Living with your parents past 18 is bluepilled

>muh saving money
>muh family

lmao cuck
what does it feel like when girls reject you for living in your moms house? do they laugh at your racing car bed?

if you don't live out of home past 18, you are still effectively a child, thus you shouldn't be allowed to vote

discuss

I choose to live at home since I'm going to college; however, I do pay for my stuff, for instance: internet, food, etc.

Pretty much this i landed a great paying cook job at 17 after a year of washing dishes and 2 years of cooking and moved out right away. Im 24 now and after 10 years of working i have a pretty high paying sous chef job and all my shit together imo the only way thats justifiable is if your a full time student who has a huge tution to pay off

lmao
you won't be leaving due to your meme degree, massive debt and the inability to find a non-meme job with your meme degree
amerisharts btfo

>He felt for the cooking craze of the past 10 years

>what does it feel like when girls reject you for living in your moms house?
I don't care about girls. I surpassed this need a long time ago.
I am superior.

Yep

I went abroad to study when I was 19. Had me some fine evropa pussi to ficki ficki

Nah, I'm going for my STEM degree, and I go to a community college. The last thing I want is a huge debt if not needed.

This is dumb.

Sup Forums on a weekend holiday is such epic shit. We need a good happening.

*fell
Atleast im happy and make nice food

I graduated in graphic design. I'm 25, living with parents. No car and no money saved. I pay some bills. Gotta start looking for another job soon.

>Puting bacon in a cake
>Food

? Where do you see bacon

Why waste resources when you have a perfectly good living place and your parents are willing to let you stay? Being thrifty and economically efficient is part of being patrician. A good Christian does not waste money.

>he doesn't respect a man who works a job he likes and isn't living at mom with mommy and daddy to take care of his bills and adult responsibilities

the lowliest janitor who is independent is better than a child who lives with their parents

I make more money than my parents but I live with them because I'm saving all my money to pay off university that I'm starting next september.

Am I a cuck?

If double digits I'll move out soon.

>implying stem isn't a meme with a significantly larger debt

>putting a strain on your parents resources
>not being independent
>implying you can't be thrifty and economical without mommy and daddy telling you what you can and can't do

yes because you still sleep in your racing car bed faggot

what does it feel like when girls reject you for living in your moms house? do they laugh at your racing car bed?
>i'm italian, and living at home (well) past 18 is still the norm Anyway in my case it doesn't matter since i'm an autistic beta.

>mom
>mum
Either get of your proxy or fuck off we're full, you filthy yank.

>being a wog

i've always used mom even though i'm proudly ozzie m-8

>you are still effectively a child
This is a linguistic error since technically everyone born well die a child of their parents no matter the age.

tbf i saw bacon the first time i looked

>white dynasties always lived together/very close
>spread out to be (((educated))) half way across the country
>hard times means an endless pitfall of debt
>this is the real red pill :^)

Nah mate your being chucked by the yanks. The faggots have been slowly ruining Australia's "culture" since the 1960's

Cucked"

KEK says living with your family is the way to go.

LAST CHRISTMAS
I GAVE YOU MY HEART
BUT THE VERY NEXT DAY
YOU GAVE IT AWAY

i agree with your sentiment fully, however i still think mom is the superior spelling of the word. american over liberal use of the letter z is stupid, for instance.

>tfw 25
>tfw no savings
>tfw have a gf
>tfw not ready to move out at all

>mom
>mum

I think you mean "mother".

But mum is closer to how we pronounce it. Americans actually say mom like you would say Tom, but we say mum like you would say gum.

Moving out at 18 is relatively recent thing

Promotes consumerism.

White kids and "much induhpendunce"

Move out at 18

Spend all on rent, expenses

Can't save

Live with roommates like Seinfeld, Friends

Go on tinder

Go through dozens of partners

Can't afford children

Immigrants keep popping out 3+ kids

The ones who move out and succeed are memes.

The exception rather than the rule. Supported by trust funds and parents money.

>putting a strain on your parents resources
Then don't have a kid in urban cities with expensive real estate markets.

>not being independent
That's not even a quarter of being independent.

>implying you can't be thrifty and economical without mommy and daddy telling you what you can and can't do
They can't say anything based on the fact that you are a legal age adult.

So much truth and the bigger the metro area you grow up in, the worse it is.

>tfw 26
>75k in the bank
>got a new job making 60k with great benefits
>still live at home and sleep in my Pokemon bed from when I was 13
>kissless virgin
>whole family probably talks about how I'm gay behind my back, cause I'm not delivering pizzas in my 30s and sharing an apartment with three other people like the rest of my cousins

Life is good, thinking about taking a couple weeks off work for a sexcation to Thailand.

>move out at 18
>can't afford any place due to inflated rental costs
>settle for a crammed DIY space with horrible living conditions, bad hygiene, and fire code violations while surrounded by decadent roommates
>die in a fire
OR
>move to projects
>get killed

t. parents either dead, in prison, or don't love you.

Also this doesn't sound too impressive but I live in a small rural midwest town where the average family income in around 40k.

>moving out if you're not married yet

Why would I move out if I'm starting a family? The only point of having your own house is to begin your own family in it.

Probably prison considering the penal colony history.

>willfully living in shitty conditions
>struggling to pay for school (if you can even afford to go) while balancing a job and paying for an appt/dorm
>doing this all for the sake of saying "muh self dependent adult :^)"

Being full NEET off of your parents is cuck though, pay your own phone bill, pay your share of the electricity/water and whatever else you use in your home and there's no problem. with that.

>doesn't get into commited relationship
>doesn't share costs
>doesn't live in place that can afford and non some meme place with sky high rent
>doesn't practice frugality on a daily basis instead wastes money on expensive crap
>doesn't shop around
>doesn't enjoy privacy
>doesn't enjoy actual independence
>is emotionally dependent on old people

>20 years old
>Still in mommy's basement
>Pay my various bills (phone, insurance, etc.)
>Slowly digging myself out of the onset of debt and beginning to save money
I'd be out if I had friends willing to do so. Slinging pizzas helps, but roommates are always nice.

>doesn't share costs
>doesn't enjoy privacy

You're sharing costs yet you have privacy?

You're right, what vapid girls think is what determines what is red or bluepilled

solid post

>girls reject you for living in your moms house?
While I'm in school, I live in one of my parents' condos for free. So I wouldn't know what that feels like.

Thank God I don't come from a poorfag family.

how about having your invalid parent living with you? someone has to take care of my double leg amputee father and i'll be damned if i'll trust a bunch of granny abusers.

>not letting your father rot away

It's like you aren't a real American.

wtf is this shit

Your focuses should be to have enough money to live independently in LIVABLE conditions. Living in a wine cellar underneath a Russian landlord isn't independence.

>doesn't share costs
Costs are for tuition.

>doesn't live in place that can afford and non some meme place with sky high rent
Doesn't exist, lad. The inflated real estate in urban cities has destroyed the middle ground.

>doesn't practice frugality on a daily basis instead wastes money on expensive crap
That I can agree on, but saving doesn't give you enough to go solo.

>doesn't shop around
For what purpose when there isn't enough on the side to make a deal?

>doesn't enjoy actual independence
Realistically, a halfway point is possible. Everyone does. Living with family as an adult =/= completely shackled

>is emotionally dependent on old people
This is about finances, not emotions.

Be me
Live at home
No job
Almost 30

But

Make 200-500$ a day working for my self and my various businesses
Save my money in silver bitcoin.
Help pay moms mortgage

No stress
No bills
Browse pol and laugh when I tell people I live at home and they look at me like I'm a piece of shit. If they only knew my true power level. I enjoy living w my mom she won't be around forever.

i live in an old fashioned family. we tend to respect our elders even if we don't always get along with them.

Witnessed.

it's assumed you share costs in a relationship, right?
who gives a shit about that in a commited relationship

Living with your parents severely limits your employment opportunities and hurts your career. Unless of course you can only do McDonald's tier jobs, in which case you'll find the same shit pay generally anywhere.

Oi m8 what fackin year do ya think it is m8? Ya fackin bogan musta hit a damn rock on yer stupid head mate

Since you're helping pay for the mortgage, that's like paying rent so I don't see a problem with it.

Welcome to the 21st century, nigger.

Thank the boomers and their degenerate politics driving our economy to ruins.

This is the mind of an australian. Like looking into another reality

>all these pre-assumptions

Must be nice being (you).

i'm willing to bet that OP lives with his mom.

All four year degrees cost roughly the same amount to obtain.

You have no right to say if you still post here. Myself included.

It used to be normal for families to pass down the house, but jews set the norm for people to buy houses to get more shekels.

Then they invented reverse mortgages to give your parents the equity in the house so you dont get shit when they die.

gas the kikes, race war now.

>becoming (((independent))) from the family unit

I'm studying graphic design right now.

studying art in a poor country is good fun, I get to travel to international workshops and shit.

what was it like? what's the market like in brazil? here it's picking up a bit. lots of designers work with foreign clients so there's not much competition and you can make a very decent living.

>he's not australian
because i'm not a neckbeard cuck who still lives with mommy and lives an independent lifestyl?
those are the things a person must do in order to be successful outside of the home

Lmfao. You got a job that has been perfected for millions of years. Good for you. Enjoy working 5-7 days a week for THE REST OF YOUR LIFE and never actually applying your brain because there are no new ways to cook food...

People who go to college to pursue their dreams but can't manage to move out until they are financially comfortable are cucks? Wew op confirmed 10 year old faggot

>works as a sous chef
Have fun working 6 day 80 hour weeks for the rest of your life wagecuck

cunt ya live in australia, where you can make decent pay picking strawberries in a field, all year round.
fuck your poor shit

>not living separately and having your parents pay your rent

plebs

>mfw literally everyone here lives with their parents.

My apartment is pristine because forget about ever going back to her house.

22 with two houses, three cars and in college with everything paid for. Also married and two stepkids. Life is, in a word, disease. Ask me anything.

everyone lives with their parents here tbqh

>tfw 19 years old and still live with my mother
>tfw still have a naruto blanket from when I was 12
>still have decade old DBZ posters on my walls
>still have action figures that I posed on my shelves 12 years ago that haven't been touched since

>married and two stepkids
larping as a cuck, impressive

Bluepilled is not saving money for a couple of years while living with your parents.

Most people settle in the early 30s anyways, so why rush getting your own place?

Ever heard of this concept called a job?

Wouldn't eat in your restaurant desu your food presentation is shit that's probably why you're still a sous chef

This describes 80% of the people who work in restaurants.

Thanks senpai

Utterly btfo quads confirm

>he doesn't save the sick bucks he makes from australias min wage to become a patrician by saving it
lmao fucking cuck
just because you have money doesn't mean you have to waste it

>22
>2 step kids
c
u
c
k
j
r.

OP is mad some chad living at his moms house cucked him

Yes, because you are Canadian.

90K/yr

moved out of mom's basement

moved in to 2nd FL of mom's house

applying for 110K jobs.

saving up for slav qt 3.14

that's funny coming from the country that's been leading the world in black on white couples for half a decade now, cuck.

>Electing a nigger twice in a row is OK
>Having 40 million niggers is OK
>Having 55 million spics is OK
>Having 30 million illegals is OK
>Being 60% white is OK
>Inventing feminism and SJW´s is OK
>putting niggers on your money is OK
>inventing affirmative action is OK
>imposing federal quotas for employment of non-whites is OK
>giving $3 billion per year to Israel is OK
>fighting wars to suit the Saudis and Israelis is OK
>having America ruled by liberals for 16 of the last 24 years is OK
>the fact that Hillary Clinton almost won and the country is so divided is OK
>cops getting machine gunned in the streets by Black Lives Matter activists is OK
>losing control of entire cities to BLM rioters is OK
>leading the world in interracial couples is OK
>being the tranny capital of the world is OK
>America is based as fuck and totally not cucked

who are you bitch?

at least we still got "muh gunz"

fall back to the middle murica suburbs and rural areas

fortify positions

looters will be shot

Past high school is more reasonable.

I got some concussions and had to repeat two years of hs, currently 18 as a junior. No way I can move out rn

>at least we still got "muh gunz"
as does leafland, 6 in 10 leaf households own guns

Yeah, bolt action rifles kek

>Pay parents 300 a month
>More than I owe them for food, gas, etc
>BLUEPILLED

So what jew is paying you to say this shekelstein?

Working for someone elses money is bluepilled, jew servant