Is the white race destined to be destroyed?

Think about it. Without non-white immigration our populations would decline, lessening our military/economic manpower, our economies are growing at a very slow rate compared to other nonwhite nations, we are also effectively being bred out of existance, and all of our politicians are pandering towards nonwhites.

Say it ain't so, is our time finished? Is it time for us to step aside and for a group of diverse people of color to take the reigns for a bit?

Other urls found in this thread:

genographic.nationalgeographic.com/neanderthal/
racialreality.blogspot.kr/2011/02/cro-magnons-were-caucasoid-not-negroid.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Honest talk Sup Forums. I don't want the white race disapear more than anyone, but on Earth, ALL races are destined to die out. It was over the minute we invented air travel. Entropy garauntees human genetics will be spread as generally as they possibly can. It could be in 100 years, it could be in 100,000, but in a limited space, genes will spread. There's only 2 ways I can think of humans will not become homogenous:

1) In-group bias is able to outrun entorpy. Most humans naturally prefer partners who are like them. This is why even in England, a small country, you have so many towns and villages where the population genetics has stayed uninterrupted by outsiders for 1000's of years. It may be inevitable that humans mix with the invention of planes/internet, but it may happen too slowly to match the rate people with in-group bias breed.

2) Before races become completely homogenized, humans leave for space and exponetially colonize planets. This will inevitably lead to population "islands", that may be all-white, all-chinese, all-black ect. The entropy of human genetics will never catch up with that. Even in this scenario however, Earth is still doomed to homogenity.

> Implying the future of military/economics involves raw manpower and not automation.

We would do amazingly well with half the numbers we have. We need fewer people of better stock, not mass immigration of unemployable goat fuckers.

I always see this thread and I don't understand it's point. None of the people "immigrating" are helping out or "replacing" us, they are just here to get a fucking handout and scrub toilets for pennies because they know welfare will balance their shit pay out. They are not the future. Not sure how hard that is to understand, I'm sure I'll see this same thread sometime next week.

What is "Whiteness"?

>Is it time for us to step aside and for a group of diverse people of color to take the reigns for a bit?
It's better to burn out than fade away.

New "blackpill" strategy by /leftypol/

SAGED

I would breed with a non-white if they were a qt 3.14

The reason a lot of whites don't have a lot of children any more is because of how expensive it is to raise them; most black kids are born out of wedlock, they aren't planned. Whites are generally more careful, they plan these things. Reduce the cost of raising a child somehow and white birthrates will most likely increase.

"White race" is a fiction literally invented by America.

"White" did not immigrate from Europe. French and Ukrainian are not "white". They are Franco and Slavic (and really "Ukrainian" is its own unique ethnic group, separate from other slavic people, who are, in turn, each individual ethnic groups. Two different slavs can tell each other apart. Americans can't, because they have this idea of "white" but, again, America made that up.)

"White" did not exist 200 years ago.

all races are being wiped out systematically
this is the plan for ending racial tensions and conflicts
if there are no distinguishable races or cultures then racism can't exist, in "their" minds.
that's why PoC people and pock politics have overtaken black power and chicano movements. too many mulattos.

Divide and conquer retard. Whites are the light skinned northern caucasian races. Different ethnic groups exist among them, but common heritage is fucking obvious, and common brotherhood is necessary.

America is gonna be brazil 2.0. I'm from brazil and there is pretty much no racism or discrimination over their, but whites make the most money and are the most inteligent in brazil

ftfy

Everyone always talks about the future being mixed and all races ending. Will Sub-Saharan Africa always be black? Unless their new Chinese overlords pop out kids there or they mix with the locals I don't know. How could India stop being Indian? I don't see India turning into a mixed melting pot soon. Will China ever be anything but Han Chinese majority?

White people are the ones to be mixed and outbred first. Who it happens to next, I don't know. Arabs? Hispanics?

If we die, civilization dies with us. The entire world will turn into Brazil and Haiti, except maybe East Asia.

It CAN be turned around though. Conservative whites breed at a higher rate than shitskins. We just need to hold off the hordes until the population of right wingers has risen.

Creating "botherhood" based on skin color may be the dumbest fucking thing you have said all year. And it's almost the end of the year and you're on Sup Forums

So pretty fucking dumb.

Learn that it's a culture war, not a skin color war, you fuck witted maggot.

Short answer: Yes.

Long answer: Caucasians as a whole aren't going anywhere and intermixing will produce new races as long as humans exist.

maybe in america, britain, france, germany and sweden but other countries should be fine

Hopefully

All of humanity will be dead by the time that happens.

With civic nationalism your little culture will be wiped out and replaced with niggery

This.

Those could easily be fixed with genetic engineering but I doubt we'll go as far as colonizing other planets. Humans are simply too fucking violent and selfish for that to work out. It's not something that could be fixed with culture.

lol no whites are waking up already. I don't see them intermixing when racism is on the rise. Science will make it much easier to produce white babies in future too.

european ancestry

a social construct

Your assumption is only partially correct, as you're assuming that the interchange of genes is a constant value for all the countries on planet Earth.

Let me elaborate.

Assume we mix, even really really hard. The wealth and resources are bound to be distributed unevenly, as a result, some areas will always have migration surplus and some migration deficit.

You aren't seeing much flights by migrants to Somalia, are you?
As a result, for any given time period, there will be areas, where previously mixed populations will settle and form a local gene pool, until their land because prosperous enough to cause migration flow.

There will be new nationa, new sub-races and breeds and they will remain constant for some time to be replaced by someone after.

Your mistake in applying the entropy concept is that you're assuming the population density is distributed evenly over the globe. But we are not gas or fluid, we don't do that.

We are more like an AC-current, we travel where the wealth is prevalent the same way charged particles move the way of higher electrical potential.

We cannot achieve a perfectly homogenous state given our intristic behaviour.

It is
Im doing my part by not reproducing, maybe I will make some plan to kill latinos in mass, but just maybe
I cannot save white people they can only save themselves

I agree completely. Automation with unlimited energy of the soon to be fusion reactor will lead to unlimited wealth. economic power will no longer be based on the work of the individual worker.

Hopefully. White people are the worst.

Yes. Asians are now the last line of defense against the kikes, niggers, & slimes.

This assumes all races are equal, which they are not

This also assumes that non-whites want to dilute their cultural heritage with white genetics. Yes many of them don't care but many do. Eventually white and non-white segregationists will join arms together and fight back against the globalists trying to destroy both of their cultures and heritage.

so fully automated luxury communism yeah?

There's a biological reason for a pale skin tone.

Look at the rates of cancer among blacks in America/Europe. It is fucking unreal, how often they get it, compared to locals.

Reason? Vitamin D deficiency. Unless you put all brownskins/blacks on a lifetime support of vitamin D, which would still not be really healthy, you'll have an evolutionary force, which will gradually lighten their skin tone.

Browns/blacks just die out way faster, the more North they live. Google this.

As a result, the kids of their kids of their kids of their kids x5, be they even pure afro niggas, will eventually develop a light skin tone. It is inevitable.

There will always be white, blacks, etc.

Settle a nordic family in the Middle East, several generations after I bet they'll develop a heridatry tan. Two more gens and black hair will be prevalent, etc.

I am sure this works that way, because it did so with my family.

I am a tatar, but my ancestors lived up in the Northern latitudes, where they resettled for some reason. Over a long time, my grandpa looked like a Euro and I have a very pale skin and blond hair.

Skin tone picrelated.

Hell, I bet you can 'bleach' Turks/Arabs by just resettling them in the North for 10 generations.

Im a mulatto.
Probably.

You can prevent it for many generations but its inevitable with (((globalism))). No matter how much you tell your children to not commit miscegenation some will and once they do only the most inhumane treatment of us can prevent more from popping up.

You can build ethno-states and end globalism and let botlleneck your economy... but listen. You can't convince people for all time that this is "right." Once a race is destroyed it will never populate the earth again and it only takes a single generation to destroy a race to the point of no return.

Civic nationalism is based. Milo is based. Trump to ethnic nationalists "YOU'RE FIRED!" LOL

>There's a biological reason for a pale skin tone.

It provides better camoflauge in the snow against predators, but with the advent of modern technology, there's no more use for this trait.

The white race will be destroyed for sure, we can LARP all day about how we can fix things with Brexit or Trump, but it still won't solve the issue of birth rates. If you take into consideration what how many viable white women there are for having chidlren, and not the total population of whites, the situation is disasterous.

There simply isn't enough time to fix our problems, as we need generations to fix our problems, as we are fast heading into a brown 1984 sludge. Our best hope is civil war my friends

but what about the people in pockets of the middle east with blonde hair and blue eyes?

Think about it. With severely lowered taxes our populations would climb, strengthening our military/economic mac power, our economies are growing at a very slow rate compared to other unregulated nations, we are also effectively being sanctioned out of existence, and all of our politicians are pandering towards communists.

Say it ain't so, is our time coming? Is it time for us to get on the train and for a group of free gentlemen to take the reigns for a bit?

I don't mind if the European races die through breeding with Mongols and we see a true "human race" comprised entirely of Eurasians.

It's the non-Neanderthal shitskins that need to be eradicated or this planet and our future will be lost forever.

Nah pham, once we've killed off the ridiculous "eugenics is immoral" meme we can manage the phenotypes of our populations and keep our racial characteristics.

We can even allow some amount of non-white migration and interbreeding and adjust the mixed race children's DNA in the womb to keep them white. It'll be great.

The only way change is going to happen is through civil war. Our governments are laiden with so much bureaucratic nonsense that politically changing anything is useless.

>2)
Thats my bet.
We will all go off into space and planets will be divided by race.

Earth is doomed unless an external body of planets govern Earth as a "Historical" or Holy site.

I think we both forgot to mention the possibility of Genetic Engineering influencing races. Perhaps one day parents will always choose their children to be a certain race. Maybe blacks will only be black in appearance and all races are "preserved" although mutilated to something else.

>some amount

Aboustely No, I rather be like Japan then give away the whites to sub humans.

Nope.

It's about the sun radiation absorption and use by our body.

Read about the cancer prevalence among Africans in Europe and check how astonishing those numbers are.

You can have whatever you want, but you won't change the climatic adaptations such as those.

Europe had been raided by Asians/brownies before LOTS of times. It just led to a temporary stagnation, they assimilated, slowly changed their look and names.

Russia was all fucked over by mongols and shitskins. Fucked over not like in the way Europe is right now, but in a fucking big way. And what do we see centuries after? Nothing super-major really.

We still have blondes, still have huge eyes and pale skin up North.

IMO, environment shapes what people refer to as 'race'.

Finland is a better example of such a phenomenon. Literally a white country of previously resettled asians/brownies technically.

There's a thing called a random mutation, my friend.

The same way you can possibly have a very tiny percentage of shitskin-looking genuine native Scandinavians.

Just proves my point even further, that nations can change their skin color and racial characteristics in different environments over sufficient time spans.

Australia is still white and we have blistering summers. Explain this.

Aussies are not white, They the bastard child of British criminals and Aboriginals.

I'm actually 2.5% abo but look Germanic/Scandinavian. But that's not the point. There's heaps of white migrants that came here after federation when we had the white australia policy that weren't convicts. Even the settlers that have been here for 7 generations are white as their British ancestors.

Solar activity is not about the heat, but about the UV-radiation, they don't necessarily correspond well.

Also, your populace have hid from the raging sun under cover-ups probably.

If you're of blacker skin tone and in Northern latitudes, however, there's no such solution, as you'll just get even less vitamin D out of such little solar activity.

I bet, were you to resettle humans on a planet with some ultra-low solar activity, with long nights, etc., they would firstly die off real quick due to illnesses, but then the remainder would develop a super-pale skin tone and very light hair, thin skin, etc.

Same would happen in a reverse way were you to put them in a very UV radiation-heavy environment, given no cover-ups.

Cancers, skin conditions, melanomas would kill off the majority, until the remainder develops pitch-black skin and thick skin.

Hopefully, you see where I am going.

What about ones who can fill skilled labour shortages, bring authentic foreign cuisine, art, language skills, etc? As long as it's a small amount, far less than we're taking in right now, and they all pull their weight and there's a system in place to prevent racial deterioration, what good do we do by shutting out absolutely every single one?

The problem is, nowadays, the population grows in a pace where assimilation is far from possible. Take the rapefugees as an example. If all countries grew like, say, 2 centuries ago, they would have been absorbed by the majority after some generations. But this isn't what happens these days. South Asians, Africans and Middle East countries have a population that grows much faster compared to East Asians and European countries, and, given the reality we live nowadays (i guess i don't need explain this), instead of the minority becoming swallowed by the major gene poll, it's the other way around, not to mention, the fact whites are recessives and the whole biology stuff. We are not replacing our population in a fast pace to integrate other races and making it become integrated, but rather replacing ourselves with half-breeds that will breed with other minorities and then become the new majority.

But ((they)) don't want that.

And sorry for the typo mistakes, i'm tired.

Keep sucking jew Cock pol.

only if we let it.

why do you think demoralizing us is so damn important to them?
once we start fighting back.. we win

But then so would black birthrates!

No they wouldn't

Our taxes already cover 100% of the costs of raising black children.

thats why you should racemix to ensure the survival of your bloodline.

If you got rid of welfare incentives for popping out children they wouldn't be able to afford kids

I'd race mix with her.

Camouflage? Hahaha but people don't go naked in the snow.

This. I've personally impregnated 3 white girls on my own in hopes of making a browner america. Pro-tip. Be a ghost online and move around often to avoid child support!.

>pic related White """men""" in 21st century

No.

Races will always reappear, no matter what the amount of mixing. Its a random walk issue. In fact, we will have greater and greater diversity in the future. No matter what shitty globalists like Soros or the jews plan.

Does... does anybody know if there's a place that can genetically engineer away my nigger?

> populations would decline, lessening our military/economic manpowe
only because certain influential groups want it that way.

with the way technology is advancing, a lower population would not be a problem at all, and would have plenty of benifits for such a society as a whole.

You're retarded.

Humans cannot "become homogenized." People only mate by two people making children. Everyone can't mix their genetics together all at once. Genetic diversity can only be destroyed by people not passing on their genes.

You retards claim to care so much about race and genetics you don't even have a high school level understanding of this shit. At least educate yourself about what you claim to care about.

do you look like a nigga?

Still better than me.
Im like 33% h'white.

Not really

I'm sorry but that's utter horseshit. Given long enough if everyone mixed their genetics everyone would become homogenised. Perhaps educate yourself before talking shit

You clearly have zero understanding how genetics or even human mating works.

You see, little boy, when TWO people love each other very much they make a baby. The child's genetics only comes the parents.

Let me try to explain it to your simple mine... Imagine one gene with only two alleles in the human population. Half the population has one, half has the other. By only mating alone, how can you make one allele completely disappear? You can't. As long as people with the alleles are having kids, each allele stays extent. Just look up the myth about redheads disappearing and why that is a myth.

Pic is very inaccurate

Most of mongrel look like genetic accident

And YES , WHITE AMERICA IS DOOMED

>According to AfricanDNA, in which I am a partner with Family Tree DNA,
the average African American is 79 percent sub-Saharan African,
19 percent European and 2 percent Native American

>genographic.nationalgeographic.com/neanderthal/

>sub-Saharan Africans have none, or very little Neanderthal DNA

>racialreality.blogspot.kr/2011/02/cro-magnons-were-caucasoid-not-negroid.html

>Cro-Magnons Were Caucasoid, not Negroid

since race-mixing is acceptable and epidemic in US

"white" American progeny chance to having a sub-Saharan African gene is at least 20~30% percent

Majority mongrel america will start to resemble Brazil or Dominican Republic

Yesterday I saw a middle eastern guy with a red headed girl and they had a kid that looked like another fucking jawa. What a waste of redhead genes for the kid to look full on dune koon.

My my hey hey

Cro-magnon is not longer a relevant term.

Also, any early humans before before about 100 kya were all in africa... they were not "caucasoid."

That kid looks just like Jay-Z

>dumb cunt think having a sub-Saharan African gene is good idea

There are no "sub saharan african" genes.

GR8 B8 M8

>According to AfricanDNA, in which I am a partner with Family Tree DNA,
the average African American is 79 percent sub-Saharan African,
19 percent European and 2 percent Native American

>Also, any early humans before before about 100 kya were all in africa

I'd rather burn my house down then be force to give it to a pack of feral niggers. I did spend years of my life tolling away in vain so someone else could prop their feet up on my coffee table while my children are cast away into the streets and cold to starve and rot for the benefit those who will callously squander it anyways.

If we're fated to lose, than burn it all to the fucking ground, they can have the ash.