CS Majors and Disgusting Beta "Programmers"

Everyone knows that bitchmade codemonkey permavirgins tend to be hideous beta losers with zero social skills. If you're good-looking, charismatic and intelligent enough to graduate from a top ten b-school, you go into finance and work towards IB or PE instead; no ceiling on how much you can make, you're not someone's little autistic troglodyte codemonkey, and whores will want to suck your dick 24/7.

Should these hideous losers be gassed or should they face a firing squad to end their miserable existence?

t. IB associate

Other urls found in this thread:

playcodemonkey.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

(((Finance))) chase them shekels schlomo. Or get a proper job working with tech.

Thats a lotof memes in one post user

Why is this thread being spammed? I dont even care about any of that go away.

>not understanding that the Finance industry is about making the shekels chase you

>doesn't realize business, finance, IB are toptier bluepill, and shittier jobs

You can't honestly be this retarded, OP.....

>work in IB
>live in liberal democrat enriched shithole filled with shitskins
>cost of living is $450k a year for decent standard of living
>work 120h a week
>burnout/heart attack by 35
>suck corporate cocks
>be a kike

vs

>cs project manager/senior coder
>self employed
>work 20h a week
>$100k a year
>live innawoods near conservative small town filled with qt 3.1488's
>zero stress
>can move at any moment and work from anywhere in the world

at last i truly see, if only i could work 18h cucking away my life like you

finance is not an anglo industry. Very little impact actually comes out of the finance field. Yes some efficient resource allocation happens, but most of the money is funneled from honest working folk into the hands of millionaires/billionaires. Work in a field that actually benefits society: tech, healthcare, trades

> not working as a programmer straight out of college making 6 figures
> not moving remote after a year or two of service, dropping your cost of living while getting raises for providing functional software
> not acquiring more projects via your network
> not hiring other engineers to do your projects for you
> not doubling your consulting fee after every deliverable
> not making 7 figures with your CS degree by consulting to finance bros who never actually learned anything besides how to tie a tie and where to find good excel templates

I mean you should probably go into IB or PE so you can compete with Chads whose parents own the business, that sounds worthwhile

>100k
>20h/week

nice try leaf, you'd be lucky to make 80k CAD aka 60k USD with 10 years experience in canada, and that's in toronto, so you're saving $0

small towns pay 40-50k tops

but most companies just advertise jobs requiring 10+ years experience in iOS for 35k then bring in poo in the loohs for 20k/year as Temporary foreign workers

So you're saying that I shouldn't become leaf?

i went to NYU, stern

senior year all the cucks went around the room announcing their (((prestigious post-grad jobs))) at all the banks

when it came to me i laughed and said i didn't have a job. i was going to move to san francisco without one. room was silent.

fuck you op

fucking faggot

probably never even dropped LSD

pol is dead

hate this fucking place now. been here since early 2005. time to grow up for me. why am i here on chrismas. because i'm a drunk faggotg.

btw i got a job and now make more than you investment banking faggots

helped a company IPO. more than you/

pathetic ego-driven phony. DUDE JOBS LOL IN 2017 LOL IM SO FUCKING 1337 LET ME MAKE A TOPIC ON A TOBAGAN ANIME FORUM LOL IM SO COOL XD MY MOM IS PROUD OF ME

i pissed in the same bathroom as elon musk. he had a small dick and is autistic

things to strive for.

great topic

You've clearly never worked in IB or PE if you think they're "bluepilled."

I work 40hrs a week and will finish at 380k this year after all deals close. I'll make more money and fuck more hot pussy in my life than you autistic codemonkey troglodyte sperg slaves could ever dream of.

You might as well kill yourself.

no schlomo, you'd make more in Israel or go to SF if you're not a cuck. There starting wages are 120-130k usd, 200-300k usd if you're good

canada is complete shit when it comes to salaries, and taxes are approaching 50%

>be OP
>afraid that I have no actual skills
>"but I can talk to people, do simple maths, work excel, write emails, write business plans, and dress in suits"
>"holy shit - I'm indispensable"
>work a few years making dough because I'm the greatest
>get let go in my thirties because I'm dispensable

Have fun!

Dude I want what ever the fuck you were smoking.

What's the median in leafland?

>providing THIS little expertise
neet pls, what part of self employed contract worker that remotes in and can thus live outside of toronto didnt you glean from my fucking post?

im not going to dox myself so that tards like you can have blueprint of how not to be a fuckup

>nice try leaf, you'd be lucky to make 80k CAD aka 60k USD with 10 years experience in canada, and that's in toronto, so you're saving $0
I dont know what school you went to, but its quite common for UWaterloo/UofT cs grads to walk out of school and into $80k starting jobs. I know several people that make well over $200k a year with less than 5 years working experience.

>not cutting it in ee
unless yer a phd ai guy kys

40hrs and you make 380k as an associate in m&a? more like 80h+

>IB associate
>I work 40hrs a week

lol

Protip, OP: if you're going to pretend you work in IB/PE, you need to get the details correct. Remember that for the next time you start this thread.

t. guy who used to work in IB

>I know literally nothing about IB or PE: The Post

Whatever helps you sleep at night, hideous sperg.

>380k this year after all deals close.

shit so that means you are racking up 70k debt a year in NY? sorry to hear that cuck

This is what poor people actually believe

complete shit

for coding in toronto/van 100k max, starting 40-50k, maybe 60-70k if you're UW CS but everyone from uw goes to silicon valley

you'd make more in poland working for an international, literally

Why would anyone want to be an archtiect? It's just sitting in a room drawing on bits of paper.

>T. Scrubs who can't get work done efficiently

Lick my nuts, you stupid poor niggers hahaha. Enjoy being hideous permavirgins lmao

>100k max
Well, shit. I must now become Pajeet, destroyer of Loos.

this guy is a fucking lying faggot

trust me

i wish there was a social media tool that allowed me to hack people;'s webcams for 3 seconds

this faggot's smug look on his macbook air on christmas would be hilarious

he's so alone it hurts him

really hope OP dies a fucking horrible death. indian migrant workers have more value to the world than him.

IM SO REDPILLED I WORK FOR CRONY CAPITALISM LOL IM SO KEWL LOL I MADE OVER SIX FIGURES SUCKING CIRCUMCISED COCK HEHEH I LIVE IN NEW YORK CITGY

>finance is not an anglo industry

>understanding market trends, valuation, private equity, and analysis, being the very cornerstone of business, is "the most bluepilled"

Go back and try to at least finish high school, leaf

checked

I wouldn't live in NY if someone paid me to, you stupid ugly nigger. Hahaha kill yourself faggot hahaha

Just exploit them master!!
Canada is weak!

im a UW B.math CS / C&O dual major and have worked for Google, MS

did a sf startup, cashed out

yes UW CS, but like I said, most go to SF. I had offers from Google, MS, Amazon, etc for $100-120K USD + equity + bonus when I graduated, I didn't even apply anywhere in Canada because companies in Canada pay nothing. The only exceptions are perhaps Google or a random HFT fund that hires quant coders

idk bro slack offered me 140k + options xDDDDDDDD such a great company so innovative lol we're IRC EXCEPT WE'RE FOR BUISNESSES PLEASE JOIN US

140k!!!!

give us your life

SLAVES ON THIS FORUM EARN A QUARTER OF THAT LMAO

who's really "blue pilled"

wipe my ass with fiat

Thanks for your sperg contribution, hideous troglodyte permavirgin hahaha. Kill yourself and end your miserable life loser hahaha

classmates that stayed in Canada and did coding make about 80-110k, that's from UW CS with 10 years, that's the most you'll get from a Canadian company

wages are shit in Canada

playcodemonkey.com/

Let's play :D

>110k
>with 10 years
Jesus. Well that scratches leafs off my "GTFO of kikeland" card.

This. These codemonkey loser faggots know nothing about finance at all.

>paying someone to 'teach' you how to business
>"m-m-muh degree"
top kek you cuck

>t. Permanently poor hideous autistic virgin sperglord

You're truly retarded. Stay in your shit-tier country, dog fucker.

you sound really angry about your low IQ. it's okay dude you can go jump through hoops to get your piece of paper that won't gaurantee you a job in an oversaturated field

where would you hire engineers to do projects for you?

This makes no sense - on ebay!?!? wtf

not arguing mr huang, just saying that there are many ways around this but not willing to divulge how. if you people are so fucking smart you can figure out how yourself.

all i am willing to state is that if you possess such valuable coding skills, there are always ways to go into business for yourself and start your own companies on the side while you work for someone.

this is just one of several ways that i know

>inb4 hurr 80% of businesses fail
thats because 80% of people provide no valuable good or service and their idea of a business is selling pet rocks at the flea market. the companies you listed usually have some LI recruiter headhunting me every few weeks.

why the fuck would i want to live on site when i can legit make 100k a year working from a cottage in the muskokas?

>it's okay dude you can go jump through hoops to get your piece of paper
if you think thats bad then wait till you hear how many cut kike cocks he had to suck in corporate to get ahead

You're an idiot, bud. I graduated a couple years ago and am making insane amounts of money at my age. Stay bluepilled, beta and hideous, you virgin loser faggot hahaha. Fuckin C.ucknadians hahaha

got a bcomm in accounting and did that CPA shit, make 120k at 26 lel, life is fucking easy just invest on the side plebs.....

cnsx:SL and hold

If this were true, why do you have such a passionate hatred for cs majors? Why do you even care? Me thinks you're a Cs major with insecurities trying to get us to comfort your doubts.

dude those are some sick burns

first you call me a sperg

then you call me hideous

THEN you call me a troglodyte

AND THEN you call me a permavirgin

heheheheh

dude you're so smart

keep posting christian bale pix dude ur so fucking 1337 bro haha dude tell me more hahah man you're so fucking cool do you work at bain capital? you suck big willie's little willy? you know that asian girls are smarter than you? and hotter too?

you forget this is the internet and that someone who's semi-consicious still outranks your intellect. even on a ron paul HAPPENING forum.

fucking pathetic too if you think about it, but thanks to the law of large numbers there's always someone to """""Put you in your place"""""" but i'm sure you'll just brush this off because you lack any semblance of self-awareness

you're such a special snowflake. you were always the smartest kid in school lol ol ololz

enjoy earning your "380k" in "nyc" lol i'm sure you're out-performing all da hedgies

honestly a waste of sperm, mr. IB associate xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD pretty much the funniest thing i read here all day

o and anyone reading this i just raised seed money for a bioinformatics company email me @ [email protected]

Codemonkey spergs will never understand. They're too autistic and full of pent-up, overflowing permavirgin rage to ever see straight. I genuinely pity them desu senpai

Companies know leafs are cucks and will work for 30-50% of us wages

Case in point, friend, uw cs/stats double major with 7 years at the time interviews at McAfee for a low-level Win32 C job. Boring shit, impossible work and all autists at this shithole. He shows up to the interview and they want him to do a 2 hour coding test. He's like wtf? UW CS is a top-tier CS school. So he tells them no thanks, I'm not going to waste 2 hours doing a ridiculous coding test when it's obvious I'm way overqualified for this job. The autist interviewer takes a while to process this and goes 'ok'. Later he gets the offer:

>$45k

Calls back, asks if there was a mistake? HR says no and that was at the upper level of what they pay.

$45k for low level Win32 C machine learning/PhD level coding

That's 45k canadian, USDCAD=1.35

He checked other jobs at mcafee
>secretary
>50k
skills required
>basic word processing
>typing speed of 30WPM

>canada

I don't care what some NEET without a job has to say about where I make my money.

I learned COBAL. Now I have a contract with 2 banks and a finance company. I saved my money and bought a 4 plex, basically 4 houses joined together (2 on first story 2 on 2nd story). I used to live in one of them but now I rent out all 4 to the military, I was lucky enough to get chosen by the GSA. The military won't trash your place and I hired a company to manage the place and I just pay sewer/water/lawn maint. renters pay the rest. I really don't have to work anymore if I don't want to and am looking at buying more properties. Isn't that the point? I really don't care how much I make anymore I just like fucking off.

>work towards IB

No one works towards IB. You do IB because you want to get into a good PE firm.

>t. IB associate

more like IB trainee, right?

>why the fuck would i want to live on site when i can legit make 100k a year working from a cottage in the muskokas?

because DUDE YOU CAN BE PART OF A CULTURE

think about in 5 yearsw!!!!!! you can be moving up the ranks!!! you can think about making partner xDDDD!!!0!

you can go out every saturday and drink mimosas with some girl you don't even like!!

you can go to the marina and sit on the grass DUDE LMAO

you can smoke weed with people ur age and talk about how hard ur week was xDDD

Congratulations, you're a free man.

yeah, that's if you're good and can get the clientelle

if you can make 100k in canada, you can make at least double in SF in USD

friends at instagram/fb make 300k usd, and they do fuck all

>Very little impact actually comes out of the finance field.

The finance field on one hand and family firm management on the other hand basically determine which firms live or die.

(Exception: In some countries state owned companies have a large influence.)

>Win32
>Mcafee
Found the problems.

yea I've put 50k into SL in July 2015 and now I just sit around wondering when I should quit, welcome to fucking capitalism losers

no one in high school said the easiest way to retire would be to work for cash and invest in an emerging industry cause the public education system is built ot pump out autistic kids with no purpose

Holy fuck you're triggered lmao. Stay beta, bro.

>and talk about how hard ur week was xDDD
nah brah didnt you listen he only works easy 40h weeks in IB! no stress just always fuckign hot new pussy that he totally didnt have top pay for because he has so much time to tag and bag em bah totally.

Error: OPFaggotException was thrown at line 1: Cannot cast OP as Straight

faggot i made over a MILLION dollars before i was 24 because i worked at a series A startup that got bought out

the only beta faggot is you

exactly as i stated here

>but i'm sure you'll just brush this off because you lack any semblance of self-awareness. you're such a special snowflake. you were always the smartest kid in school lol ol ololz

thanks for immediately responding after my first refresh you "triggered bitch"

sick topic!@!!!!11

>weeb virgin loser poster

Wow, your opinion is oh-so valuable to me.

>yeah, that's if you're good and can get the clientelle
theres that "expertise" we were talking about. i know of some systems out there that are still in use only have support from less than a handful of people. literally only 5 people in teh world can do the job, they dont make $80k a year living in downtown toronto trust me. you could not pay me $180k a year to live in that shitskin trashpile.

Holy shit you're triggered lmao. Stay permavirgin and beta bro.

>senior coder
>zero stress

>I-i don't even care about your opinion
>replies
wew

>yfw you start a business and they're your employees

haha sick work life balance right??

he even got promoted before his first hour on the job

he just showed up

they were like

HOLY SHIT THIS KID IS SO FUCKING SMART HE POSTS ON Sup Forums LOL GIVE HIM THE CORNER OFFICE WE'LL GIVE HIM 2 STANFORD INTERNS POST-HASTE

btw op can you log into your bloomberg terminal and take a screenshot lol

>in b4 ur sick job doesn't need bloomberg terminals you're too 1337 for that you just sit on symphony and get sick stock tips

>mom aren't you proud of me, I grew up to be a jew!
wew lads

>implying replying to your retarded post took more than 5 seconds

Kill yourself, hideous virgin.

so if you're an anciens go to the US, you'll literally get 5x what you get in Canada

I remember some fortran contractor got 700k/year and he did absolutely nothing

I don't think I've ever seen an autistic virgin sperglord more triggered lmao. Hahaha fuckin beta loser lol

>poo in the loo pretending to know what coding is
prajeet pls

your entire race has a well deserved stigma of programming inability associated with it: 99.99% of indian coders are the absolute worst, most unqualified, unknowledgeable, nose picking, street shitting scum.

dont talk to me or my wifes templates ever again

Just so you know: You have to be 18 to post here.

>boasts about being in IB
>doesnt even have a bloomberg terminal login

shit larp m8 u get the sage now.

Thanks Mohamed

Most of these fucks had a perfect life with the keys to the world while others can literally from the bottom. Poor people will always draw attention from the top because they think money and power are top priority. To all u riche's I bet u never saw your dad and some there mother's. Some people here get treated like they don't matter and we are here to change the pace of the game one globalist at a time. It doesn't take money to get pussy just find a few girls you like and start messaging them. Talk for a few days then ask if u can get their number so u can text. All girls are whores nothing against them but so are we... It's a biological thing. Say things like you're fun to talk to and ur hella pretty with that big booty. Just say all the things your scared to say. don't let rejection slow you down this is a numbers can and if you bother enough hoes one will willingly like u flap in every hole she has. Fuck anyone that doesn't know the struggle!!!!! Kek shits on these hoes.

basically OP was too dumb to learn programming so he went into finance and realized that finance is an industry for empty-headed leeches and basically any retard can do his job

You're welcome, Jamal.

move this image a little bit to the left for the hat.

Also, fuck you

you already called me an autistic virgin sperg like 4 times is that all you can come up with? you're a fucking failure.

i'm not triggered, i'm drunk and find this thread absolutely hilarious because i went to school with dumb faggots like you. IMMA MAKE DADDY PROUD WORKIN FOR A JEW IM RED PILLED Y;ALL I SWEAR XD

you've posted nothing of note in this entire thread, especially backing up your retarded claims of earning over $500K.

especially if you're a "IB associate" lol

just let this thread archive and drink some fucking cyanide, faggot

this picture just gets more and more relevant by the day!

>Unicredit

JUST

>implying being a codemonkey bitch sperglord troglodyte requires intelligence

HAHAHAHAHAHA

I don't think I've ever seen an autistic virgin sperglord more triggered lmao. Hahaha fuckin beta loser lol

actually some jobs in IB you have to be quite skilled for and it's extremely hard to break into IB, but yeah you have quite a few retards that machiavellied their way to the top

sheeit

Jocks still outsource weeb code monkeys and proceed to cuck them with women

but you can't even code anything. you can't even wrap your head around the concept of computer language. your IQ is too low which is why you resorted to 'finance'

ok pretty much guaranteed this idiot doesn't work in finance

DUDE HE'S USED THE WORD TROGLODYTE 4 TIMES IN THIS THREAD HE'S REALLY FUCKING SMART YOU'RE JUST A CODEMONKEY BITCH SPERGLORD XDDD HE'S SO SMART HE WENT TO A GREAT SCHOOL AND GOT BIG GRADES XDDDD HE'S AN INVESTMENT BANKER ASSOCIATE HE'S GOT THE KEYS TO THE KINGDOM XDDDD

>bloomberg terminal

>mfw work at PE and let our IB/Due diligence advisors do all the legwork

Buy-side is cool :)

what do you even do at PE? i've always wondered. just buy companies, fire half the staff, come up with some new (((multiplier))) and profit?

I know Python and C++, you stupid nigger. It's not hard to program anything. You losers like to LARP about having super high IQs cause you think "I can code lolz XDD ur just dum haha, look at my soaring IQ and tiny weeb cock xDD". I'm just not a hideous autist, so I couple my intelligence with my wit, good looks and charm and make a SHITLOAD more money than if I was just an autistic permavirgin codemonkey.

the vast majority of business/finance majors are meatheads who can't do maths. other than quants and analysts who usually know their shit

XDD

because he's a faggot?

PE & IB have completely gotten skullfucked since 09, especially the last 3 years