can see how 1 mil is a lot of pixels, youd have to multiply that by 127 basically which would goo well beyond the 10k pixel limitation of Sup Forums

nobody cares nigger. if 1st world nations could supply jobs the birth rates would grow naturally

also most of eurpe, america, china brazil ect have a population drop over the next 20-30 years

india is in denial about its own. poor people make up 2/3 of its population they have bathed in toxic waste thats top pollution but sure no it wont decrease their life expectancy... pfffhhahahaahahahhhhahaa

People don't realize how serious the demographics are in Germany. There's only a few million 20 something Germans and they're not having kids...the Islamic shift could happen within 50 years

>Only the most attractive 20% of men are capable of finding a sexual partner anymore
You overdosed on memes.
More like the top 20% of men are drowning in pussy, the MAJORITY of men have no trouble dating, and the bottom 20% of so of men are in biiig trouble dating-wise (and that adds up to A LOT of people tbf).
And women aren't in this situation. So they can be very picky.
>It's ironic, that sex itself is what's causing population decline.
This might be true.

how much of the decline is emigration?

Yeah but once the older generation dies off they'll leave behind a bunch of wealth and land consolidated among fewer people and that will cause a population and economic boom. All they need to do is endure another decade or so of suffering and they'll be a world power again.

That is as long as they're smart enough not to do this

Don't worry black man will save Japan!

There's absolutely nothing wrong with this.
Japan is overpopulated. As long as they don't let in any immigrants, like EU cucks, it's fine.