This has been bothering me for a while but did god rape mary thus forcibly impregnating her or was she ok with it...

This has been bothering me for a while but did god rape mary thus forcibly impregnating her or was she ok with it? Pic not related.

Cunny

This is retard shit

Sage

Sage stupid fucking threads

This is a board of intelligent political discussion

Sage

Let it slide

Luke 1

46 And Mary said, My soul doth magnify the Lord,

47 And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour.

48 For he hath regarded the low estate of his handmaiden: for, behold, from henceforth all generations shall call me blessed.

49 For he that is mighty hath done to me great things; and holy is his name.

50 And his mercy is on them that fear him from generation to generation.

51 He hath shewed strength with his arm; he hath scattered the proud in the imagination of their hearts.

52 He hath put down the mighty from their seats, and exalted them of low degree.

53 He hath filled the hungry with good things; and the rich he hath sent empty away.

54 He hath helped his servant Israel, in remembrance of his mercy;

55 As he spake to our fathers, to Abraham, and to his seed for ever.

Who cares? It's all fictional.

Just like rape.

Got a higher res version?

>you will never lick BriBri's virgin butthole

Who cares.

It's a religion for of and by sand niggers.

God cucked joseph.

keep in mind she was also like 13

No; He send an angel to ask for consent. You'd know this if you had taken the time to read the story.

She did not consent, and you're not the first to ask. Eastern Orthodoxy at least jumps through a few interesting hoops, always emphasizing that Mary was a Good G-d Fearing Jewess, so as a result she'd do anything god asked. Including being impregnated.

There were a lot of virgin birth myths. Oh my kingdom for a condom!

But what do you expect from a branch of Judaism? Y'all all off your fucking rockers.

Merry Christmas.

>sent an angel to ask for consent

Oh, you're talking about the annunciation? She was not being asked for consent. She was being told what had already happened.

Protestant, I take it?

God skeeted on her face it wasn't His baby she was slutting out while in town and got knocked up by a stable hand.

God isn't stupid he never nuts in his bitches.

1 post by this ID.............fag

she lives near me

Try reincarnation. The soul is an immaculate entrance into the body.

You all have to ask yourselves this:

What is more likely; that the laws of physics/chemistry/biology would be suspended in your favor, or that you are under a misapprehension?

What is more likely; that the laws of physics/chemistry/biology would be suspended or that a Jewish girl would tell a lie?

We didnt get consent to get created, god is the creator, if mary is raped, then the computer you use now is being raped.

You're being too abstract with the word rape. Rape is something done in this world of flesh. What god did, it wasnt rape.

Plenty of new scientific advancements are made, and laws broken, by excemptions. What if christ was really mary's twin brother who's zygote somehow went where her ovaries formed, was suspended, then later carried to term within mary once a certain biological signal were sent?

Meanwhile akmed thinks some random sand nig just heard someshit and that all recorded christian/jewish history wasnt quite right. Basically 7th century sand-mormons.

Stop posting this thread