What country is the best at War?

Sup Forums
What country can be considered the best at War?
Who has fought the biggest number of Wars and won?

The French without a doubt
Spaniards, Brits and Germans are good too

Americans can suck ass

I don't know enough about history to know why, but by WWI and WWII the French became a bunch of cucks.
They used to be good at warfare.
Maybe they just couldn't adjust

The glorious Wehrmacht deserves an honourable mention.

>be French
>gett conquered in 2 weeks

Germany. They've fought against multiple European countries several times and nearly won.

god tier
Brits
Americans
French
Mongols
Hero tier
Germans
Alberto barbosas
Jews
The rest of east asians
turks
Russians
Meh tier
spain
Nordic countries
Greeks
Shit tier
East europeans who claim to remove to be kebab removers but in fact they were a cum dumpster for turks for 600 year +

Used to be good till gunpowder
Every middle east and north africa country
Italians

You shouldn't brag bong

What about us latins African-American man?

GERMANS AND
CHECK MY FLAG
HOORAY

The city-states of Tenochtitlan, Texcoco and Tlacopan. Also maybe Sparta. These faggots had only one job/hobby/interest; war. They had almost no equals on the battlefield.

The vietcong did pretty well, traditional warroiour people, fighting in their homeland and who cause more fear in the enemy before they even arrive tend to do well.

England at sea.

Germany on land - I'm lumping in historical states that existed in the region prior to Germany such as Prussia.
France gets honorable mention - very likely the greatest of all time on land until the 20th century, when they did an inexplicable 180 that they've never set right.

>America

>tfw sweden had one good king and we almost became a superpower in Europe

user greatest warriors on land were mongols

People give germany a lot of meme-tier shit for ww2 land battles but I honestly think they did very well in terms of their soldier quality (allies knew that the germans were more fearless), they were let down by some things with technology changes at the time like still using horses and carts to move vital supplies and not mass-producing tanks to compensate like the russians did.

>best today
russia or US hard to say

>goat
romans, french, mongols, timurids, turks

>God tier:
>Anglo alliance of awesomeness
>Shit Tier:
>Everyone else

filthy spainard rape babies

200-1 kill ratio doesn't sound very warrior m8

> be french
> get conquered in 2 week
> by a nation that didn't hesitated to flatten neutral nations just to avoid actually having to fight our army
> by a nation that was strong enough to hold alone against most of the world for several years
Meh. Anglo and their descendants just can't live with the fact that we have a "slightly" better win ratio than them.

>falling for the belgiums borders stay unviolated meme a second time

blame yourself

British are the greatest of all time
Then you have the French, German, Swedish and Russians

Fuck, I forgot about the Mongols - definitely god-tier.

I was including pre-Germany inhabitants of the region under "Germany," going back to the battle of Teutoburg Forest where they made Rome get the fuck out of Germania for good.

Japan, had to nuke them twist to get them to stop

France. They get shit for wwii, but they were undisputed champs for a long time.

Are we really though? we did pretty shit in WW2 without the USA and before that we pretty much just shot niggers chimping out

US marines couldn't get their job done due to primitive rice farmers...

>Fuck, I forgot about the Mongols

You all seem to be omitting the Romans and Spartans.

Even modern military organization is based on Roman developments.

and this is why America has lost every major war since WW2, focusing on the kill count and not the objective.

Vietnam ended up Communist, North Korea still exists, and all those little Jihadies are still blowing stuff up. We really need to learn how to finish the job.

America through the CIA?

Frogs, they were top tier until WW2.
Romans.
Mongols.

Everything else is shit.

Mongols were one hit wonders.

Italy :^)

Brits have great scheming behind the scenes/rogue diplomacy/navy and they are good when they can do sting operation like stuff with an expeditionary corps against an enemy who is already tumbling or has shit tier soldiers.

But massive land battles no.

Depends how you rank all of this

Two words:
>Roark's Drift
Brits had like a 100-1 KD ratio despite being outnumbered by like 5000 guys WITH guns as well.

We conquered Iraq in ten days. Yes, I know what happened after, but still.

18 days, Jaroslav.

Even in 1945 you got rekt by drafted hitler youths

Battle of Britain was like the most magnificent defense in all of modern history.

I accept the blame fully, we messed up a lot on WWII - mostly because our generals were stuck in the WWI era.
I however doubt that ANY nation at that time could have stopped a full scale assault from Germany, directly at their doorstep.

Mongolia for all time win. US has best military but faggot leaders. I'm gonna have to go with one of those nigger nations that eat their victims. They best now.

Prussia and pre-1945 Germany. They've been purged of their warfighting roots, sadly.

You could, had you not declared war on us.

Would be a better Europe now for sure

It's because we're not allowed to finish the job.

In both Vietnam and Korea, we were beating the ever living shit out of the communist north so hard they had to retreat into China. Then they would come back resupplied and reinforced by the Chinese.

It's the same problem with the Middle East. We let them come back and bite our hand when we should have just taken them out back and shot them.

The Middle East is one of those regions where you're better off just wiping out the locals and repopulating it with your own people.

We won the 7 years war, we beat Napoleon, we beat the Kaiser, we beat Hitler. We built the largest empire in the history of the planet.We had the greatest navy and the greatest air force. Were pretty good at war learn some history bro.
All of that is war. Look how we played the Indians against each other in India for example.

Obvious answer is Russia. They defeated the nazis and napolean. These days they are defeating ISIS.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

> not even close as far as war

USA isn't really good at war. They just have better stuff. The soldiers are low quality because they only fight for shekels and Israel.

>America sucks at war
>Lost a war to them

Try again spic

>we beat Hitler
Weh-hell we didn't do it alone and got our asses fucked and Dunkirk.

I know history you fuckin ass-merchant, i'm just saying, are we really as good as we think, I get the impression we've become complacent at certain points in history and now in the present.

And will defeat the usa when the time finally comes.

Well according to Clausewitz it is, yes.

I am just saying you have to weigh in those different factors if you want to come up with a list.
Those lists are hardly objective at all anyways.

best thing is to stay the fuck out of the midde east or just turn it all into an ABC weapon testing ground, but ALL of it, at ONCE

Not a country but Turkic tribes were basically a warrior race. All they did was fight and they made dozens of empires conquering everything from half of Europe, the middle east, south asia, central asia, north Africa, Russia, the horn of Africa and parts of china.

>The Mexican-American war is largely acknowledged by historians as "The Easiest War Ever Fought In History"
>Mexico talking shit

The wall just got 10ft taller

He's right, though.

Damn right. Although Shillary not getting elected saved the US for at least 4 more years.

Vietnam, those jungle gooks will pay for you trying to take their backwards and shitty swamps away from them. Even the Mongols which conquered parts of Russia gave the fuck up.

I don't think so, Pedro.

"entire civilization raped and destroyed by 300 Spaniards-tier"

If we are going by those rules, then Jews are the best at war. Jews ran the British empire, ran France, run the usa, ran Spain.

Youre right best overall at war is the British. While the best land army is France or Germany.

That was my point..

How is everyone so uneducated about Vietnam?

Yes the Jews are well known for their formidable navy.

>Sparta
Routinely tied with Athens in warfare. Not even the best warriors which were the Sacred Band of Thebes.

Australian army #1

Dude

Germans are good everyone agreed with that? Good, Russia beat them twice in 1756-1763 war (captured the Berlin) and in 1941-1945. 1914-1918 doesnt count, as russia lost it because of small army and shit emperor Nickholas. So, if germans are the best, russians are better, that means there are the greatest warriors.

>Not allowed to finish the job.
Why? Who prevents you from doing that? Are you saying there is some kind of hidden power in the world that doesn't allow the mighty US to actually win over all the evil and corruption in the world?

Baby Boomers have done a number on this country.

It's the truth. American soldiers are relatively wimps by historical standards. That is why they always get PTSD ("disorder" that never existed in history before Americans got it in Vietnam), because they are weak.

Dont get butthurt. Nobody questions the historic strenght of the royal navy.

But you brought diplomacy and politics into this which were and are, without a doubt and especially in the UK, influenced by the Rothschilds and other kikey schemers.

>Chechnya

brazil

If WW1 doesn't count then WW2 doesn't count for the Germans since they were fighting the rest of the fucking world combined with a shit leader, hitler has a hopeless tactician and didn't allow his generals to do their jobs.

Also while it was Russia vs Germany Germany pushed all the way to Moscow in less than 2 months and captured over a million soldiers, then a second front was opened and Britain and America started assisting the Russians with weapons, trucks and essentially everything they could to save the Russians.
Russians were nothing but meat for the grinder.

won aswell

The US has insane military strength but when i see their marine-corps they seem more like loud mouthed idiots who are told they are the best long enough that they just start to believe it, and i wonder how they'd manage without the full air and logistic support against third world countries they are afforded thanks to the US's strategic power and resources. Their training isn't even that fucking long either

>xyz doesnt count because xyz

very objective and neutral

Have a (You), you adorable little beaner.

The United States of America.

Hello

Great Britain
USA
Germany
Russia
Israel

Let's be honest though, if America wasn't constantly going to war with their hands tied behind their back they would wipe any single country with ease

>Americans can suck ass
Whats that? Can't hear you over the sound of Texas, Cali, New Mexico and Arizona still being AMERICAN

He also forgets to mention that when the Russians captured Berlin for 4 days before they fled from the arriving prussian army they were allied with Austria and other countries which means Germany was not unified and fought against itself basically.

Sounds like a mad gopnik who has nothing left but injecting krokodil into his empty head and doing historic slavaboo revisionism on an mongolian basket weaving board. Sad!

>The glorious Wehrmacht deserves an honourable mention.
for getting slaughtered?

Nope, it is totally different situations. In 1914-1918 Russia lost due to revolution and massive rebellions of soldiers. And it had much smaller army than France or Germany. By the 1941 Germany had the best war machine in the world, conquered almost the whole europe (except ussr), the folk was pretty loyal and Hitler had his respect. So it is really big achievement that russians could beat them.

MEXICO
E
X
I
C
O

England was good enough at war to be able to fight France (which even on pol everyone's agreeing is one of the greatest military powers of all time) for 100 years despite not being as wealthy and having maybe 1/4 of their population. So yeah, I'd say England being considered god-tier when it comes to war is well-deserved.

>driving BTRs full of men into ambushes until the chechens run out of RPGs and surrender
decisive victory comrade

kek Dream on, Jaroslav

That's what I am saying. They are tough as long as they have absolute material superiority, but how would they fare in less advantageous conditions? With military at parity with their own? Could Americans have fought at Stalingrad or some similar absolute hell without suffering mental breakdown? I don't think so.

What a liar you are. Germany mobilized 11 million men and Russia 12 million men from 1914-1918.

>Fled from the arriving prussian army
>At 1961 Fridrich II almost get destroyed by russians and was preparing for accepting peace on russia terms
>The only thing saved Prussia (your future nation catalisator) is Elizabeth death.
>Lucky german bastard teachs me history now, heh...

Canada was the best operational fighting force in WW2. Only country to seize objective on D-DAY + Netherlands, Italy, Battle of Britain.
England has to be greatest though. Conquered entire world, beat the french, conquered Canadian frontier and the natives and the war of 1812 + holding out against London blitz

For rolling over so many nations, it took a Russian winter and a lot of the world to take them down.

>"""almost"""
>insults

ok, you proved your superiority, no leave this thread.

You can't even take Ukraine, you're garbage m8.

Sorry, what?
And it's through all fucking war. Imagine how hard it was for russians to mobilize all it's army to europe borders. It took fucking monthes to locate army at points, while germans and austrians were ready to fight from the beginning of the war