T-trump won!! look at the electoral votes!!

>t-trump won!! look at the electoral votes!!
Uhh... honey, No. Trump lost. Hillary won. She won by three million votes, the people want her as the president, not Drumpf.

Get over it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j7leQB_Oe_k
detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2016/12/12/records-many-votes-detroits-precincts/95363314/
snopes.com/hillary-clinton-uranium-russia-deal/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

M
A
D
A
M
E

>Entire vote margin came from CA
Fuck off abbo nigger

yeah? guess who's going to be sitting in the oval office next month

>democratic results are more important in a republical electoral system somehow
>this is what libtards believe

But wait, Hillary STOLE the primary from Bernie Sanders with her rigged super-delegate scam.

>>
WE WILL NEVER RECOVER
DAMN
WHOA
MAKES US THINK HUH???
GUESS I AM A #clintoris NOW!!
PACK IT UP BOYS
WE LOST THIS WAR
IT WAS A GOOD RUN
WE HAD ALOT OF FUN
BUT ITS CLEARLY OVER
TRUMP HAS BEEN STUMPED
LETS ALL JUST GO HOME

#NotMyPresident

youtube.com/watch?v=j7leQB_Oe_k

>t-the people don't count if I don't like them!!

Hillary would be a much better president. She wouldn't be a whore for Israel and Russia like Trump is.

> constitutional republic

NEW ZEALAND YAS!

who tf keeps making these threads

fuck off with the Hillary won shit nobody cares and shes not gonna be president regardless of what you think

illegals don't count ;)

lol so this

Everyone outside of cali didn't want her.

She's what California wants. We made the electoral college specifically so California wouldn't pick our presidents. Because their fucking cancer.

> being hostile with Russia
> selling out for Saudi Arabia

"Osama Bin Laden" am I saying it right? What a colorful name. Is that Russian?

there's an electoral college for a reason.

why cant you just loose with dignity?

This

Oh wow, she won, then I guess she'll be the first woman president. Thats exciting, looking for her to be sworn in lol.

Fuck off kiwi nigger

AYY LE MAO X----D

PRISONNIER

>chinamen
>any value whatsoever
Pick one

Friendly reminder that only retarded country folk voted for Drumpf. The city people.. like y'know... the people with actual education all voted for Hillary.

Let that sink it...

The fact that she lost proves she was fucking incompetent and didn't understand the game. Constitutionally-protected, Democratically-elected, Federal Republic. All four of those things matter. Chess =/= Checkers, Hillary =/= President. Keep crying.

>8 years

>she won by three million votes
Really makes you think

How long until this meme dies and only gets revived every 5 months or so for a good lul?

Good point. Trump is a whore for Saudi Arabia too

>the people want her as the president
Californians arent people. i see were you made your mistake.

LOOOOSER

WTF! I HATE CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLICS NOW!

Reminder that:

>not counting California, Trump won the popular vote
>California has no voter ID laws
>during the Stein recounts, the only fake votes found were thousands of fake votes for Hillary in Detroit

Illegals, dead people, and minors voting 20 times each don't count as true votes, sugar plum.

Why do you care so much about American politics New Zealand? And city people aren't smart.

Actually the only reason Trump won was because he used illegal voters

I know this is a bait meme, but I'm going to respond seriously anyway.

>city people
>intelligent by default

The downtown regions of all major cities are infested with niggers and spics with an average IQ of 85. Also, the rich, intelligent people tend to get houses in the suburbs, away from the crime and congestion; including rich liberals - so your argument doesn't make much sense.

Kansas's average IQ is the same as Vermont's, and higher than both New York and California's. Kansas is a white, Republican state.

Educated city people, who don't know the difference between a boy and a girl.

b-but it was her turn

>Selling apartments to the Saudi Government for massive profit.

Yep. Totally the same thing, he and Hillary are exactly the same. Good job, user.

Tell me, what kind of business was Trump involved in before he ran for POTUS?

>Uhh... honey

lulz. What's next? A *sips tea* response?

Enjoy the next EIGHT YEARS you cringeworthy cunt.

>1 example

meanwhile:
detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2016/12/12/records-many-votes-detroits-precincts/95363314/

Also, the recount headed by Jill Stein, a leftist hippie SJW Jew, still found no evidence of cheating by Trump - just cheating by Hillary.

>educated people

It was only illegal to vote for Trump multiple times, voting multiple times for Hillary was fine

Trump didn't even win that state, did he?

This. Massive percentage of illegals voting in CA.

Trump is in the Saudis, Israelis and Russians pockets and you right wing retards love him for it.

farm boys in the sticks who dropped out to work on the ranch have more education than the neurotic dweebs who went to college to become a web-dev and live in the city.

might aswell make it 6 million shlomo

It must be terrible to be precisely THAT butt hurt. Realize that you will spend the next 4 or 8 years whining, pissing and moaning while the rest of us don't give a tap dancing fuck about your feelings.
You are a failure. Your party is a catastrophic failure. Your beliefs are simplistic, childish, moronic, and are categorical failures

Right wing retards just hate California because they are jealous that it has an economy while Cleetus Trump voter's entire family is ODing in redstate flyover shithole USA.

> whore for Russia
I'll take what is uranium one for 500 Alec.

Cry some more fag

But Trump will still be president

>Let that sink it
Sunk like Hillary's chances at ever being president :^)

Russia america
America russia.

Better that than cucked canada.

I keep seeing this, and I don't believe that's possible.

The most plausible explanation I've ever heard was sanctuary cities allow illegal immigrants to get drivers licenses - and that's all you need to vote. But don't you need a SSN to register to vote?

I'd like to believe it, but I just haven't heard how it works

LOL AHAHAHHAHA another fucking debunked right wing retard meme

snopes.com/hillary-clinton-uranium-russia-deal/

A public Canadian company was sold to a Russian company.

You retards realize uranium is mined out of the ground right?

>New Zealand
>thinking their opinions matter

lol

There's a difference between working with and being in someone's pocket.

Either way Trump and Clinton both sold their daughters off to Jewish husbands

>only retarded country folk voted Trump

Hillary's popular lead came from 3 counties in California. 3. That's the very reason the electoral college exists.

Last time the GOP had the House, Senate and Presidency, Leafbux went from 63 cents to par in 7 years. I can't wait right wing retard.

Yeah, you do need a SSN and your license to vote.

Trump is a whore for Israel and you filthy right wing retards love him for it.

>snopes
>posting a fake new site
opinion discarded

lol wtf is happening to my pics

wtf i hate facts now

>snopes
>facts
o i b laffin

I already said he sold his daughter to the new, why did you feel the need to post a pic about it?

Still, there's a difference between working with and being beholdent to. You're missing the distinction. DESU I don't know why I'm responding to shillposting

Giving some love to my state

In california the only thing you need to register is a drivers license.

The president also encouraged illegals to vote on national television.

SAD!

right wing retards literally hate facts

Just curious, since I never used snopes, what makes it fake news?

>policy, not the collapse of the WTC is what caused this downwards slope
kek

Yea, can't wait for the Canadian dollar to finally recover

I need things to be less expensive. Americans get everything nice nearly for free and we get shit at gouging prizes

>next 4 or 8 years whining
I would be happy if its just that because people are crying about how its bush v gore again

I know it's difficult to understand, but the U.S. is not a country in the traditional sense. It is a coalition of fifty states, united under a single federal government that has limited power over those states.

Because of this, nobody gives a flying fuck if Clinton won D.C. by 80% or California by 40%. National popular vote has absolutely no relevance. The result is the same if she won California by one vote or by seven million votes - Clinton wins California. There are 49 other states holding individual presidential elections and awarding their state's electorates to the candidate who wins the election in that state.

What the fuck are you doing with your life if you don't even understand this basic concept of how this nation works? States are more or less autonomous. They can choose to obey the will of the federal government, or disobey it and make their own laws.

They don't count becasue they are illegals retard. Quit with the we are all people bullshit. With that attitude, you will be eaten by a native in no time.

I grew up in California. Near the bay area. I never want to go back. People are hostile, self righteous, and isolated. Nobody actually does anything, everyone is the same. And trust me, a shitty apartment costed 2200 in my old town, nobody had extra money.

can't speak for CA but where i voted, no one asked me for ID. if your name was in the book, they let you vote
you probably need a license to register, but i'm guessing they assume that no one would just lie about who they are to vote

t. NJ

>msm
>facts

We hacked the election, how come you still care for numbers?

Isn't that a manji?

id also be crying if the almonds in my milk weren't activated.

>We should elect a woman president purely based on the fact that she has a vagina and little girls could see that they too could become anything because they have a vagina
I'm honestly surprised by the amount of people literally defending this aspect. Like the comic literally mentions fucking NOTHING about political views, just that women haven't always had rights and they are basically owed a presidency for some retarded reason

She's not mah damn president i tell you whut

>He won the election
>SHE STILL WON BY OVER 200k VOTES
>Electorates vote in Trump and Liberals are STILL counting the fucking votes somehow
>SHE STILL WON BY OVER 2 MILLION VOTES
>Trump gets sworn in as president
>SHE STILL WON THE POPULAR VOTE BY THE MOST IN HISTORY REEEE
>Trump sits at his desk in the presidential office doing paper work, as usual in 2018
>BUT HILLARY WON!!!!!
>Trump wins his second term because faggots like you are so pathetic, you've set a firm example of how NOT to be
>WHY DID HILLARY LOSE AGAIN, WITH SOROS AS HER RUNNING MATE??? DXXX
>Trump announces a ban on liberal extremists after the slew of terror attacks against moderates in the US in 2022
>LOVING A MEME PRINCESS ISNT A CRIME REEEEEEE from inside of your jail cell as tyrone makes your lower intestinal track more diverse with his meatlog

OP is a faggot
>who hates the constitution.

SAGE

nothing

these retards just hate facts

they get all their info from cuckbart and zerobrain and nowhere else'

they're the most retarded people on the planet

n-not my p-p-president!

>snopes
>facts

holy shit a new form of autism has emerged

You think the failure of Republican national security on 9/11 is why the USD fell for 7 years?

Not the Bush GOP's massive wars, failed tax cuts for the rich, budget deficits and failed economic policies?

Fucking right wing retards. every time