“A Jewish heart is as hard as a stick, a stone, as iron, as a devil.”

>“A Jewish heart is as hard as a stick, a stone, as iron, as a devil.”

>“Set fire to their synagogues or schools,”

>“their rabbis [should] be forbidden to teach on pain of loss of life and limb.”

>Jewish “prayer books and Talmudic writings, in which such idolatry, lies, cursing, and blasphemy are taught, [should] be taken from them.”
-Martin Luther

Reminder that Protestants are the most redpilled group in the country. Whats your excuse for not joining?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talmud
youtube.com/watch?v=NDGNK1fL4_s
youtube.com/watch?v=6lIqNjC1RKU
youtube.com/watch?v=vrt6msZmU7Y
youtube.com/shared?ci=20j8FBdx1po
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Jewish religions rebelling against their dads
Cute

>implying I wasn't baptized at a lutheran church school as an infant wherein I attended for almost 10 years of my upbringing

I'm protestant and it's pretty bad. The church services suck, such low energy all around, relativism, etc. Most pastors seem to not have faith themselves, are major cucks. Sad!

I'm not religious but to me those singing happy clappy black churches will be better at getting new Christians

Feel the same way
My "church" is obsessed abour bringing refugees to the states

>tfw the Dutch Lutherian church denounced his anti semitic sentiments.
Absolutely subverted

Have you ever been in an ELCA church? It's horrifyingly SJW.

PCA is where it's at.

They are nothing like that anymore. At all.

I'm fine with Baptist teachings, but their church services are low energy. Only church services I can stand are Latin mass or the divine liturgy

This. When you deny the teachings of your founder, what are you other than an empty shell? How can a church call itself "Lutheran" if it denounces Luther's message?

and then you wonder why Jews hate white people

Digits check out.
Church of Kek with Malik Obama as energetic clapping High Priest when?

Truly a man ahead of his times

Protestants might have been redpilled back then, but now they are the carriers of degeneracy, cuckoldry, cultural marxism and societal decay

Catholicism isin't great either.

Orthodoxy is ok but it's also going to fall too irrelevancy eventually.

Christianity needs to go back to it's roots.

We need to create a version of christianity that seeks to mend the schism, that has no pope or any big religious leader.

Let's go back to the 1st century model of christianity with some modern addons.

No added bullshit, just the teaching of christ and only that.

And lets not call it anything other than "Christianity" cause fuck those who seek to divide us.

Protestants have gay and lesbian priests as well as a divorced woman as bishop in germany.
Completely jewed

Also recently the Protestant church of Germany apologized for Luther and Distanced itself from him

>Implying Talmudic Judaism isn't heresy against ancient hebrew Judaism, which transformed into Christianity

Atheists and pagans are so uninformed.

Without going to deep into the occult and weird shit.............. pls answer:

>when (year) did the talmud appear?
>who made it?
>why is it so demonic?

Malik is muslim

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talmud

Calvin > Luther > power gap > power gap > Orthodox > power gap > heathens > Papists (Cucktholics)

Non-denominational churches attempt to do this, as well as reformed Christians.

These fall under the purview of "Protestantism" so cuckolics usually dismiss them as heretics, while being the heretics of the highest degree.

nigga u expect to read all that sheit ?

>We need to create a version of christianity that seeks to mend the schism, that has no pope or any big religious leader.
>Let's go back to the 1st century model of christianity with some modern addons.
>No added bullshit, just the teaching of christ and only that.
That would be "Reformed Baptist"
Check it out, closest to what you're thinking of

Damn son, that's o bummer

>implying Protestants today are the same as in past
USA has proven that it's working for the Jew. Words are words, actions are different animal. When did anybody in USA ever go against Jews? You didn't even try.

This actually made be disgusted to be Lutherian. I know Sup Forums is funny and autistic and edgy but the fact that the guy who started my religion was this much against human rights makes me sick to my stomach. I'm not even cucked i am just a human being.

awww ur cute

ANTISEMEITE CALL LA HAYE

This is why the Jews have successfully destroyed Christianity in the West.

Modern Protestants still shamelessly shill for the Jews though.

You know that grandmas who are Catholic here and bake good bread/pastry can't be compared to Catholics of Mexico or USA who are super religious and have disco in church or protestants in USA who have megachurches and whatnot degeneracy. It depends on people, but one thing is for sure religions need to be controlled, best by strong Communist hand, then grandmas stay friendly family bread makers.

>human rights

Why do you take human rights, a bunch of worthtless papers written by man, as being higher than the law of God?

This is what i never understand about these kind of "christians", human rights are not made by God, and yet apparently they are more important?

>Jesus kicking (((them))) out the temple
>"synagogue of Satan"
>(((They))) got Christ killed
>still believing Christianity is (((Jewish))) in any way

>colombia
not white

It will provide you with a more informed answer than I can give you

It was constructed sometime after the crucifixion (A.D. 40)

The pharasees and saducees (Jewish high priests) created it in response to Christianity continuing the will of God through Christ Jesus.

It is demonic because it denies Christ as the savior and considers gentiles (non-jews, the goyim) as subhuman, and allows Jews to do all sorts of terrible things to them without consequence. It allows for things that were once considered sinful under the law of Abraham, and completely separates Jews from their traditions, which is now carried on by Christians.

Human rights are made by the U.N not God.

>the most redpilled group in the country
>consists of 99% of sects not even respecting marriage and sex
pick one

So why are they so important to you?

Clearly you should hold the opinions of the founder of your religion higher than that of some papers written by jews?

Ya lo sé paco, no me lo tienes que decir todos los días ;__;

At least my country isn't Jewish

>tfw Argentina literally has kosher McDonald's

Being Congolombian has its benefits

You just described orthodoxy there bud

I'm a moderate Christian. I believe Jesus existed I don't believe he did those crazy miracles and don't take him that seriously. Like I believe in God but I also believe in big-bang theory and evolution and all that shit. I also don't believe in hell or the old testament.

Why we don't know anything about how people lived in times before Judaism and Christianity? Humans have been around for hundreds of thousands of years. Did the Jews burn all evidence?

it's ok man, i am not white either desu

People who get divorced in Christian society should by lynched. Failure to do so, will make them believe they did nothing wrong. A Christian mind is a simple mind that needs to be told like a child, punishment is needed or quality control.

>dont believe in hell

ok, interesting

Big bang theory or evolution doesn't disprove God.

But this has nothing to do with human rights. In my opinion human rights, is some stupid made up thing that globalists like to hold as if it was some holy text.

Many of these "rights" promote degeneracy and infact do nothing good for society.

You are no Christian. You should never use that title for yourself again, you fucking embarrassment

Globalists are anti-human rights tho. They want to put us in FEMA camps not having us believe in rights.

I found one.

WOW I am liking this luther guy. He should start a religion or something. I would join. popes are shit.

I'm a true Christian, if you believe the bible literally you aren't a christian but an extremist.

>a FUCKING leaf

You disgust me.

yes, reading and writing was very common among germanic and slavic tribes, they constructed the Great Library of Paganism on the island of Sjaelland in -4000 bce (before cuck era), and then Jews and their Christian dogs burnt it all to the ground deliberately to destroy written records of the good pagan life

>anti human-rights
>globalists

Well, i dont know what you are defining as human rights, but im not speaking about it in the general sense, but those papers, what is written there and it describes what "rights" every single person has.

It's a stupid and retarded concept, "rights" of people should be different across different cultures and religions, to claim that there can be one universal set of "human" rights is absolutely retarded.

But that is indeed the globalist agenda.

The destruction of the family unit, degeneracy, societal decay is exactly what is being pushed through these "human rights"

Christians are also anti-human, first they allow foreigners into any country in name of tolerance(money for their companies), then they use Jesus to join army to kill people. In all seriousness if you are Christian/Muslim and you kill people and even use some fancy new technology to do so, seriously should be skinned alive for being full of bullshit.

You disgust me

If a culture doesn't accept universal human rights it's not a good culture.

16th century Protestants
>le Jews are evil

21st century Protestants
>Jews are God's chosen people. Support Israel.

yeah "ok"

yeah sure buddy, human rights are Tootallly globalist

Catholic here, same here.

Last based catholic priest was Hans Milch, a Wehrmacht soldier who converted from protestantism to catholicism in an American PoW camp.

He died in 1987. He was pretty redpilled and you can hear his speeches on youtube.

He already predicted what was happening and he already called our (((state media))) crypto communist in the 70's. He predicted that the idea of the fatherland and nation will be destroyed such as the family and the difference between genders.

youtube.com/watch?v=NDGNK1fL4_s

My friends mom is a Catholic and her priest is awesome he made a Jesus rap.

You are a deceiving yourself if you think you are a Christian.

Your opinion is literally worthless. Worse than worthless, you stir up evil and lead people astray with your cucked bullshit

You should commit suicide and meet the accuser face to face, and see if you are a "moderate Christian" then, you disgusting piece of shit

Human rights: international monarchy/elites fuck up Africa, blame all white people to send them the price list, while they themselves travel around the world giving small pieces of stolen money into charity to Africa, having international companies around the planet where they replace native population with cheaper alternative worker from countries they destroyed.

They fucking are.

>universal UNIVERSAL human rights

>not globalist

That's what globalism fucking is. No, sorry, but you arent going to decide what cultures are "good" and what cultures are "bad" based on some garbage retarded papers written by jews to push a globalist agenda.

According to these human rights, the death penalty is a violation of human rights.

Not accepting faggots and trannies?

Also a violation.

Hey, you write in the countries constitution that the country is only for this specified ethnicity, such as "Lithuania is for lithuanians" "Isreal is for jews" etc

Violation of human rights.

And how is this not globalism?

soon

You're disgusting extremist. If you were more known you'd literally be on an SPLC list

That's all anti-human rights

>Extremist

You don't even make sense you fucking retard. Do you know what that word means?

Take your autism elsewhere, you lawless heathen.

I was thinking that we need a new religion. As much as I appreciate the accomplishments of historical Christians, their churches are garbage now.
>Lutherans are importing Somalis
>Catholics also supporting Somalis
>Even the pope is beginning to be a cuck
>Most Catholics will be mestizo or black in a few decades

Maybe we should all just become kikes, or start a Kekist religion similar to Judaism.

Having the U.N make sure Adrican dictators don't genocide their people isn't globalist

>death peanlty is a violation of human rights
That's fucking stupid, why doesn't the U.N sue America

I tihnk of globalism as like FEMA camps and like new world order shit. Killer Mike made a rap about how Reagan was the globalist

youtube.com/watch?v=6lIqNjC1RKU

See

like pottery

SPLC defines it as those who hold non-moderate beliefs.

Human rights should be managed by people who live in society that those right are applicable upon. So problem is that UN/international billionaires make laws and have companies on land where they don't need to live. People who have no responsibility shouldn't be making people responsible.

You seriously have no fucking clue.

So what if some country like Iran makes it illegal for Jews to practice their religion?

I'll lurk about it but it's hard to find any sources on what was happening even 5 10 thousand years ago. Those Christian kikes teach everyone that they created all and before their story was written everybody lived in caves and used stones only. Fucking degenerats believe that the world is ten thousand years old.

I don't think Christianity is salvageable in the long term, since its associated with western civiliation, which is dying. Even non-denominational Christianity is doomed.

It would be better to just become Jews so we at least sort of survive the brown hordes.

>blatant conspiracy theories that have 0 evidence

Well, your perception of globalism is completely wrong.

Real globalism, cultural marxism isin't that

So what? It's their country, they can do whatever they want.

Jews have their own country, called Israel, they can do whatever the hell they want.

The rights of people is to be decided by the people of different countries and by those people ALONE.

Christianity is exploding in places like China, and the death of Christianity is directly correlated with the degeneration of the west

Christ rose from the dead on the third day. The failings of man mean nothing. The truth will always be the truth.

This. Protestant Reformation was the beginning of the end for Christianity.

>cultural marxism
A stupid conspiracy with 0 evidence that no one believes

>it's their country they can do whatever they want
No not anti-semitism

Also what about mix raced people like me what is my nation? I'm Irish and Spanish, so what is my nation?

>so what is my nation
White Canada, not Chinese Canada

This is why you don't have religious people in government, since all religions need to shut the fuck up and practice their love for god in private. Religion isn't race, isn't culture, isn't solution, that's just something in your head, like a game you like to play, not a reason to influence other people's behavior. Things that should influence human behavior of community are environmental issues where you live, building great structures, securing crime free place and having celebrations tied to own country.

>Jesus wasn't jewish

That cognitive dissonance tho

>Mixed race
>Irish and Spanish
>Checks flag

Fuck off leaf.

Your nation is Canada?

>cultural marxism

>isin't real

I'm tired right now so i can't really spam you all the evidence i have about it being real.

youtube.com/watch?v=vrt6msZmU7Y

Here's a pretty good video about it by just a pretty regural murican conservative

the nation of gay bar you poop skin gayleaf

This. Last night I attended an Anglican mass and Catholic Midnight Mass. The Anglican mass was weak and the pastor literally promoted migrant cuckage saying Jesus was a refugee. Also women pastors. The Catholic mass was lit with instruments and lighting and all kinds of epic fanfare.

My fiancée is a catechumen and I'm so glad to be a proper high energy Catholic.

Next time someone ask you what to do about the bastard, the children of misgeneation, remember that leaf.

THIS is the face of misgeneation.
Any bastard if a fifth collumn as dangerous as the arabs, the niggers, the jews, the women.

Spare not one. Kill them all, for Humanity.

The Son of God is a Jew. You got conquered by their faith and now you defend it.

youtube.com/shared?ci=20j8FBdx1po

This.

You're not a Christian.

You're a heathen and you're going to burn in Hell if you don't wise up.

You're literally a son of Satan.