How was your Christmas Sup Forums?

How was your Christmas Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/national/archive/2014/12/why-american-jews-eat-chinese-food-on-christmas/384011/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm sad I didn't get what I wanted

Death

Yeah I got a Trump coffee mug and HRC toilet paper

Life is a better present, monkee bro. How many before still wish they had life?

I got female panties from my step dad, even though I am a boy. but it was nice and comfy

This, but I'm glad to be around family, and that I even got some shit.
Merry christmas, fags.

breddy gud

>received a copy of Atlas Shrugged as present
>my GF's dad got a Putin biography
>nice meal
>good company

It was really good. I enjoyed giving gifts to my relatives and receiving them. The greatest gift of all ofcourse being Love.

How was yours OP?

In Poland we have 3 days of Christmas. One day still to go. So far pretty good

I uhh.. didn't really celebrate anything. I've been living on my own the past 4 years, gradually I just stopped caring and this year I didn't even set up a tree or anything, just sat on the couch and got drunk to some Christmas movies.

I miss that when I was a kid, giving presents and getting them, the bright lights from the christmas tree, the decorations outside and stuff. Now it's just like every other day. The world is just a big glob of grey now

It sucked. Gotta work at 2:30 AM tomorrow. My normie liberal family was annoying.

Pretty good. No one was drinking though so I had to sneak my belts of vodka.

This. Now I have to buy my own gun.

F
;_;

terrible, I want to die

me too

Why don't you spend it with your family?

does any other country (other than Iceland) open gifts on the 24th?
today we do nothing but eating smoked ham.

bought myself a watch pic related

pretty good desu

Norway and your other scandibros. :)

only Americans open them on the 25th m8

Parents both dead, brother lives five states away

Why is that really? Because of the time difference maybe?

go visit your brother, trust me, it's does you good

ah good, so we're not making things up here :p

First time celebrating Christmas out of my house (w/ girlfriend's family). It was okay desu.

but does Norge eat fermented skate on the 23th?

Last year i was on a sailing ship with americans and canadians (sigh) during christmas. They didnt celebrate christmas and it was very miserable.

>confirmed that most of my family hates me
>the women avoid adult conversation as much as possible
>I drop fourth reich redpill anyway because why not
>just shoot all of them except for the kids

No, we prefer smalahove.

It was dope, got a sick trump is my president shirt, survival gear, good coffee and polish mead. Great times, I hope you all had a good one too honestly

Horrible, parents last minute went and bought me some bullshit off brand polo, and a fruit slicer. I hate Christmas and the holidays officially.

I feel you..

Twas amazing OP, spent last evening with my mom Gma uncle and cousins. Little kids running around, we sang Christmas songs and opened presents. Got a gaming pc but it doesn't work so I'm claiming warranty and getting new one. Also went to 10pm Mass at local church. Then crawled in bed and woke up to an orange in my stocking. (old Christmas tradition). Hope you had a good Christmas as well man.

Shitty, one of my relatives died( a close one which I really respected and spent times as child) so whole day was grim and we had to go to their house to pay respects(F).

Was really sad when my father broke down in front of widow, they were really close, he loaned some money to my paps to buy a car, got him a first job after he finished college and stuff like that.

Damn gonna miss him, he was loaded with cash, had 2 unis, but still lived not in modesty, but borderline poor as opposed to "western world standard", was a good man and helped everyone in need.

I wasnt really close with him later in life because he got grandkids and I grew up, but when I was a little I was just like his grandkid, took me to woods, rode a horses and stuff like that. Still can't believe he is gone, will never see him waving at me when we park infront of his house.

I was here all day. Tried watching an anime but couldn't find any episode after 11 in decent quality.

Got this god like St. Michael Crusader necklace. It's a Holy Roman Knight jabbing a pike into a snake. (Satan)

Here's pic of my Crusader necklace

Great! I adopted a cat

Better pic. Thank his for Red pilled family.

Love you

u go b0ss

New turntable for my 60/70s collection, along with $200 and some clothes. So pretty good!

pics

How does Sup Forums like my Christmas dinner?

Standing rib roast for the white man.

It was ok. Saw some family, gave and got some shitty presents, ate a bunch of turkey and mashed potatoes.

I also looked up my ex on normiebook after a solid year of abstaining from it. She's still single. Still looks great too.

She still made my heart jump.

I think my only resolution for 2017 will be to get her back. I don't care if she's not good for me. I don't want to live in between not having her and wanting to die every day. I might crash and burn but even if it kills me, it will still be worth it. Not like I'm accomplishing anything else with my fucking life.

Wish me luck.

U wot m8?

My gf bought me a blow up doll for Christmas and I think she's trying to tell me something. What is she trying to tell me anons? Am I a cuck now? I'm freaking out

>434343
Thank you, Kek, for your blessing.
Your greatness guides my hand.

Sorry user
F

Kek doesn't care about you, you fuckin leaf. Your ex is probably a nigger fuckin slut too.

Or maybe, crazy thought, it was a joke

>joke
Fucking autist

Thank you for the kind bantz
Kek be with you

She said it was my "new girlfriend" while she was at work. It's not even the kind you can fuck. Is this some sick joke?

My stupid Aunt wanted to say a prayer before we ate because "today is the birthday of Jesus Christ." I tried to explain to her that God is not real and that by celebrating the birthday of Jesus, you are celebrating a con man to a lying whore mother. My mom stepped in and started giving me shit and told my Aunt that she can say a prayer if she wanted to, which made me visibly irate. As they prayed I went and got The God Delusion by Richard Dawkins from my room and quietly read it as the rest of the family ate dinner, for I was no longer hungry.

Terrible, I hate this damn country I'm tired of it I want to leave. The commie scum even destroyed our Christmas.

And....and also w...with you

Breddy good :DDDD

eating salmon steaks. alone.

semi related: theatlantic.com/national/archive/2014/12/why-american-jews-eat-chinese-food-on-christmas/384011/

not good

This has to be fake

I feel for you, amigo.

Feliz Navidad, anyway.

Your USA "futbol" female fans are hot, btw.

Sister brought her black boyfriend and Indian friend to the dinner. Dad did not appreciate this.

You figure out the rest.

>Gift card to a fast food burger place
>shirt sized XXXL

thats bretty much what i expected.

I got drunk with my dad and brothers in the 100F heat. we started shitposting irl by calling each other cunts. was pretty good

>projecting

Stay mad fatty

that is a brutally hideous watch. end your life. or at least only wear it sparingly.

Christmas Vacation with Chevy Chase

Like always, my family/relatives celebrate christmas in 3 days.

23rd december, we go to my mothers relatives and have traditional x-mas games with food and drinks.

24rd December is x mas as usual(In Sweden we celebrate x-mas on the 24rd)

25 we have traditional dinner with vegetebal soup and meat with mustard, for dessert is something called "angel food" (direct translated) which is an over 100 tradition in my family.

Angel food is special biscuits which have been laid in floating cream over night and then made in to a cake with cream and strawberries, in the old days did they use cow berries, but it taste better with strawberries.

Well being 21 I'm at the age now where I dont receive presents I just work to make sure my brother and sister have some.

Depressing knowing that my days of waiting anxiously for gifts or excitement of wondering what my parents are wrapping for me in the other room are long gone.

But it feels amazing knowing that its now my duty to make sure my younger siblings feel the joy I did as a child.

We also do three days but it's uncommon in Sweden, we do 23-25th.

We eat angel food cake too, user, pretty much the same!

That's pretty mean. It might look nice on him. Don't be an asshole.

drank all day by myself bretty gud desu

It was actually one of my best Christmases in a while now, I haven't been this excited to be with my parents and open gifts since I was a small kid.

Looks cool.

>grappa
>canadian whisky
>maple whisky
>sparkling apple cider(no homo)
>little knife
>turtles chocolates

Pretty good

Condolences user.

Visited folks for XMas weekend, received time piece as a present, ate breakfast, went to church, now watching Goyball.

Shit watch

Stop being mean to him!

You're a good young man. Keep that attitude and you'll be going places.

Same here

Am I the only one who thinks this isn't ugly?
I like more classic styles of watches, but this isn't really that bad.

my entire family are blue collar italians (the niggers of white people). how do you think it went?

"i wish i was home. i wish i was talking about politics on Sup Forums"

food is good at least.

He's posted it a few times today. Many shat on it. Thought I'd might as well join.

I like It too.

tell us a story with greentext

Good food, family, and lots of fun so far. Started off poorly though, some Indian smashed my car window yesterday. Fuckin animals.

I hope too many Swedish and German pol friends weren't raped by their enrichment squads.

>Off from work
>Slept in
>got 50 bucks
>played some Fallout4
>Watch the grinch

Pretty decent.

I want to die, user

It's the shit! I have never met anyone else who eats that. Good for you. The original receipt is with cow berries not strawberries but who cares?

I stayed at my place in the city instead of going home and just got torn down by my girlfriend at every chance she got. Worst Christmas of my life bros, I'm so sad.

I'm still depressed. I'm still alive.

So yeah it was pretty bad

I only wanted a decent meal, and I didn't even get that.

Just more depressing alcoholism and fighting from my family.

There's a reason I fucking despise this holiday.

>Ttfw other anons celebrate Christmas but yor family doesn't even know what it is

Merry Christmas brother. I wish you all the best.

It was pretty good. My brother got me a stanley camp cooking set as well as stove. Didn't expect that and it was awesome.