if you actively browse reddit then you don't belong on Sup Forums

eh...

>implying give them site traffic with adblockers is helping them

>LEAF

Browsing reddit

Fucking ethernal kraut

>not understanding that it's not about reddits profits
Get out, you aren't welcome here

Why does this have 1185 comments? Am I missing something?

>his wifes son

this post doesn't really imply that it's his wife's son

take the commonality of the concerned mother, beginning her plea with 'your father and I both agree...'

you could choose to interpret it that way but then you might as well interpret 'my son' as meaning 'someone else's son who I look after' because it's sometimes used that way

you low IQ redditing fag

It's mostly "fuck 2016 amirite" comments I'm guessing.

What an attack!

How ungrateful, those pens are god-tier

You're actually a moron
How does this imply it's his wife's son?

reading comprehension is not your strong suit

Its massive reddit upboat bait. Silly, feel good story, accompanied with silly pic and has "my wife/gf/bf/husband" in the title. It makes those leftist faggots think they're normal to see funny stories from "couples".

i dont get it Sup Forums. isnt this what you want? A wife and a son who cares enough about you, at 8, to put together a gift for you, not only that but a really heartfelt gift?

Also nothing in the post implies that isnt his son. does your dad say "go help my wife", no, he says "go help your mother".

>raising another mans son

This. You faggots are destroying the quality of this board.

Go back

>tfw 95% of threads get 0 replies. And a large majority of them are good threads.

reading comprehension. try it. nothing there implies that he is raising his "wife's son". "me and his mom" is not indicative of that, what would you expect him to say, no one would say "for his mom and dad", no one refers to themselves in the third person like that

"for me and his mom"

doesnt indicate it's not his son. How would he word it, according to you, if it were his son?

Yeah welcome to the English language you retarded mudslime.

>8 year old

What?

oh look, an AD on reddit.

I dont get it...
Somebody care to translate this stupid ass picture?

firstly ...
>browsing reddit
>posting reddit

secondly...
the only think you can deduce from that is that he and his partner are not married, he already referred to the biological link to his son. "Our son" is pretty conclusive. Just because he referred to "his mom" later does not mean he isn't his father...

kill urself fagt

thing*

and never come back

>implying phillip's penis isnt

you get out nigger

Stop bringing their stupid shit here to this board. Stupid shit belongs on >>Sup Forums
Such as this thread. Saged.

So a man and a woman have a kid together and he's celebrating Christmas and why did you post this picture?

Reddit cucks falling for the viral marketing schemes still. Reddit is worse than televisions with their commercials.