Koreans don't stink

>The University of Bristol research suggested only 0.006 percent of the Korean population have the ABCC11 gene, a major culprit behind the odor problem.

>The research showed that while only 2 percent of Europeans lacked the smelly gene, most East Asians and almost all Koreans lack this gene.

Fucking mutants, man...

m.koreatimes.co.kr/phone/news/view.jsp?req_newsidx=205177

Also, God made my sweat stink. Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_odour_and_sexual_attraction
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I guess that explains why roommates live like 20 deep in a 2 bedroom apartment in Korea

Only, Koreans do have a certain smell. Especially the really old ones that eat fuck loads of kimchi and garlic.
Source: I lived there for like 4 years. The young people though, typically are fastidiously clean and rarely smell like their parents generation.

Evolution.

My girlfriend is Czech/White & she doesn't have odor at all. Her pussy and asshole always smell fresh, doesn't even need deodorant. Ugh I love it. But I smell like a beastly animal 10 seconds after shower. What do?

You carry the stinky armpits gene, which is dominant and will give your babies stinky armpits.

Next time check if your Czech gf has dry flaky earwax instead of disgusting gooey earwax.
If she does, she's the descendant of a mongol rape baby.
>Which makes her master race

she do have chinky eyes

muh pheromones

gook here
can confirm as I only shower 3 times a month (no shampoo or body wash) and I never have hygiene problems unlike the filthy whites

disgusting

white here, don't care too much about armpit smell but i am jelly that asians don't have to shave every day. However I do like that I can open my eyes completely.

its a cold shower right after intense cycling workout senpai
If I do that my body is clean for at least a week

pity they eaty stink fish dishes that make their fucking breath worse than a niggers pits

body odor isnt the only thing that makes you stink you retarded gook

I bet you reek like 3 week old kimchi

More like they couldn't detect any body odor from people whose farts are the result of eating month old rotten cabbage.

>Also, God made my sweat stink. Why?
To attract the opposite sex.

It's clear to me there was an evolutionary advantage for the hooks to not smell. Clearly they were just prey animals, and to hide from their predators it was better to not have the gene.

Us whites need no such protection, we're the apex predator.

not being smelly would help predator more baka desu

Wow. What inbred backwater just got internet access?

>t. assblassed nipponru that has to a face mask or he nagasakis everyone in the room with his stinky fish breath
learn to toothpaste you ugly fucking gook

>captcha: identify the sushi
its like pottery

Is true tho. As much as I like qt asian grills, i have to say that many times when they open their mouth, it's like a garlic fumigator.

>tfw slav
>dry earwax, none of that disgusting greasy yellow shit
>don't smell

feels pretty good actually

Here are my eyes. Tell me I'm not slavic master race. I dare ye

Chink

You see the thing is that pheromones are transported by smell of sweat and other body odors. My wife reacts like a hungry tigress to me when i return from work (work in steel production, its hot in there) and she always is aroused and wants to have sex.

Smell plays a very big role in the interaction with people. I somehow never trust people who have half a can of deodorant on their skin. People who smell of smoke/work/leather are the most trustworthy people ive ever met in my life till now.

The dick cheese still smells, you nasty bastard.

I'm strangely okay with this. Plus, they really only get that chinky when I'm in the sun like in that pic.

It's evolution faggot, probably caused by differences in diet.
>tfw no pale skinned east-Asian gf

I worked with steel too and I just smelled like oil and solvents after work. I hated the smell of myself after a day of work.

it's more advantageous for predatory animals. prey animals are more sensitive to olfaction while large mammalian predators hunt primarily by visual cues.

the human beings closest to pure predators (arctic and subarctic people where agriculture has always been impossible) are all mongoloids and part-mongoloids.

Koreans and japanese smell like vinegar when they sweat a lot.

post baekhyun getting his dick sucked by taytay in the car

Has anyone ever suck a Korean chick pussy or eat their ass? Does it stink?

Majority of asians, even Flips, don't smell much either way

only some chinks do due to garlic diet

t. White guy

I have an engineering job so not so much oil and solvents involved. Still damn hot if you have to check a new pour every 10 minutes.

Ah yeah, I was a machinist we didn't do any forging. I should have realized that.

My girl loves how my dick smells when i dont shower after two days. Is that normal?

This is why the Japs and Koreans are either dying out as a race or fucking octopuses or jellyfish. Smell is a huge part of mate attraction. Enjoy your decline, Chink Floyds.

Too bad their diet makes them smell disgusting.

Sounds like your girl is a degenerate.

>Smell is a huge part of mate attraction
prajeet pls

>Smell is a huge part of mate attraction
>t. Pajeet

MY FUCKING SIDES

It is

Not a single drop of Tatar blood

Nigger what?

Chinese people always fucking reek of some weird mixture of 3 week old cooking oil, fish heads, and stale cigarette smoke. All of them.

Most asians are chinese so...

your eyes are chinky like those of russel crowe

>ive never seen a pussy, the post

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_odour_and_sexual_attraction

We're to East Asians what Indians are for us!

t. uncultured crumpet muncher

you're also probably malnourished

I guess that might make sense. The eastern euro part of my family come from Czechoslovakia and Lithuania. No Russian blood as far as I know. Being American my heritage is such a clusterfuck that I don't even bother.

u lookin for a fokin fite m8?

It really is. And if a girl is on the pill, she's perceiving odors dfferently. She'll most probably now go for a different kind of guy.

This adds to the question why so many marriages fall apart. A girl might be attracted to you while she's on the pill, but as soon as the couple is trying to get kids, her perception of her now husband changes dramatically.

Sounds like you don't have a girl

she probably just washes herself and you're not paying attention.

but all Asians seem to have an Asian smell, even I've noticed it as an Indian guy. I probably have one too. I think skin pigmentation just has an odor to it.

she's also probably attracted to the idea of you working hard and providing for you.

a man coming home from a long day as a banker can get pussy's wet too.

You should be beaten to death with a chair for typing like a nigger you disgusting coonblood.

>tfw always smelled good
>suddenly in my 20s my sweat starts to smell profusely
why?

I honestly loved the way my ex smelled it was the sweetest scent in the world to me at the time.

different botanical oils and natural chemicals with antibacterial properties can quell armpit odor

Let's be honest, the gooks have this one on us. I'd much rather have no BO and have their dry type ear wax. Nogs have the highest frequency of stink allele.

Well, at least we can digest alcohol and lactose.

the pheromones produced near your genitals is the sweet smelling musk that attracts females

the armpit pheromones are pungent and repulsive because they are for establishing territory and giving an early warning to rivals, hey watch out theres a big mothrfucker near by ready to whomp you

these cucks have been fortunate enough to have never smelled a nonloopoor or a paki

>czech/white
wtf did you mean by this you smelly cuck

Dont know about that, she is way smarter. She is a teacher, industrial manager and social scientist.

But god damn she is more redpilled than me. Hates kikes, niggers arabs and the new germans. Wants to move to russia and teach our future kids herself somewhere in a selfbuild house in a village. She always tells me ,,away from degeneracy''.

>te] [Auto] 3 new posts
Shes a white Czech bish das wut mang

it's like the jokes write themselves

what does being smart have to do with anything?

men being providers get women wet.

She earns more then i do.

do you not know what biology is?

A stick for me and a hole for her

Sometimes stick gets into hole

All is happy

I guess that makes up for being ugly as fuck.

>calling asian grills ugly

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT

As memeable as this post is it is technically true

go back to r/eddit

but we are talking about genetic make up here right? not life style choices.