What do you think about Carl Sagan?

What do you think about Carl Sagan?

DUDE SPACE LMAO

I loved Cosmos when I was in pajamas with feet on them.

But as an adult he seems more like this guy than a serious contributor.

He's just a white version of Neil deGrasse Tyson.

He was much more likable than Neil

High blue dot

Pothead jew

You nailed it.

Fuck you

No, you're fucking wrong.

Tyson is literally a meme, he's published no papers, he's contributed nothing to the scientific field besides being manager of a planetarium and hosting TV shows.

Sagan was an actual scientist, who did actual i'm-not-even-playing-this-shit-is-for-real research and spearheaded SETI and was a part of major NASA projects, guy was responsible for that fucking record on Voyager for fuck's sake

Tyson is just a nigger with an above average understanding of space.

That faggot thought life existed on Venus LOL.

He didn't asshole.

you surely mean NDG is a nigger version of him, right?

I fucking miss him.

He was my intro to space weeds.

>after a while I realized he was shill, but he let on redpills on ayylmaos and atlantean culture.

Too pure for this world

Stormfag . Tyson is smarter than everyone on this board

He doesn't even have a job you retard

Yes, yes he did.

I'm not even being a stormfag, Tyson is LITERALLY a meme. It wouldn't matter if he was black or white or gook. Hell, speaking of gooks, there's a hugely underrated old gook that always shows up in all the space documentaries that knows his shit way better than Tyson, can't remember his name though.

Tyson is just above average, and you would know if you ever seen his talk show, Star Talk.

True story.

(((white)))

This but he held back his arrogance, and he wasn't conceited like these (((scientists))) like Bill Nye and the nigger.
The only "science evangelist" who at least has good character is Michio Kaku. Michio Kaku at least made significant contributions to his field.

He smoked a lot of weed.

Michio Kaku. Jap/American

We need more people like him. Beautiful soul.

Neil DeGrasse? Gimmee a break.
He should be Laquan Johntez Jamal.

are you done licking his balls cuck?

One of my favorite people. Had a genuine love of not just science, but also explaining it to people so they'd understand it and come to share the same appreciation he had. Had a respect for the truth but also understood that it could be difficult for people from other circumstances to reconcile objective reality with what they wanted to believe. The opening anecdote from The Demon-Haunted World is one of the best ever written on the subject of skepticism imo.

Nothing, I don't give a fuck about some random american idiotic science "popularization"

This, also loved the cosmos as well