How many of those wacky stories you hear about NK are actually true?

How many of those wacky stories you hear about NK are actually true?

Is it a case of double propaganda or are they actually that bat shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/a-north-korean-gulag-survivor-admits-he-lied-in-his-best-selling-book-2015-1
sports.yahoo.com/blogs/soccer-dirty-tackle/fake-north-korean-news-report-shows-world-cup-triumphs-over-japan--u-s--and-china-203939872.html
youtu.be/WrcpPh6MHBY
youtu.be/6NMr2VrhmFI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

here's one example

businessinsider.com/a-north-korean-gulag-survivor-admits-he-lied-in-his-best-selling-book-2015-1

and yet another one

sports.yahoo.com/blogs/soccer-dirty-tackle/fake-north-korean-news-report-shows-world-cup-triumphs-over-japan--u-s--and-china-203939872.html

Look at how deceiving that article title, it's like they didn't expect anybody to read more than 1 sentence of their own article.

I keep finding that stories I read about NK wackiness that i believed to be true a few years ago turned out to be complete bullshit.

Anybody remember that north korean documentary describing how americans eat snow out of hunger and a bunch of other crazy crap? Turns out that was fake too. The shitty media even picked the story up and ran with it.

I wonder this myself

>Snow
peasants eat grass. That has been proven true

I'm doing a little research into this after creating the thread. It's pretty crazy how much stuff I actually believed

I'm referring to a fake documentary that was reported to be a real north korean propaganda video on the US.

Somebody put up fake English subtitles.

It gained a lot of attention.

wew turns out even the "everybody must have dear leaders haircut" was false as well.

is anybody else interested?

Would be neat to dig a little further into verifying the validity of a lot of this stuff.

>Dennis Rodman likes it there
Proof enough for me to believe all the wacky stories

I would put money on Rodman working as a cia asset

Kim probably believes that Rodman is Obama

kek

Also I recall seeing a few threads a couple if weeks ago about the SK government being involved in some bizarre cult. What was the full story behind that and what was the outcome?

please respond

hello fellow user ! i also have an interest in north korea

i'm well versed~

North Korea has legal marijuana.

what are some conclusions you've reached from your personal research?

There's a lot of stuff floating out there.

from my extensive personal research its definitely not as bad as western media portray

but apart from pyongyang, living standards aren't that great

like vietnam tier or something

interesting..Thoughts on the alleged death camps?

bump

The stories that you don't hear much about are mostly true

Like there being dozens of foiled coup attempts there

It's still a massive shithole though, with the rural population living like Pajeets

more like labour prisons

i mean 2 of the "famous ones" have been confirmed by western media to have shut down lel

>Vietnam
It's worse than Vietnam on the country side

official north Korean countryside footage

youtu.be/WrcpPh6MHBY

id say it was about the same
pic related

youtu.be/6NMr2VrhmFI

This is the one for any retards out there that want to watch it.

I'm willing to bet these people are as poor as most Africans and yet keep their living conditions 10000x cleaner

yeah they do

isnt it pretty much india without internet and some people who crossed the border and realized they can make a ton of money telling lies like said?

Looks like jail.

most of them are bullshit.
they do have forced labor camps and you can't leave the country.

Not bad, do I have to pay a dower?

I don't see designated shitting strees in North Korea

bumping with north korean homes

terrible colour scheme here

m i n i m a l i s t

This is pretty nice, actually.

Kek

It's all true, BUTT the man has no butthole and doesn't Shit.

I swear I have seen this exact same thread 10 times already.

I read North Koreans are so malnourished that South Korea purposely puts its tallest soldiers in the dmz to troll them.

they definitely are shorter than average, even for gooks.

Whoa, TWO televisions!

Some rich norks right there.

Considering South Korea was proven to be currently run by a fucking cult, that may or may not have sacrificed thousands of Korean children in the name of their "8 goddeses"...

I'd say that a totalitarian regime run by an asian Trump would be preferable any day.

digits confirm

north korea is natsoc and based

you havent

pure

I'm sure NK is shit but I do believe a lot of what we've heard over the years is propaganda prepping the masses for an invasion and overthrow of their government

What was that awful movie called? The Interview.

>soon people are going to have Trump, trump Jr, and Barron trump on their walls like the norks do kim