White boy slams white girl into a seizure

He was defending himself but clearly went too hard. There is no need to hit back to stop a bitch, just grab her arms or hug her from behind

Not cool. Damn savages

Webm and video related

youtube.com/watch?v=VWZ_gBHovqw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rsq1bmVaR3Y
dumpert.nl/mediabase/6970673/02540b89/gozer_is_zeikwijf_helemaal_zat.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Menacing
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wrong. She put herself in that position and was quickly put in her place. The feminists would be pissed off if he didn't fight her equally like a man. Just white suburban trash trying to act ghetto.

Give him a medal! I've had two cunts like that kick me in the balls because they know we are not supposed to hit back.

Lol she fucking deserved it. She comes on a man's property, curses at him, physically assaults him, and he smoothly judo-drops her onto the pavement.

100% justified, she should have been more respectful of the law and others' rights. Only reason anyone cares (like you, beta-cuck) is that she is a skinny blond white bitch.

Welcome feminists. You wanted equality? Take a face to concrete and tell us how proud you are to be a feminist.

This is nice defense

hopefully that damaged her reproductive organs so that she isn't able to pollute society with more of her kind.

Women believing the hype and being "equal." LMAO.

Does this guy have a GoFundMe for his legal fees? If so I bet it does very, very well.

>confirmed for white knight fag
Fuck her, hope she learned her lesson

Good, guy clearly has money, has his shit together and this cumdumpster who probably.been blacked many times thinks she entitled.to it.

He should have curbstomped that cunt and her who're friends too.

very cool she deserved it

Guy knows judo or alike. That move could be fatal especially with concrete. Should've shown restraint. Or choked her. And then her dumb ass friends. Including dumb cunt of a white knight to the rescue.

Well, she behived like a woman.

She deserved even harder.

Women are literal subhuman creatures.

ABSULUTE KUDOS to that MAN !!

I hope that guy gets arrested for assault and hope she pressed charges on him. That was no way for any GUY to act to a woman. Hopefully he gets what he deserves and rots in jail for it.

Not tring to be a whiteknight here but... If a woman you hit back, you are a fag

this is what happens when bitches don't respect the bicep

youtube.com/watch?v=rsq1bmVaR3Y

>guy tells here to leave is property
>she says no violating the NAP
>he goes full ancap on her statists ass
I see no problems here

Oh right, I saw this one on dumpert.

Better quality:
dumpert.nl/mediabase/6970673/02540b89/gozer_is_zeikwijf_helemaal_zat.html

Wow what a badass.

Not.

ooof that slam sounded menacing tbqh famalam

Everyone one of those girls were dumb cunts. After he slams the one bitch the other girl starts hitting him and then chasing him. The third one then starts putting her hands on him! DON'T PUT YOUR FUCKING HANDS ON OTHER PEOPLE! IT'S A SIMPLE RULE. If her knocked them all out he would of been justified.

"You don't ever hit a girl"

Oh I dont? Enjoy the vegetable life, cunt.

Everyone in this video looks underage or still living with their parents, he looks like a typical highschool fuck boy who wears a backwards costa.

Kek
And I thought this thread wouldn't have any faggots whiteknighting in it till I got to you guys.

she started the attack its on film. its not against the law to defend yourself. and he backed up multiple times.

if its his house which the person saying leave probably would be a resident yea nothing you can do leaf. even if he wasnt its fine because she attacked but especially if its his house/parents house she cant get anything from this

I was promised a seizure. Did it happen off camera or something? Regardless, you owe me one seizure... Oh and the dude did good. Stopping an attacker without striking isnt always easy.

You're a fucking pussy if you get beat up by a woman.

He clearly is way bigger than her though and simple slap would have sufficed, but her loud mouthed cunt friend jumped in so he probably needed to defend himself sufficiently

A random dyke went for my balls once because apparently her """girlfriend""" was into me, I caught her leg and broke it before I even realized what was happening. She left in an amberlamps with a spiral fracture and will be limping for the rest of her life. She could've hit me and I would've just shrugged it off as the cost of doing business, but you don't fuck with a man's reproductive organs.

these kids look like they are 15 years old

It's at the end of the video, Muhammad

>That move could be fatal especially with concrete. Should've shown restraint

This

White boy just tried to act cool showing his friends a move he learned at the dojo. And he found the perfect weakling to show it: a white girl

this man deserves FULLEST RESPECT !

For manung up and defending himself !

WOOHOOOOO !!!

Look : Women are animals. They have zero brain. They ONLY learn by FEELING consequences.

he should have then raped her like they do in moslem countries.

Yep, because you would of been able to talk the irrational bitch down to peace and love? Your a fag if you believe that. She clearly would of kept hitting him and each hit would of puffed up her confidence........

this

Fuck off you stupid fucking idiot.

Equal rights, equal fights retard.

I finally understand why my fellow Sup Forums American's hate you maples. Trump, declare war on Canada!

>He was defending himself but clearly went too hard. There is no need to hit back to stop a bitch, just grab her arms or hug her from behind

Nope. Equal rights means equal lefts, too. You want equality, well it's not all unicorns farting rainbows. If a bitch hits me with a closed fist, she better have started a fight she knows she can win.

>american white boiz can't win against their superior black overlord
>turn to little scrawny white women instead, still manage to get BTFO
fucking cucks

>A FUCKING LEAF

haha right :D

no, seriosuly tho : You are absolutely right.

The ceiling may be glass, but that floor is a bitch.

>defending yourself
>too hard
If you're attacked, do everything you have to do until you feel out of danger, according to German law that was completely fine and he could have knocked out the other bitch too.

equal rights equal lefts

This is possibly the smartest thing a leaf has said all year

>girl acting like a man
>gets treated like a man

Zero pity :^)

>Voluntary Slaves TM

Not my fault they didn't read the fine print. If we don't respect our contracts then what do we have? Anarchy, and not the good kind.

>If you're attacked, do everything you have to do until you feel out of danger, according to German law that was completely fine and he could have knocked out the other bitch too.

Problem is - when you have knowledge how to remove threat without killing it, but you choose to use your skills to "defend self" and produce a dead body or a potato. *btw, everyone should learn some basic martial arts. Don't be cucks.

Equal rights
Equal Fights

>do everything you have to do until you feel out of danger

Yea, because a little bitch trying to slap you is a big danger...

>We should be allowed to beat up children because of metaphorical equality
you guys are fucking idiots

Did her vagina seize too? That would give me big cums.

Equal under the law, equal to catch a right to the jaw

If a child stepped on your foot shouldn't you have the right to defend yourself?

No, women are like children, and you must treat them so.

Now since spanking other adults isn't legal in America, and self defense is, we do the latter to teach them not to hit. Nobody should be violent unless defending themselves from other violent people.

Yeah, she started with the illegalities by menacing him. Despite what the video tries to imply, he likely had a right to push her away from him when she got in his face.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Menacing

>comparing children to this girl

Just when I thought we needed a war with Canada I find a certain % of the population is respectable. I like your thinking. She started the fight. She put her ass on the line. Winner should take all.

They wanted the vote

wait i thought women wanted equal rights?

exactly, women are children, you constraint them, not assault them
grappling is always a better way to stop a fight anyways

Well, I hope she learned her lesson. It's a lesson that most women don't learn unfortunately until it's too late.

The thing about guys is, we all learned this lesson between the ages of 11-15. There's a right way and a wrong way to treat people. There's always a chance that another guy, if you treat him poorly, will knock your block off. That's why men shake hands, look each other in the eye, and are usually courteous and polite to one another. Most women don't learn this lesson until it's too late. That's why they treat each other, and guys too for that matter, like shit.

And Lefts.

They do, not equal consequences.

Get fucked, stupid bitch

>mfw a bunch of Eurocucks itt whiteknighting American trailer.trash slore

>cannot even protect their own women against getting raped and murdered by muslims

>mfw I have no face

ILook properly he's shielding her head you subhuman buffoons
The seizure came from her being epileptic and getting worked up

i got so mad watching dude take it
then i got even more mad watching him throw arms like a gorilla.

i mean really, he's so off balance, could have just popped the whore in the mouth and been done with it, such sloppy haymakers baka

cunt deserved it. Dont assault people on their property over a fucking word.

nice take down

she has great whore friends that dont know the recovery position.

also op is a cuck and the pathetic commentary on her innocence was great, thanks for the laugh.

Its all the same, he was in no clear danger he just wanted to end up on world star, and the argument that you should beat people up just because you can is fucking retarded.

>Leafposting

Have you ever gotten a fingernail in your eye or your balls kicked hard?
Shut the fuck up you retard

>feeling in danger because of a woman

DE
FUCKING
STROYED

Metaphorical? The equality to which you refer has been legislated time and time again, fucking idiot.

And referring to them as children is infantilizing and sexist, and evidently betrays your belief in the inherent inequality that women pretend doesn't exist. There's no argument for putting up with this kind of horse shit that isn't predicated upon accepting the female fantasy of equality because.... you're a needy virgin who's holding out hope for emotional void filling from one of them? No.

Only Americans, an English teacher in Japan and the southern American op are whiteknighting here you retard

He clearly acted within the law. She was trying to pull off an AIDShood attack. This is when a white slut attacker trips you to the ground, sits on your stomach, and pushes loads of negro cum from her twat onto your lower stomach and penis area. He bravely fought off AIDS. This terrorism is not talked about in the liberal media.

Nice

>muh judo
>muh restraint
>so dishonorabu

Over here we call it a headlock, and it was fucking awesome. Slut deserved it, and we all got to watch a cool video as a result. Good job kid.

We either:
>Concede women are wholly equal in all respects
>Do not

She wanted to post up and she started the physical shit. You can't start that and expect the guy to take the hits. After all, aren't women the same as men? Just as capable? Just as strong?

Fuckin kek

If you want to be equal under the Bill of Rights, gotta be able to take some left's and rights.

>white people
>florida

TOPKEK

>AIDShood attack
>white slut attacker trips you to the ground and sits on you stomach
>pushes loads of negro cum from her twat onto your lower stomach and penis area

I feel like youre inferring I'm saying you shouldn't be allowed to fight a woman because of their gender which isn't true at all, but saying you should beat people up because its "Fair" and making a point is wrong and retarded. Your aggressiveness towards the fairer sex is a major red flag for a life time of rejection or youre just a tard.

Definately.@highschool I hit a guy in the back of the knee and got a solid punch. It was an overreaction on his part but no one messed with him after that.

Floridian here,Are we the new Argentina?

The little cunt trying to get whiteknights to jump him afterwards almost tilted me harder than their mock negro screeching.

Doesn't help she looks fuckable, with such an unfuckable attitude :(

U sound super mad bro. Mad enough to take back your country from leftists and rapefugees?

Yea, I didn't think so.

Issue is if he put her in a hold two other woman would instantly be on top of him at perfect head kicking level. Plus some of the beta knights might have jumped into action if it wasn't a swift move that he instantly walked away from.

He was in a no win situation. He did a fast take down. If he did a hole the above would have happened and he might have found himself in a 1vs3+. If he just gave her a haymaker and dropped her then everyone would be screaming that he assaulted her and went too far.

He wasn't beating her because he can. He was returning what she was giving him. Treat others as they treat you.

I see Sup Forums is adopting the nigger point of view

>make a false statement
>get called out on it
>u sound super mad

You mean the feminist point of view?
Equal rights equal fights, faggot.

In fact agressive and violent guys are much better accepted by women and I bet that video got some pussies wet and by the end of the day he was fucking some.