How come she doesn't Twitter anymore?

How come she doesn't Twitter anymore?

I think she's suffering from depression now, once trump move in the white house hillary will kill herself in a bath

She never did. Even the ones from "-H" were from a staffer named Hannah or something

Because she Pokemon went down the deep end.

Hillary doesn't know Twitter exists. She probably vaguely remembers one of her young gay asian staff members talking about "the twitter" and assumed that it was an LGBT outreach chat room.

She had to Pokemon go back to the ninth ring of hell

Someone please hit me with the "happy birthday to this future president" one more time.

Staffers ran her Twitter mate. Those staffers aren't paid anymore.

There is no need; she lost.

I want to save her, and I would forgive her for everything she has done as long as she becomes my foot slut

lol whats left to tweet about?? Shes probably drunk 24 hours a day...slick willy must be having the time of his life

At this point it's more humiliating to keep tweeting salty tweets after losing an unloseable election.

She got schlonged big-league. She's a two-time loser and she probably wants to JUST bury her head in the sand.

Show is over?

Never forget

Part of her martyrdom mission would be to slit your infidel throat while shouting Allahu Akbar

Because she legitimately hates the American people and the public and only interacted with them during her campaign because she had to. Now that she's no longer required to she's happy to never see another pleb in her life

90% of it is anyways.

is that before or after I get to lick, bury my face in, fuck, and cum on the soles of her footpucci?

DELETE THIS ACCOUNT
t. Huma

Literally

She never did in the first place, she's terrible with technology, it's all documented.

Every tweet she ever made was made by staff, even the ones that were supposedly signed by her.