Celebrating 1 year of Atheists not understanding a simple comic made for children

To think, it's been an entire year since I took up the mantle of making the thread about atheists not understanding this comic. I admit I wasn't the first, and this thread has been hitting bump limits for the better part of two years, but I vociferously propagated it since last Christmas.

There were times when I doubted myself, that it was worthwhile to post 3-4 times a day. Sometimes life got in the way. But I never yielded to doubt. This year I ask other Brothers in Christ to join me in reminding Sup Forums that atheists
>cannot understand a simple comic made for children
>support their religion because they have autism, as demonstrated by many studies
>only use logical fallacies to argue
>are overwhelmingly leftist
>represent one tendril of cultural marxism

Thanks and God bless! Merry Christmas!

Other urls found in this thread:

georgiaencyclopedia.org/articles/arts-culture/megachurches
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>worshipping a jew
Happy holidays, goy.

Wow reported to the EU enjoy the gulag courtesy of Angela Merkel hate speech is not free speech

kek confirms god is false

Oy vey...

Projecting divinity/foresight onto probability based systems for means of controlling the future is not only stupid, but a sin.

i dont understand this comic.

>made for children

i am a child. explain please?

Merry Christmas! God bless you.

Faith = Trust.

Too bad I come a from a low-trust Asiatic culture, where I was brought up to view everyone around me as a crook and potential enemy.

:-*

I didnt understand this for the longest time, but now i finally get why doubles isnt as innocent of game as I once thought. I was wondering why synchronistic digits were happening on praise (kek) threads and now I know why. It's basically sugercoated divination.

No shit it works, its magic. Used to think the gets was of god, but now I realized that these were demonic spirits at play on a digital ouji system. Kek started as being ironic, but now he's been given power through belief. Synchros line up and you get massive doubles like

related

Most will laugh, but a nod to the few that understand. I had huge moments of synchronicities that I thought were of god, but clearly weren't. They fade away when you stop giving power to them.

they are. You was brought up just right.

Merry Christmas

What if the small teddy had much more sentimental value

Why does Jesus need to take my bear at all?

give up everything for somebody because you were told they are god, they won't rip you off every time.

This comic is dumb n so r u

So the bear is using Christ as a sock puppet?
What is his endgame?

Le graven images

As a Jew, there's nothing I love more than watching atheists and christians argue over whose beliefs are wrong. The truth is, you're all fucked.

I'm atheist and I already explained in another thread that this is the family friendly version of the bible story where God tells Abraham to kill his son and then gives him another, bigger, son.

>tfw secular and want to defend atheists but can't bring myself to do it because OP is right and most of them are liberal morons using their ideology as an ego boost

Merry Christmas OP, maybe Christ will come to me one day.

>Christ
>Christmas

Pick one.

what a great lesson for a subservient and obedient populace. The bible is government in book form.

No.

You're literally just making bait and when you get called out on it you go "DERP U CAN NO UNNASTAND COMIX!", when asked to explain this mystery you want someone else to get you shy out and don't respond.

Which means you aren't intellectual honest. There isn't a point to these threads besides stroking your own damn ego and being amused that you think you know something other people don't know. If there was a point you were getting at and you were honest, you could of explained it already, but you never do. That's why I say this is just bait and you're just trolling.

I have a half a mind to think you're an atheist who thinks it's funny to pretend to be Christfag.

>they're somehow related in my post

Well done proving my point there son

they're a bunch of puerile brats. let them have their little temper tantrums while they bitch and whine because they're too stupid to understand what FAITH means.

stick to fucking sheep and watching your little shit hole "nation" go to hell, moron.

Christ is a pedofile like mohammed. He tricks children with gifts (as described in picture) and abandons them, at least mohammed married and looked after.

You're the one that's fucked Juden.

the story is told every year and it was told 2000 years ago in real life

I'm one of God's chosen. You fell for a scam artist. Have a nice Christmas though.

No one's too stupid to understand what "FAITH" means, they're just too smart to understand it's invalid and ridiculous concept. Faith is basically just a personal preference for what you want to believe in the absence of absolute certainty.

jesus took a little girls teddy bear and gave bigger but lower quality one in return? that really happened?

PRAISE KEK

SHADILAY!

You are now part of the synagogue of satan. Your covenant is gone.

The girl is smart not to trust a Jew.

It was the foreskin story. Circumcision to upgrade to a larger foreskin.

What a jealous god. Just let the child have the bear.

If Jesus would talk to me and would say that I'd give up that bear in an heartbeat you cuck, but he's not.

>No one's too stupid to understand what "FAITH" means, they're just too smart to understand it's invalid and ridiculous concept.

>Faith is basically just a personal preference for what you want to believe in the absence of absolute certainty.

STRONG euphoria detected.

how are you liking your brand new trilby that mom got for you on this nondenominational, non-binary national holiday, squirt? do you feel like a big boy yet?

The Talmud contradicts the Tanakh's consistency repeatedly. The second temple was destroyed and the genealogies of the Levitical priesthood are gone. Karaites have the only legitimate claim to Judaism but they converted enmasse to Christianity while the Talmudists usurped their legacy. Your Pharisaical lies are spiritually bankrupt.

I never got teddy bears given to me I had to go out and earn it myself, fuck you.

>low-trust society
this fucking meme again. there is no such thing as a "high trust society". if you ever did anything worthwhile with your life you'd realise that

Underrated

No, you don't understand what Faith is. Stop looking at the Bible as a scientific document. It's about morality. Science only explains the natural world and offers no insight into anything more. Your faith isn't about "I HAVE FAITH A SNAKE TOLD EVE TO EAT DUH APPLE AND THAT IS WHERE PEOPLE COME FROM"
It's about having faith that the word of God, (Christ's teachings) are true and the path to salvation. It is faith that Christian philosophy will lead you down the right path and ultimately give you a happy, prosperous life.
Every Christian interprets the Bible in a different way and much debate can be had on this subject, yet they all share the same FAITH. If you want to debate faith, you must debate not the scientific validity but instead the nature of Christian philosophy.

not an atheist, but you are no one to talk about logical fallacies you fucking child.

>Relyijgnon faith like a faggot
>Not practicing jnana yoga to gain direct knowledge of the divine

Denying you Aryan birthright to follow a Semitic religion smdh

>there is no such thing as a "high trust society"
Yes there is.

>Relying on faith like a faggot

this.

the picture conveniently leaves out that you have to believe shit someone simply told you to be eligible for the "greater" prize.

Small town white Americans are, but they are a dying breed.

Cute comic. Left out the part about 'you must love me more than your mommy or daddy or brothers and sisters, or you aren't fit for Heaven and will burn for eternity'. They don't teach that until they're older and completely hooked.

I'm Christian and I don't understand it

If you are willing to give up what you have and trust in God, what he gives you will be much greater than what worldly things you had.

It means we humans hold on to the little, petty things in life, and in our clinging and fear, deviate from God, not realizing a bigger prize is waiting for us in his path.

Seriously hans, this shit is for kids.

Oh wow. It's a fedora meme. I GUESS IM COMPLETELY BLOWN THE FUCK OUT. Better go jack off too tranny hentai and ask Jeebus for forgiveness like you do!

Sorry you can't think critically about anything and you feel for the mainstream organized religion meme.

>It is faith that Christian philosophy will lead you down the right path and ultimately give you a happy, prosperous life.

Yes, that's exactly what I said. That is your personal preference. That's what you WANT TO believe. That's all that is.

>you must debate not the scientific validity but instead the nature of Christian philosophy.

The Christian philosophy is debunk because it focuses on not what's good for man in this world and this reality, but what set of behaviors will guarantee him some better life in another dimension after he dies that he has no way of even knowing if it's real or not.

He just WANTS that to be real because it makes him feel better to think about. Again, personal preference substituting for absolute certainty.

> Science only explains the natural world and offers no insight into anything more.

REASON does and reason is the opposite of faith. It's something you can rely on and is grounded in reality. It's not made up as it goes along like faith is.

Germans don't deserve to post on Sup Forums

Following god yields a better reward despite you already have a small reward.

But in reality the image shows how God is trying to steal a teddy bear from the girl. The big teddy bear is not real.

>the bigger the better
I can instantly recognize that pic was made by burger.

What's wrong with that?
He's God afterall.

fpbp

I've never read something so Jewish

>no replies for two hours and then four replies all within the same minute

More importantly, he's your slave master after all.

>butt hurt fedora tipper thinks i'm reading his sperg out

LMAO TL;DR IDIOT.

it's cute that you picked up yoga so your bf could have more fun fucking you, but nobody's talking about your little hippy feel-good bullshit, moron.

explain this comic to me then? it just seems like sheer materialism to me. i cant see how it isnt. im a pretty sentimental person and i have many objects that hold personal meaning to me for whatever reason. i wouldnt swap them for bigger, shinier or newer versions and expecting me too is idiotic.

Well because maybe it wasn't bumped enough to hit the front pages for us to browse/refresh until now.

The bear is a metaphor for all the happiness you'll find in heaven as long as you follow all of yeshua's commands like a good little goy

Was yeshua Jesus' child civil partnership?

OV VEY, I'VE BEEN BTFO'D BY THE GOY. SHUT IT DOWN

No but seriously, I just think that nowadays, Christianity has been hijacked by the Jews for the most part. With (((them))) probably being behind Cuck Francis and purposefully trying to make it into a hippie belief, instead of what it was, a belief of being the best person you could be to both others and yourself.

>The bear is a metaphor for all the happiness
Doesn't look like a good metaphor at all.

Fucking KEK. I even thought that. The old Christfag in my heart is like "this is fucking stupid and not very well thought out." OP is your great aunt on Facebook who shares everything with Jesus on it.

CHRISTFAG THINKS HELL LOSE HIS VIRGINITY IF HE KEEPS PRAYING!

>implying you're not just an atheist from reddit who's trolling

What's not to understand about this comic?

Definitely been (((hijacked))), I mean, if they can infiltrate governments, why couldn't they infiltrate Christianity? I mean, they already infiltrated Islam, is it really any wonder who is funding ISIS and their ilk? The royal families of the Arabian Peninsula do, and they suck hooked-dick 24/7.

>LeL atheists cant understand FAITH its such a simple concept haha its for kids!!!

Here's how to destroy this retarded argument in one simple step

>What makes God better than Allah, YHWH or Zeus?

Every single time it's like one of two preprogrammed responses

>cus those are false gods he's the true god trust me
>o well it's the same god just different words for him

And this is why religious belief always, always coincides with low IQ

But we call ourselves slaves of God already, is that supposed to be an insult?

God is perfect and good and He's already Master of all creation.

Why bigger bear is the better than small.

>I've been shitposting Christian vs atheist threads for a year
Congratulation you're an Australian citizen

>Here's how to destroy this retarded argument in one simple step

Yet christianity still exists. Can't argue with that.

You say me.

>lel relijus is stoopid
>tfw the most brilliant minds throughout history are religious
>tfw all atheists ever contributed are tens of millions of corpses in just a few decades and the worst economic system to ever exist
Pottery.

DELET THIS

>Sup Forums eating up chain letter shit

Are you kidding me?

God is holding it, He knows that big bear is better for you.

Romans 10:9-10King James Version (KJV)

9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

God bless OP!! Merry Christmas!!!!

If you're a jew it makes perfect sense.

What if I enjoy what I have and desire nothing more?

I will have more shekels when i sell it?

I remember reading something here before where it was about Israel saying that we shouldn't destroy ISIS because it would be bad for (((them))). And Jesus hated materialism, like when he flipped the tables of the merchants in the temple. Now we have these megachurches which have their own gift shops.

Bingo

Proof? Sounds like usury

It shows how Jesus and the church are greedy and selfish.

Jesus already has a massive teddy bear and he wants the girl to give up her teddy bear as well so he can have both.

Then the girl becomes a nun with no material possessions.

georgiaencyclopedia.org/articles/arts-culture/megachurches

Read the paragraph under the section "Megachurches and Contemporary American Culture"

You have to be retarded not to get this. Jesus is hiding his bear and asking the girl to sacrifice her bear to him because he "doesn't have one". When she gives it up, as you don't say no to the son of God, she will go to her parents and ask them to take her to build-a-bear so she can make a new one. This is all a scheme as Jesus, through various investment companies, owns shares in build-a-bear and thus will slightly enrich himself by doing this.

>Sup Forums eating up chain letter shit
>Are you kidding me?
Are you new?

When Jesus said spread the gospel I'm 100% sure he meant go online and call people fedoras. That really wins them over. Good job Christfags!

>Seeing truths for what they are through empiricism and rational inquiry despite mainstream narratives diverging from them (or being redpilled)

>Compatible with belief in the supernatural

I don't think so. Anyone who is going to maintain such cognitive dissonance should at least be able to admit it to themselves if they aren't complete cowards.

Nothing wrong with respecting and observing traditions derived from religions, or keeping quiet about it around people who don't wish to engage in an intellectual debate about their faith. But don't pretend it has a place in any ideology or formative discussion of an ideology based on truth.