Can we meme this to go head to head with Star Wars?

Can we meme this to go head to head with Star Wars?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UHgu_fBlSjk
youtube.com/watch?v=N_ZgyNoHtjw
youtube.com/watch?v=NNc242mbiUs
youtube.com/watch?v=ubNqUyf0op0
youtube.com/watch?v=XQwTyGeoprA
youtube.com/watch?v=4N0D3HBqRqU
youtube.com/watch?v=9-gSJW3sHXE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Warhammer 40k makes starwars look like a kid playing with two blocks of wood and making lazer noises

I love this game been playing since I was 12 now I'm 31. I can paint very well now.

why sully 40k with starwars bullshit
you fucking heretic

It would take 1 Company of Ultramarines and a battle barge to wreck all of star wars.

40k is so far passed starwars already. I don't want normies to get ahold of it and SJW it

The time is ripe for a red pilled sci fi epic to replace the SJW liberal trash they have turned SW into.

Lots of money could be made here.

I started listening to lore videos and I am thinking of getting a starter set. any advice for a newbie?

Imperium of man vs The Galactic Empire

The imperium is way too fash to normalize, even if they make some new tranny avatar for the empire, it would look silly in a universe where they purge planets for impure genetics.

The Imperium of Man would destroy the Empire easily, even without the God Emperor.

>thinking of getting a sta

dont. shits spendy as fuck nigga.

>mfw an Imperium vessel has more firepower than the Death Star

I want 40k safe behind its protective shield of autism, it's already been invaded by normies through the videogames. Also,

I started listening to lore videos

read a book nigger

Does True Religion sell power armor?

Play Grey Knights, you dont need a lot of units to have a high point army. Pirate the books if you are a poorfag, but i would recommend buying them. I personally started playing with an army of guard but shifted over to tyranids as I got more involved in the game

Which one would be good to start?

Normies would ruin it
They can't handle constant inconsistent conflict, and if 40k's anything, it's that

go to a non GW gaming store on game night if they have one and tell them you're new and ask if you can watch a bit of a match for a few turns
usually people are pretty open to new players, or atleast at my club they are
ask someone who seems like they know something about a few races you are interested in and what would be a good start for them
buy a rule book and codex for the army you wanna play
figure out how to write a list and use formations or forge orgs
get about 500 points of an army together
ask someone at the shop for a little game

I've never played/seen anything related to 40K whatsoever, should I or is it too deep of a rabbit hole?

Aren't the marines against free will?

>Learn to green text faggot

Fuck no, people won't abide all of the "For da emprah" and "Latinicus Wordium" bullshit 40k has.

It's pretty interesting if you are into sci-fi universes. Read one of the books or find a introduction to the universe video on YouTube

Its a fun ride but it doesn't go anywhere with the story and everything you see on the surface level is what it is.

Don't listen to anyone who tells you to read the Horus Heresy books, they're alright if you're hyper-autistic about the setting but they don't really give you a good flavour of it. One of the short story compilations like Let The Galaxy Burn will let you know if you're interested or not.

Actually 40K makes Star Wars look like a well-adjusted human being with a wide circle of good friends, a well-paying job with career advancement opportunities, a stable family life and an attractive faithful young girlfriend

you greatly misunderstand the emperor of mankind

>preferring SJW coalburning cuck propaganda to nazi space catholic alien genocide

Horus Heresy audiobooks. Disregard the autistic brit. Start with Horus Rising.

"grey knights" by ben counter

I'm about the same age as you and I've had issues with addiction due to a motorcycle accident but I've been clean 4 years now and have been looking for a new hobby
Do you enjoy painting the figures and sets and is it hard to find people our age for and actual game night

>implying any of this is about preference

Objectively, being a fan of Warhammer of any stripe exists past the fork in the same end of the autistic spectrum where Sonic OC begins in other people

I say this as someone who worked in a Games Workshop

painting the figures and sets can be very rewarding, especially as you get better at it when you go along making figures, learning ew techniques and over all crafting a more intricate piece, however since I don't know anyone who plays 40k, my army lies unfinished.

>grey knights
Its like you want everyone to hate him and his ward insert army

Knowing the left they would glorify the tau as the most progressive race

Ask /tg/ they love these

Gaunts ghosts or eisnhorn

If you meet the fans of something that's already really niche and who actually go out to a store and buy the merchandise, then yeah they're gonna be a little weird.

it's not even a contest. It's like Nazi Germany up against Nicaragua.

One subsector of one segmentum with one battle-fleet a few guard regiments and one space marine chapter is enough to wreck the entire galactic empire.

I mean how the fuck would they even compete? How many sith/jedi are there at their height. One Librarian makes Palpatine and his lightning bolts look like a little faggot

>wanting normies to shit up 40k more than it already is

No.

Don't ruin 40k.

lol, if it weren't for trump memes, i wouldn't have gotten into the 40k universe.

I always thought that it was too involved, and i still haven't started fucking around with the table top game yet, just Spacehulk Deathwing and Space Marine so far. It's pretty fucking sweet

Read night lords and Unremembered empire by ADB.

And Ultramarines by Mcneil

For space marines/chaos/inquistion

Eisenhorn isn't really that good nor is Gaunt's Ghosts.

Ciapahas Cain is ok tho

>And Ultramarines by Mcneil
Aren't those disregarded as the most bland Mary-Sues in the 40K universe?

>needing a planet sized space ship to complete exterminatus
>not just virusbombing the planet

How can Star Wars even compete?

never enjoyed any of the games, aside from the RTS's, but warhammer lore is grim as fuck. Makes for a pretty interesting read

fuck you leaf I like Gant's Ghosts

Taut is literally molymeme the race

>needing
it can be done without
the death star just made it easy and instant

>a young loli psyker struggles to make a living deep in the hive slums gets roped into a job by a conniving hiver gang leader that's secretly being corrupted by an agent of chaos
>an inquisitorial aneki arrives onto the planet chasing said agent of chaos due to visions from the god "the corpse" emperor himself
>loli and aneki are put into a position to cooperate as the agent of chaos summons a warp storm that opens a portal from a distant chaos infected planet
>epic "the raid" style movie ensues as loli psyker and inquisitor aneki fight their way up from the slums to the upper hive spires to kill the agent of chaos while the imperial guard fend off billions of chaos cultists and their champions as they attempt to destroy/scale the hive walls

it'd be the start of a grand R rated space opera desu

Yes. But people dislike them for retarded reasons. They have no stupid gimmick like the Space Wolves or Blood Angels they are just highly organised and efficient. Matt Ward dindu nuffin imo. Ultramarines are the most respected and honoured chapter in the imperium with the most stable and pure gene-seed. Over 60% of all successor chapters are from the Ultramarines and that is why most chapters do indeed consider Marneus Calgar to be their spiritual liege.

Keep fucking Jew Hollywood away from my Warhammer!

It saddens me that 40k will never be popular. Game Workshop were fucking jews and never allowed 40k to be great. All we have in the form of media is a really shit movie, some low budget tv/shorts thing, and a couple old good games but about 30 more pure shit games.

I see. I'm not really into Warhammer but every now and then I read some wiki articles and stumble upon shit like how an ultramarine is the only one who's ever had contact with the Hive Mind and remained sane and so on.

everyone knows orkz are the best, nothing beats a full nob squad.

No. 40k is too grim and too complicated to compete for popularity with a mainstream sci-fi franchise.

Flash Gitz is the best shooter unit out of them all, with Fire Warriors being close second,

Same here. I have 5 different armies. Thousands of dollars invested. Nobody to play with. So I just paint, which I enjoy. Once my kids are old enough, I'll try getting them into it.

Explain him, then. From what I read (not much, admittedly) humans were either being punished or working 24/7 to prevent want or freedom, which was tied with the pink thing

youtube.com/watch?v=UHgu_fBlSjk

>yfw a WH40K movie gets released in a parallel universe and it's labeled as " what happens when Donald Trump is elected president - the movie "

>normies being able to get into 40k lore

not happening

youtube.com/watch?v=N_ZgyNoHtjw
youtube.com/watch?v=NNc242mbiUs

Why is 40K so based?

Except it has no character story.

are you fucking kidding me my good monkey-man?

the Horus Heresy story maybe?

>star wars
Everyone can work together as long as humans are dominate
>warhammer 40k
PURGE THE XENOS, SPECIES WAR NOW

Fuck yeah. A good warhammer movie would be fucking legit. Hype af

big E is freedom, to serve him is the greatest expression of humanity and an honor
don't be a heretic

I don't want normies ruining my favourite scifi setting.

>this retarded

Games workshops are greedy fuckdumbs

Stop playing with toys.

I'm all for that!

>WOMEN

I literally have no objection to her making her dumbass non-canon genderswap diversity heretical Space Marines Cease-And-Desist-Letter-Waiting-To-Happen but she's just defending it like such a cunt

Praise the Imperium!

this is why 40k cant afford to be mainstream

that would be pretty awesome, he looks so cool with his xmas hat on

only problem is we don't have a huge budget and as leaf says, we don't rally want it getting the normiee treatment

1 company of any chapter

Don't you guys feel lame painting figurines and shit? I like the lore but jesus

Please tell me this whole thread isn't fucking canon or Kitten is gonna lose his shit again

>Aren't the marines against free will?
They are free to turn to Chaos...
youtube.com/watch?v=ubNqUyf0op0

This is why GW doesn't license it's IP's.

Yes, fucking YES.

Make WAR great again.

Space ultraviolence to fuel the Space War Race.

send 6 battle barges to deliver one exterminatus?

I like this vid

youtube.com/watch?v=XQwTyGeoprA

shame about the quality, but still impressive

BURN THE HERETICS!

youtube.com/watch?v=4N0D3HBqRqU

1 platoon of guardsmen could probably take down all of star wars

as no one can shoot in star wars

May Imperial Justice account in all balance.
The Emprah protects

youtube.com/watch?v=9-gSJW3sHXE

>Gaunts Ghosts not good

Kill yourself you fucking faggot

>not Titanicus
>none of the Horus Heresy
May as well neck yourself right now

I got hooked by dawn of war RTS game, it should even work on the potato pc's you have down their, fellow White man

ave imperator

>Dis many Gitz 'oo dont kno dat green iz best

evry day we stray furtha from Gorks (not morks, mork is a tart) light.

Titanicus was fucking golden.
Is it the actual only book focusing mainly on Titans ?

>DEATH TO THE FALSE EMPEROR!

Best Imperial Guard regiment?

Right this moment I'm a few pages from finishing ciaphas Cain 8th book, and after that I'm starting reading gaunts ghost.

I love it.
Love the lore, love the grimdark.

Emperor is love, Emperor is life.

>Death Troopers?
>Meet Death Korps.