I just turned 25. As a present, my dad gave me a basket full of beer he had brewed himself and this letter:

I just turned 25. As a present, my dad gave me a basket full of beer he had brewed himself and this letter:

"Buddy, at this point all you can do is give up and accept that life isn't going to be the way it was 60 years ago. Don't save for retirement, don't have kids, if you get married, be damned sure that she won't divorce you (you really shouldn't get married).

Don't even aspire for higher wages, because that just results in higher taxes. Would you rather make 25k working part time with a 15 percent tax (netting you 21250, plus government benefits) or 50k working full time with a 40 percent tax (netting you 30k, plus no benefits)?

Enjoy what you can, user. Friends, family, and small things, like used cars, motorcycles, video games etc.

We have 130 trillion dollars in unfunded liabilities. That is literally double what the entire world produced last year.

Just sit back, and let it all go. Stop fighting it. It sucks, but it isn't your fault. You aren't responsible for the way that this country turned out. So sit back, enjoy your family, your friends, your hobbies, and work the system as best as you can (as there is no shame in this anymore; thanks to democrats, it is less honorable to be productive than it is to leech on society).

And most importantly, be happy. Go ahead and take a vacation to a national park. Go rock climbing, or drive a motorcycle across the nation. By getting out there and enjoying life, you are winning. The government can't confiscate that, like they can retirement accounts, bank accounts, or property, and you are enjoying life, something the extreme left is incapable of doing. Feminists don't enjoy their life. Black rights activists aren't ever happy. They've devoted their lives to being perpetually unhappy, and are doing their damnest to spread it to you.

So don't let them win. You can't change the political spectrum. You can't force productivity. But you can find happiness in any situation.

Happy birthday, son!"

>Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V-AqY3veCNI
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/29447545/#q29452351
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>. They've devoted their lives to being perpetually unhappy, and are doing their damnest to spread it to you.

Sounds like Sup Forums

Also this didn't happen.

Got a tldr?

Your dad is redpilled as fuck

Make sure to take care of that guy when he gets older.

Your dad is awesome!
Mine still believes that the housing bubble was a "recovery"

Fucking Based

your dad knows what is going on. Just listen to him. Work the system, don't work for it and enjoy life or whats left of it.

Be ready when all of this comes crumbling down to rebuild once again.

tfw listening to this and getitng fucked up on whiskey as I read this; youtube.com/watch?v=V-AqY3veCNI

Assuming this is true, your father is a decent guy trying to 'redpill' you. Decent advice.

go into minimalism brudi

work out, eat simple stuff, read/learn and do everything you can enjoy without having expensive stuff.
>So don't let (((them))) win.

happy birthday user

Dad sounds like a huge fucking cuck. Really he should be ashamed of himself, or actually just killed himself.

>things are harder now than they were when I was growing up son, so just give up now and work a minimum wage job for the rest of your life, vote democrat, and play video games

Why do you have a German flag? Sounds American.

This post made me tear up for some reason.

>Go ahead and take a vacation to a national park. Go rock climbing, or drive a motorcycle across the nation. By getting out there and enjoying life, you are winning. The government can't confiscate that.

Enjoy it while you can goyim.

Your birthdays on christmas?

I know this is fake but if you wanted a better attempt why didn't you say happy Christmas instead of birthday?

Your papi sounds like a cuck.

is this from reddit? seems like reddit. it's definitely pasta

blue pilled and defeatest ultimatepy

sorry user

your op pic is relevant for sure

also merry xmas friend

>when you are too stupid to become a success when times are easy so you tell your son to give up when times get harder

Why the white race is dead.

from what you are saying, it pretty much sounds like a lie. Why does an old german father give a fuck about feminism or black activists ?

It sounds more like a passive-aggresive defetist demoralizing cointelpro than like a letter.

But look, I don't want to be that retard paranoid that calls everybody a shill, because maybe, just maybe, it's true.

And he (whether or not is real or not) is right. The only change you can make is by blood shed.

Enjoy your life and if it's real, happy birthday

Sounds good to me senpai
Fight in the upcoming war tho
Also a part time job shouldnt be paying you 25k lol
thats a fucking amazing part time job

Defeatist as it sounds, that's objectively true. Just look at wage stagnation since 1998, or the loss of jobs in all sectors of the economy.

Make yourself a perge of sorts, and wait for until the left completely destroys this republic through the doctrine of impossible equality.

>things that didn't happen

you transcribed your father's words as he spoke to you?

Go back to your dad and say "I read your letter, Hitler would hate you for your defeatism you cuck".

das Trän

Your dads a domesticated cuck who's only values are hedonism.

There is a time and place for everything... And that everything is barbarianism.

But why should a man not enjoy his life?

He's right.

Your dad doesn't get how taxes work

>your hobbies
But what if Reich-building IS your hobby?

Your dad sounds like a defeatist coward. "Wahhh you can't change anything just let your country be invaded and give in like your big brave daddy." Pathetic.

Sounds like you gave up faggot.

You're going to be forced back into it one way or another, prepare for the blitzkrieg.

Redpilled as fuck. He should've told you to read Evola and Guenon, though.

>So sit back, enjoy your family, your friends, your hobbies, and work the system as best as you can (as there is no shame in this anymore; thanks to democrats, it is less honorable to be productive than it is to leech on society).

This part really rings true. Through affirmative action and similar policies we white males are quite literally discriminated against in hiring and admissions. So lie. Forge certificates. Give fake employee references. Fuck 'em.

The government has turned its back on you. There isn't any need to respect it; and you certainly shouldn't play their games anymore. Your dad is right.

best dad ever.

Seriously he is redpilled af

>130 trillion dollars in unfunded liabilities
>thanks to democrats

You are in Germany not the US.

Also this is old pasta from 2015

Wish my Dad was like yours, Hans. Instead he's a good for nothing lazy cunt who was never there when it counted. Never took me camping, never took me fishing, never did anything with him. Haven't seen him in years and have no desire to see or even speak to him. Cherish the time you spend with your father.

Read Nietzsche looser.
Trying and loosing isnt perfect.
But not trying is disgusting, you will die as a fat disgusting pig and absolutly worthless.

>German being defiantly obedient to their corrupt, immoral government
>Germans being defeatist losers
Remember 1933, crazy things can happen if you hope. It isn't too late.

Son, don't even try to stop Jamal and Ahmed raping your wife and daughter. They can rape your women but they can't rape your motorcycle trip across a national park so do that instead. Live your life, abandon your nation and race and let the west go to shit and whites be genocided.

>Woah, so redpilled!
>Wow defeatism and hedonism, fucking based!

Cool defeatist attitude. Your dad is a cuck.

This. They're going all out. It's pathetic.
This is how they kill freedom of speech. It's always been about taking away our dialog that we build up and explode. They want us white dudes to chimp out so bad. It's so sad.

retards

see

Your dad sounds pretty cucked op

>thanks to the Democrats
>Germany

Calling BS

I wonder how many of you saying this is defeatism are under 25 and have only had to put up with this shit for a couple of years. At some point you realize it's going to take longer than you are going to live to uncuck this world and even if we do the most cucked generation in history is waiting to take the reigns and fuck it all up again.

I've been waiting 20 fucking years just for people to start noticing that we have a problem. Any day now I thought. Surely it will be soon. Nope. Just more fucking cuckery to a level I could never even have imagined.

Finally people are just starting to open their eyes but what's the point? This slow degradation has been happening since the 60's and will take at least as long to change it back. Any hope of a sudden wave of change is not going to happen. Lets face it, mass deportations, the complete removal if Islam from the west and total destruction of leftist ideology and degeneracy is what it will take and none of that is going to happen without massive war, huge casualties and the complete destruction of the west.

It's never going to happen and either way we are fucked. Life as we knew it, life as we want it is over. Take pleasure in what you can. Do the best for you and the closest to you and ignore the rest.

Post a photo faggot.

Sounds like a good dad krautfag, you're lucky

>germany
your dad is a defeatist faggot who let his country go to shit and now believes so little in you that he doesnt think your generation can save it.

Don't quit fighting now, user. This was the attitude to have a year or two ago when it looked like there was no hope of escaping the cultural bolshevism that had overrun western civilization. But now we have a hope. If the US can elect Trump, anything is possible. It will only take Trump a year to undo 30 years of thought control that eroded US self-esteem. A country with self-esteem is capable of virtually anything.

You're only 25. You're in your prime. You're ready to fight. If things get much worse in Europe you're going to have to. White people can only be pushed so far, and the leadership in places like Sweden and France and Germany is flirting with that line. Pic related is what it looks like when white people chimp out. And if things don't change that day will come soon. So go out there and make what you can make. Enjoy life just as you say. But don't think that the world can't change, because it can. It has before and it will again.

Wow your dad sounds like a surrender monkey

Nigger we defaulted once, and we will keep defaulting we niggers will keep going and try.

>goymany
>talking about "the democrats" and "black rights activists"
Nice pasta.

>pic related is what happens when white people chimp out

kek

true though

This.

I'm feeling like shit right now, but also satisfied.

yes user, give up, give in to the liquid jew

Your father is a smart man.

He's right. But he's wrong on one thing: You won't go smoothly into the sunset. You'll have to fight for survival like people did during the great recession. You'll have to be better than you parents.

ride the tiger

Bullshit post. We should be trying to stop these libtards from spreading their bullshit. Nigga we helped get Trump elected, we can still do more. Maybe if Trump failed to get elected, i would pessimistically enjoy being "blue-pilled" in life while all the bullshit happening just sits and wallows in the back of my mind. But he got elected, people are waking up and we can still do more.

Your dad is a defeatist, pessismistic cunt and so are you, go out there and make a difference.

Of course the swedecuck is cool with nihilism. Fucking hell range ban all swedes and leafs.

OP your dads a faggot who is realizing everything he's done and voted for have just turned out shitty for you and he feels eternal guilt for it and is trying to blackpill you before you even try.

no

MGTOW is the essential beta male cult

If your woman leaves you, you were a shit man. No woman who gets fucked how she likes, treated how she likes and entertained how she likes is ever going to leave you.

>be a lazy entitled beta who thinks the courting is over soon as you put a ring on her
>she gets bored, falls out of love because you no longer put any effort forward just playing fifa all day

MGTOW are entitled beta males. end of story.

This is what a demoralization shill looks like

Your dad is cool. I wish my dad was like that.

He was red pilled but he thought there was hope. Huge mistake.

>muh dick
Your going to have to do much better than stick your dick in your wife. Even if you have 10 kids, it's a piss in the ocean. Society has to change. This is not defeatist, it has to get worse before it gets better, and accelerating the downfall is more viable than treading water is a repressive system.

Rather a defeatist commie.

I know that this never happened but he's not wrong.

This

These redditor life cucks need to leave.

Wow OP is an actual faggot.
What a surprise.

Check the last post:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/29447545/#q29452351

This is from over 2 years ago.

>ITT: winterfags think being a nihilist is in any way redpilled

>>>/rNihilism/

the US got to the moon - with many, many experimental flights packed into that period - in 10 years

the world got cucked in 10 years thanks to soviet infiltration by means of hippies and higher education

islam was reawakened in 10 years

things can be uncucked in 10 years, and it's already beginning

NOWHERE ELSE in the universe exists anything comparable to civilisation. it has to be defended.

Yup, copypasta.

Giving up.

Redpilled

Fucking n Swedes

It'll get better once your cucked mindset dies off.

>hur dur, we're just a grain of sand on the beach man... Why bother?

Yeah, you, and the billion other specs of dust share these sentiments.

>You can find happiness in any situation.

Yes. The most redpilled thing you can do is learn to be comfortable with yourself, understand your own mind, and understand that you are the one responsible for your own reactions and feelings.

But you also can change things. Don't give up. No one should give up. If everyone thought this way, we'd be a country full of politically apathetic morons voting for either side but not because they understand it, but because they're just blindly following it. Like now.

Oh, I'm sorry. That 50 year old overweight Trump supporter in the crowd with the massive pink shirt is not politically apathetic? You mean she is going to get involved in politics after the election? I mean, she's on our side, so surely she's just like us!

Don't believe in this meme. There are always wolves in sheep clothing. There's always ants in sheep clothing. You have to spot them or you'll be just like them.

Look at Sup Forums.

>Son, don't even try to stop Jamal and Ahmed raping your wife and daughter.

My what? Who?

This is why we fight!

They want you to give up. They win if you give up.

It is depressing and it can seem like defeatism but it's actually the acceptance of reality based on a full understanding of where we are, how we got here but most importantly what it will truly take to fix it and realizing this isn't going to happen.

Some call it nihilism or the black pill but it's really the ultimate and final redpill. Redpills are like the five stages of grief and people confuse nihilism with the depression stage but it's really the final acceptance stage.

why even vote? your vote makes no difference its just a drop in the ocean

Apathy is death

Whats the matter deer poster? Deer in the op was too obvious for your well composed piece of "art"?

I hope you get strung up like i strung up jerky in the winter.

That must be one long-ass card

>looser

Talk to me in 20 years, youngfag. Be a beta provider for your wife and you will realise that love was a meme.

spoken like a 15 year old edgelord who just read NEETzsche

I'm guessing cuckoldry is redpilled, because you're accepting Ahmed rather than trying to fight him?

the world got cucked in 10 years

That was just the beginning and if a reversal had been put in place then and there it could have been stopped in it's tracks. Now we have three generations of people nearly all brainwashed by this.

So what if the tide begins to turn now? Look at birth rates, look at demographics. It won't last. You're fooling yourself if you think anything other than the complete removal of Islam, mass deportations, the destruction of leftist ideology and restoration of traditional values is going to fix this and that just isn't going to happen.

Fuck. I have to read this today.

Your stupid father and his generation caused this. Go and kick his ass for being such a hypocritical cunt.

Taking the blackpill is the best thing I have done in years. The shit never hits the fan, it's a slow burn. Youngfags don't get this.

Cheers, user.

>implying he will be a beta provider for his wife

Not everyone is an omega male like you. Some of us know you can find true love if you keep your wife under control. Women are irresponsible and should submit to their husbands

The "black pill" isn't the only black thing you let in your orificies in "acceptance" is it?

>not knowing the difference between being redpilled and blackpilled

NEW
E
W

>the billion other specs of dust share these sentiments.
But they don't. They take no risks. They want the easy life and to forget. Nothing will happen. It's a slow burn.

You can evade taxes.

Get a steady woman, have children and never marry her.

Have her get a part time job. Make sure her income is low. Claim the children on her tax return and reap the benefits.

Meanwhile, rent space in your house on a cash basis to friends. Give them a killer rate, and they won't leave.

You can do both, just don't work too hard at it. You can have a job that pays well, just don't do more than you have to.

Schools are a good choice. There is ample time off, usually generous pensions, and low standard. Schools are often hiring learning coaches and tutors part time to make up for deficiecies.

Are you guys gonna vote for momma Merkel this year?

Islam?

Yes.

Who else could we realistically vote for?

Left and Greens are worse than her.

AFD is bigoted and homophobic and will never ever gain power.

Rest is irrelevant.

>fighting accomplishes nothing

I assure you. You are a hedonist pussy out of choice, not because your enlightened by your own euphoria.