For any euro out there

For any euro out there.

If Europe becomes too much of a shithole would you consider moving to the US or Australia?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z2UJ812nvKM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sure

What the fuck is wrong with her? She looks retarded

Fuck off cunt we're full

>her
>she
There are those words again...

Source?

Also checked.

Usa is full of niggers and Australia is full of chinks.

When shit hit the fan i'm moving to east Europe and get ready to fight back. Romania, Hungary, Poland, Czech Republic, Romania is where the whie resistence will start

youtube.com/watch?v=Z2UJ812nvKM
she is but she is a camwhore weeaboo from new york so it makes sense

Lana Rain, daily reminder that masturbation causes impotence and frontal lobe damage.

If it becomes too much of a shithole that means you should stay and fight to make it not a shithole. If we have large segments of population fleeing than Europe is already dead.

No. I have zero tolerance towards SJW warriors, fat women and niggers.

I'd move to Antarctica.

I'm gonna move anyway, probably in a year or two
first I have to go and work a bit in Switzerland, but after that I'm going.

god knows I'm not staying in this shithole lmao

Good riddance.

have fun going to war because of some retarded nationalism that no one gives a shit about, serbia is not of any political relevance, why would you ever stay here? lmao

America doesn't want the degenerate faggots from eurocuckistan. I'm sure Aussies don't either.

you fools, the plan was to exterminate mid east and europe because of climate change and over population.

we couldnt do it to any other region, the asians were on to it. but euro trash let it happen. lolz.

get ready for the race war with the muslims. and nukes ahoy.

green energy is a meme, at the end of the day the only thing to stop emission is to stop living.

Any tips to stop doing it?

Stop it, we're F U L L

>Implying every white American has not european blood.
European made you, ameritard, except if you are a nigger.

Why are there so many threads today featuring a retarded loli orgasming?

You have to go back

No way for most Europeans (or anyone really) to legally immigrate to the United States if you do not work in STEM and/or have a very in demand degree.

cut dick off

landgenoot, the usa is shit. our nation is shit too, but come on, they are more shit.
we are full of cockroach but we can be go exterminator.
in the usa it is a lot harder, instead of bug repellant, you have to spook them away.

>tfw will be Europe in 5 years

I will be moving to Alaska

US has a lot more Jews and blacks than Europe. Only a handful of countries like Germany, France and Sweden are more fucked so why would anyone want to move to the US?

can u do it for me?

Australia for me, please. I like the US but only as a friend.

>tfw I put vegemite on her nipples and lick it off while she says 'lick my cunt, you cunt'

I'll just move to based Poland.

US currently has like 7x as many murders as Slovenia, it'd have to turn into a really big shithole to be a bigger shithole than the US, burgers kill, rape and shoot each other left and right

You're a dumb nigger. She was being overloaded with pleasure from her vibe being controlled by the people who tipped for her cam show.

no, you better get a jew to do it

>based Poland.
i have some bad news for you my friend

but jew only take a little part of it, what about other 10 inches

Let me explain this in a civilized fashion,
Please refrain from coming or vacate if you are already here, we are at capacity.

yes thats why a jew should do it they know how to cut small benis :DDD

fuck off, we're full

>Australia
FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

I've been waiting for some aussie to post this

i just said to you i have 10 inches -_-

I am not going to leave my country like those 'refugees' because it gets shittier. I will live and die in Europe

I plan to move anyway, I'd like to move to a nice small town that allows me to own a gun, my last choice would be the English Countryside, a village maybe.

Australia is rightful dutch clay, so yes

>I'd move to Antarctica.
Sign me up. It's the future of Europeans as far as I'm concerned.

Muricunts are already shit.
Why would I move to country with
>No healthcare
>Fat people
>School shooting everywhere
>Racism overboard
>Just a bunch of liberal cucks
>+Trump

>niggers
they should be burnt alive. It won't even show on their skins kek

Never. Stay and fight - To glorious end.

she suffers from autism it's very sad

source on op?

No. No matter what, this shithole is my home.