>always told myself I'd never date a woman who burned the coal

What do lads?

Bail, you stupid cunt.

Cheat on her with a negress

Check yaself for aids

dump her

Commit sewercide

turn 360° and walk away

Dump her. Speaking from experience coal burners are universally bad news.

how did you find out?

Make her a cuckquean and force her to watch you creampie a negress. It's the ONLY way to settle this.

Tell her you don't date women that had sex with nigger chimps so she can dump you and tell all her friends you're a racist scumbag. That way you'll never be near another women again and will die sad, angry, and alone.

Why is it always the eternal yank who turns up to defend this sort of shit?

Why is this even a question? You dump her immediately, and tell her exactly why.

You know they say having sex with a girl is technically like having sex with everyone she did.

Better finish the job.

She mentioned some fags name who she used to date then coincidentally we see him at the mall.

Make her eat all the eggs. Every last one.

start to become distant from her,
and make her break up with you.

Bail you dumb nigger

>coincidentally

She's fucking him.

Yeah, bail the Fuck out.

Where do you even find such a woman, behind a dumpster next to a crackhouse?
Dump her and check yourself for AIDS.

This

>knows she's a coal burner
>asks what to do

>found out I've been poking a nigger loving bitch
>get online and ask what to do

But it is funny how these skanks think that they have the privilege to jump back and forth.

this desu.

its not really so much she fucked a nigger as it is what that implies about her character. shes low life scum, drop her.

Break up with her and tell her it's because she slept with a black guy.

Being disgusted by this, she'll tell all her friends and they'll tell their friends. Every female in her and your circle will know that's the reason you broke up with her. This will do a few things for you. One, no girl who has burned the coal will like you or date you, which is good for you so this doesn't happen again. Two, any girl who hasn't burned the coal, who is college age or older, hasn't burned the coal because they won't burn the coal. They will see your reasoning as a more public profession of a conviction that they share. They will be more likely to like you and want to date you than they were before.

Plus, the girls that don't burn the coal secretly judge those that do. You being shunned by the ones they judge is good for their disposition toward you.

Dump her

Call her up and tell her it's not hurt, it's me.

Try to get grandmasters.

>knowing she's fucked an ape
>asks Sup Forums what to do

Are you sure you're not the nigger in question?

They're all coal burners at this point. Either accept that fact or be lonely forever

You shouldn't hesitate, leave her at the first opportunity. This kind of women are not to be trusted.

There's only one way to restore honor to your family that you have shamed. Insallah

Whatever you want. Are you a man or a fucking fag that has to ask Sup Forums how to wipe your ass?

Kill her then your self

I'm suspicious that my gf could possibly have burned coal at one point, but since I've engaged in bestiality does that mean she should get a pass?

In my experience, white women who date black men are usually low quality, white trash. I'd dump her and tell her that I dumped her because she was dating a black guy.

I found the nigger.

You fucked a nigger?

M8...

Jesus Christ when did this become attractive? She's obese or has pumped so much shit in to her tits and ass it's disgusting.

Holy hell.

I hope you are not retarded enough to do what retarded virgins in this thread tell you, OP.

If you eventually decide to tell her the reason, don't even think about telling her it's because she's a coalburner. And try your hardest to avoid making her think that way.

This

No, a horse

Or like three horses

This

You can't even pay off your debt. Nobody needs advice from you.

post her fb and nudes so i can ruin her life and fap at the same time.

and dumb her

>Inb4 DOXXING IS AGAINS RULES WAA WAAAAA

go back to

Years of brainwashing my friend, he also probably lives in a white suburban area and never had to deal with niggers in his life.

t. Irishman

Dyel

> This is what it's like to be an Americunt

Lmao, dump her you dumb cunt, and make sure she understands why.
Tell her to her face that you think she's disgusting since she fucked a nigger.

>dumb

i mean dump ffs F AM

dump, it's pretty easy

you know exactly what you have to do... why do you even ask?

She already absorbed his DNA and now part of her and hopefully not part of your kids with her... plus she is used goods! You deserve better OP, have a little dignity and do what is right for you and don't give in to peer pressure from family or shit like that!

YOU SUMMONED HIM

>that tile floor

Does she sleep in the bathroom?

yeah, it's terrible. fake tits, fake ass, probably fake lips too. disgusting

Oi!

This is true. Confirmed.

Fuck her until she bores you, then dump her. Obviously not a bride material, but if she's hot and fuckeble then why the fuck not. Beats hand.

Honestly, these fucking meme-heavy "look at me and how alt right I am" threads are more annoying than the SJW bait.
Why the fuck would anyone over the age of 12 go on reading a post that begins with
>be me

>be me is such a sheep-like conformist Sup Forumstard affectation.

It was a witty turn of phrase ten years ago when someone first came up with it.

Now it's just a way of signalling "please like me, I belong here".

The OP's whole fucking post, in fact, is just shit-tier infantile repetition, inflated by a couple of meme-y turns of phrase, of what is said 100 times a day in 100 Sup Forums threads browsed by wannabe-edgy 12-year-olds.

It basically boils down to:

"I found out a girl I've been dating was blacked."

Wow. Stop the fucking presses. Sup Forums must have sunk pretty low if some junior-highschooler coming out with THAT can generate 50 replies.

Up to you. Tell her that it's gross she slept with one. If she gets offended, dump her, but if not, she might be worth keeping around, especially if she's good in every other way.

I mean, 9/10 times, "fuck it, dump her" is good advice and I'm not really trying to counter-signal that. But on the other hand, it may be a good opportunity to get a redpilled waifu.

Carpet is extremely degenerate and one of the pillars of the cancer that has defiled our society

I agree that they should have gone with wood flooring however

KEK IS WITH US

Don't you have some Muzzies to be Martel-ing?

This isn't /adv/ice nigger. Do whatever the fuck you want.

This

Not to mention this girl will be fored to face her mistake for once

The American is too stupid to realise this joke

SHADILAY!

I don't know was it a golden retriever or a pitbull . You gotta know your nigger dogs.

Just break up with her with giving a reason, don't want her to slander your good name, and next time go to /adv/

checked!

Break up with her. Obviously don't tell her it's because she's a race traitor. If she knows why she is a degenerate then she'll lie and try to hide the fact she's a coal burner from the next guy. I'd keep her around as a fuck buddy until you find a better girl to wife up.

Can also confirm

Well shit. Thanks Romania.

>ps I remember when you guys were the best shitposters back in the day.

You can't possibly expect me to get a boner up with Mickey Mouse staring into my soul.

You should fuck with that same nigger while she watch, bareback.
That will teach her

>dating women that had sex
but why though

Stfu musloids
Muhammad was a rapist pedophile

>no girl who has burned the coal will like you or date you,

You're insane. You have no idea how women work.

What will actually happen is no woman, even racist women, will date you because that's a shit thing to do. They won't stay away because they burned coal. They'll stay away because you're an asshole. Your reputation will be gone.

Furthermore, even if - for some crazy reason - they couldn't resist your cock enough to stay away, they would simply lie to you and say they've never burned coal.

Because this is how women think. They hate out of emotion, not reason, even when it disadvantages them. And they lie constantly to avoid any sort of strife or confrontation.

Honestly, the worst thing - WORST THING - you can do is tell them you're breaking up with them for coal burning. What you do is imply it, but not confirm it. Make sure they have the general idea, but superficial enough to where they can't relay it with any sort of confidence.

The lesson here is that if you care about your girl's sexual history, talk about it on date one before you are invested.

In this order:
Bail, then vomit, then flaggellate yourself for failing to smell the coal in her pussy.

It's pretty easy to tell if a chick would or has fucked a nigger. For instance, you can ask before you start fucking her. I always do (seriously, I do).

this is true
if you date women that have different views on sex than you you are literally retarded

a life partner should at least have the same basic values as you. sex ethics count as basic values

I bet he came all in her. Hope you didn't eat her pussy. Oh, one more thing, bet she fucked more than just one. She probably got gang banged.
Run mother fucker, run!

This is exactly it. It's easy to not be racist when you don't have to deal with them 24/7.

Let us know what happens/ your decision

Maybe even post a text screenshot thread

You're the one who doesn't understand women. If she outs herself for fucking a nigger then she will get ostracism from her circle, unless that group also fucks niggers at which point op shouldn't give a fuck about any of them.
Women LOVE to shit on other women for the smallest infractions, this would be gold if some of them find it disgusting.

>if you date women that have different views on sex than you you are literally retarded

This is why you should never tell a woman why you break up with them. Because they will simply lie about it to the next guy, and by the time he finds out, it's too late to do anything about easily.

Which is why people like OP shouldn't tell women they're breaking up with them because of coal burning. All you're doing is screwing over the next guy because she won't tell him (or, more likely, will lie about it). Keep your mouth shut. As a bonus, not telling a woman why you're dumping them is one of the most brutal forms of revenge you can get. They will trip all over themselves trying to find out through friends or hacking your accounts. It drives them fucking insane.

>If she outs herself for fucking a nigger then she will get ostracism from her circle, unless that group also fucks niggers at which point op shouldn't give a fuck about any of them.

Women surround themselves with echo chambers because they avoid conflict. Of course all her friends are coal burners. Get real.

That picture takes me the fuck back

Beat her.

Keep dating her but only to have someone to fuck every night, cheat on her with multiple girls, leave her once you find your ideal girl or at least a decent one. or shit, date them both. Women will share an alpha or good looking dude who fucks them good before being the one and only girl for a beta/ugly male

Then the point stands that any of the girls in that group aren't date worthy to begin with if they're also coalburners. so who cares? You're making our points for us here.

I asked my current Gf if she'd fucked a non white within the first week of knowing her been with her a year now.
>IF I said yes what would you have done user?
>Never talked to you again most likely
>Oh ok

yeah they like to lie about everything to 'make you happy'

women are weirdly pragmatic about love. They also like to talk behind your back. It's hard to find the good ones, but they do exist

If you find one don't let her go

this

America is too stupid to realize you just called them stupid.

All they saw of your post was
>America
and then they swelled with pride, hunger and love for Israel.

Fpbp

Maybe buy a total junk car on Craigslist for like $500, register it in her name and address, then park it at the airport or somewhere it'll collect a bunch of tickets.