I love this country

China opposes call for nuclear weapons boost by Donald Trump, Vladimir Putin

China on Friday opposed the call for a nuclear weapons boost by Russia and the US. On Thursday, Russian President Vladimir Putin and US President-elect Donald Trump had called for enhancing nuclear weapons capabilities, Efe news reported.”China stands for and advocates the full prohibition and destruction of nuclear weapons,” Foreign Ministry spokesperson Hua Chunying said at a press conference.

financialexpress.com/world-news/china-opposes-call-for-n-weapons-boost-by-trump-putin/484470/

China presents itself like a real hegemon on the background of two crazy roosters measuring their nuclear dicks. One rooster is a primitive low-IQ mongol who makes end meet only thanks to sitting on oil pipe and plundering neighbouring countries, second rooster lives due to petrodollar-scheme and financial parasitism on the rest of the world. No wonder that these two roosters need to improve their offensive capabilities to terrorize the world.

I hope that one day China will break necks of these two roosters and humanity will be able to piss on their bodies twiching in agonal convulsions.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZOKtwbyIpSs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yjM3I2eoZx8&t=6s
youtube.com/watch?v=8nGYkEBDjX8
youtube.com/watch?v=8eq0trEtZt4
youtube.com/watch?v=rTdOnDSPZ_Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

China is a shithole.

youtube.com/watch?v=yjM3I2eoZx8&t=6s

Look whos talking!

youtube.com/watch?v=8nGYkEBDjX8

So is Russia...

>shilling for china

Even China seems to be option in situation when two big nuclear shitholes suffering from syndrome of faded empire want to set the world on fire

>Chinese
>Human

Pick one

China is the liberal among world top powers
Welp, time to hang ourselves

Haha, yeah of course they would oppose the strengthening of our nuclear weapons. Those weapons are one of our greatest strategic advantages over them.

>waaaaaaaagh stop making nukes we cant keep up with you

No, moron. They will be basically forced to boost their nuclear arsenal too. But they openly say that they dont like to do it because it is a danger for humanity. It takes some kind of morality and brain to skip to such conclusions.

If you can read this comment through all your smog, pay attention. China is a shithole who's only contribution to the world in the last millennia was cheap labor. China will collapse under the weight of it's own weight when we stop buying your shitty products because they are properly tarriffed. Chinese people won't even buy their own products because they don't trust the government to keep the corrupt aristocrats from selling them poisoned food products and inferior quality toilets. China will never be number 1 because you cannot copy your way to the top. Nukes are the number one reason war is unthinkable now, and nothing else has done more to stop another world war in the last 80 years.

>we cant keep up with you

Kek. The Chinese spend today 40% of what USA spends on army and they spend only 1,8% of GDP on it. Murrican roosterland spends 5% GDP and slowly shits its pants out of effort because of massive debt ;)

If China is such a shit, why are you so desperate to contain it that you even began lately to lick the ass of Russian vodka-junkies in hope that they will join your anti-Chinese team? xD

youtube.com/watch?v=8eq0trEtZt4

You're completely fucking retarded

China's own nuclear weapons modernization program is already well underway...

So is Russia's...

US hasn't even started and we're relying on 30-40 year old weapons

China is currently (and has been for years) building up their nuclear weapons stockpiles, increasing the proportion of their nuclear weapons cabapable of striking the US, making them more survivable to countermeasures, and increasing the proportion that are submarine-based.

But you took Chinese propaganda at face value without subjecting it to the minimum of critical thinking because you're an idiot.

This has been verified by multiple sources. China just isn't the scary place you see on fox news. Optimism leads to success and China is far more optimistic than Anerica.

This.

China is right here. I think geopolitical strategy that favors WMDs yet says to never use them is horseshit. Either they are an option or they are useless. Although I highly doubt Russia could successfully launch a full scale nuclear attack in the western hemisphere due to our nuclear defense systems

>Although I highly doubt Russia could successfully launch a full scale nuclear attack in the western hemisphere due to our nuclear defense systems

People like you are precisely why we need them.

Shut it Wang, when did they let you Northshore cunts back online? China is a dog shit country that does nothing but bully others

> t. butthurt russian minority

The Jew is right, Russia is a motherfucking third world shithole outside of Moscow, i been there few times so i know. People live in fucking falling apart wooden cottages in "glubinka", it looks like a scenery from a horror movie, and even Moscow was totally depressing for me, these fucking gray unrenovated commieblocks everywhere, horrible public transportation, on one hand everywhere poor-looking crowd, and on the other hand oligarchs driving newest models of mercedes. I would probably commit a suicide after spending there longer than a month.

>not posting the proper video
youtube.com/watch?v=rTdOnDSPZ_Q

China just pretends they love peace & love because they are fucking terrified of Russia/US one day being pals and calling them out on their bullshit territorial claims.

China's nightmare scenario is Taiwan declares independence and a gulf-war style coalition gangs up on China to defend Taiwan

>soulless chinese say it's bad

Lel, don't fall for their tricks, 20 bucks says they are developing some kind of super commie nuclear virus with Charlie Sheen's AIDS infected tiger blood

>they love peace & love because they are fucking terrified

Not everybody thinks in degenerate anglo-categories based on social darwinism.