Anyone else here have to spend the holidays with "diverse" family members?

Anyone else here have to spend the holidays with "diverse" family members?

>be me
>sister is engaged to an Indian
>brother is engaged to a Chink
>sister's fiance's family is full of degenerates and a coalburners
>both sister and brother feel entitled to equal share of our family's heirlooms from Europe despite the fact that they have no intention of carrying on a European lineage

Not even 3 generations in America and my 500 year traceable lineage is a wash. Fucking kill me

>wife's extended family
>one aunt has a black kid (absentee father) and another son from another dad
>both of them are good kids but depressed
>older son (white) blames his mom for ruining their lives
>black son (9 years old) gets bullied at school for being the only black kid, family is weird around him, he acts out and spends a lot of time crying and being by himself

I try to be kind to these kids when I see them, ask them about girls and vidya and stuff. Their mom is really to blame

I have two cousins who are half white & half Indian, and they're actually really cool. Would prefer if they weren't mixed liberals, but otherwise I can't complain.

Not really.

Thank god.

isn't america called a mixing pot? your parents were cowards and your shitty genetics are the result

t. burger in nipland

SO YOU'RE A WHITE MALE AND CAN'T CRUSH ETHNIC PUSSY AND YOU'RE MAD?

MAYBE YOU SHOULD KILL YOURSELF LOLZ

My cousin is dating a poo, but she knew better than to bring him to Christmas. Its a house full of 20 blond haired people , how the fuck is he supposed to pretend to fit in? fuck.

Well this Christmas I managed to convince my cousin my cousin that our other cousin is a disgrace for going out with a Maori as it's destroying 1000's of years worth of heritage.
Meanwhile all my other extended family are popping out new blonde blue eyed babies in massive numbers.

That makes me feel bad, user

Imagine how the Original Europeans felt when your barbarian ancestors killed the men and raped the women thus producing your bitch ass.

My filthy Mexican mutt family came over. I can't fucking stand them and their filthy, disgusting fucking ways. I would kill myself if I was Mexican. I'm glad I look white.

Yeah, when most of the Europeans immigrated here it was a mixing pot of European people by law.

I feel sorry for the white kid.

Nope. Me and my wife, and her son are celebrating together. Her family is extremely prejudiced and racist so we kept the holiday to ourselves.

why aren't you having lots of white babies with your white wife?

let me guess.

kys you dirty Quebec leaf

>cousin emirates to Sweden from Chile
>later find out that they adopted a african muslim refugee girl
>mfw

Muh Europe was black

>Me and my wife and her son
>Wife and her son
Cuck

nope as Denmark is not a 60% country.

GET OUT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Come from white trash
>mom is slut
>2 of my brothers are black
>1 is a beaner
>2 sisters are white but are coal burner losers like my mom
>Have to spend every holiday with whore mom and rainbow siblings

Cry me a fucking river OP

Give it a couple of years

You're not alone brother

I have a girlfriend and I intend to but honestly it's kind of futile when two-thirds of American families are racemixing.

yeah we were 99% white in the 1960s. Now we are only 96% white.

Life is pain burger.

Spent xmas with my 100% white family and extended family, feels gud lol.

I feel you pain.

So you and your shit family are taking an innocent kid and turning him into a nigger because you're all too fucking autistic to carry on a normal conversation with a 9-year old?

well, no, user.

According to Sup Forums, the 9-year-old kid with no father whose own family is weird around him is black, so THAT'S why he'll be screwed up. It's not THEIR fault.

>both sister and brother feel entitled to equal share of our family's heirlooms from Europe despite the fact that they have no intention of carrying on a European lineage

Why? If they are so proud of their heritage why don't they have children that are like them? This is like that one Wayans bros movie where the one guy was a Muslime Black Nationalist who was into Black power shit but dated white girls elusively.

>Anyone else here have to spend the holidays with "diverse" family members?
lol no
I don't have any ''diverse'' family members

>black son (9 years old) gets bullied at school for being the only black kid, family is weird around him, he acts out and spends a lot of time crying and being by himself
No shit the family is weird around him, he is nothing like you. That sounds shitty but it's the truth.

Jesus those poor kids.

And people wonder why mixed race guys like Chris Harper-Mercer and Elliott Rodger went on shooting sprees.

wow really made me think

>His lineage can only be traced back 500 years
I can trace my shit back to a knight called Wheeler in the year 548, and my wife is Chinese, how mad are you?
23andMe says I'm 28% ashkenazi and .03% sub Saharan African - no fucks given on this end.

Great post. Really makes ya think

When whites become the real niggers.

retard.

He's 50% like them retard, he could technically be the President one day if his family didn't treat him like shit

It's just a tough situation. The kid acts out and misbehaves, family tells him to sit down and shut up, since he doesn't have a good home life he doesn't understand discipline. I'm not making excuses for it, it just is what it is. All I can do is try to be a big brother/father figure to him when I can.

Likewise
I've traveled to 64 countries and can confirm there are still plenty of different cultures

So are you "weird" around black people that you meet? Do you have any black friends or coworkers at all, or are you just always "weird" around them?

You're a good lad
Kek smiles on the righteous

well fuck

Let them have a horse riding accident. Traitors to our great race must be purged even if they are family.

nope

feels good man :)

*GUFFAW* Aint no foreigners in our christumas huh Jimbob! Too bad we dont have any teeth to eat christumas dinner because we all lost our terth from meth!

*plays banjo*

i still can't tell if Sup Forums is ironically or unironically racist

>his lineage can't be traced back to the 13th century
pleb

Go away nigger

Im an equal opportunistic racist

Great fucking question user.

I brought the issue up the other day
>Why should the person that's going to have Chinese children want our German/Prussian heirlooms?
>B-but user it's their family too
>So what are you going to do? Raise the Chinese kid to be a proud German?

It's fucking ridiculous honestly. My family is unfortunately ran by women (wow who could have guessed) so of course they don't care. I am living the dystopian nightmare.

I want to fucking die

i am white, and i will fight

kiss my ass, white trash!

I think it's honestly like this:

40-50% legitmately really fucking hate minorities especially blacks and wish they were gone.

30% sort of don't like them but have some empathy so it's more of just like, mild racism.

20% are just trolling.

most of the older crowd isnt racist, its these newfags and their edgy ways

Well we're French Canadian and we had some people from Normandy in France come to visit (my cousin's wife's family). Does that count?

Really depends on what racist means desu

I don't hate people based on their race, but I acknowledge racial realities like iq, also I lived in a diverse suburb and watched hmongs and blacks have turf brawls so I got woke pretty hard

Hi /reddit/

Lol no my family isn't trash

Sure thing De'Tron

well you better fucking fight tooth and nail for those heirlooms senpai those are history and more importantly they are YOUR history, maybe the cunts will get bored of fighting with you about it and just give them up

If you mean racist as in wanting to hunt down and exterminate all racially inferior peoples of the earth, I'm not a racist. If you mean racist as in not wanting said racial inferiors in my country, I am a racist.

hey, you gotta learn how to communicate with different people! your going to be in a very diverse family user! how truly blessed you are!

>starting off relations with the inlaws horribly because of your autism over some old items

>not having any convictions
>not just cutting ties

Moral relativist pls go

>Dad side of the family is perfect except my one aunt who brings her shitty mixed grandchildren she has to raise
>Mom remarried an illegal

Guess which one I spent Christmas with.

you'll change once you have beautiful nieces and nephews. how traumatizing it would be for them if they grew up knowing about their racist uncle that hates them for being born!

>be white
>Wake up and celebrate Christmas with my white family, their white significant others, and their white Children
>Around noon my white girlfriend comes over to see my parents
>I then head over to her white parents house and spend time with her white siblings and their white significant others and white children

It's weird to think somebody browses Sup Forums that isn't in my circumstance. Don't get me wrong, I think of the majority of people who browse Sup Forums are /our guy/ but if you don't have any skin in the game, I guess I just don't see what you're so interested in redpilling for.

everyone is ''racist'' and there's nothing wrong about that for example
>a white guy wearing baggy pants, a durag and is a rapper
you'll think he's a wigger or
>a black guy wearing a cowboy outfit, a confederate flag, voting republican and makes country music
you'll think he's an uncle tom

no, OP said ''diverse'' not diverse

Imagine being you right now. Then in 10 years you are the OP. Now you understand. It wasn't always like this for me.

>be me
>at my family's christmas party
>news about the truck attack on germany come up on the tv
>grandfather says "when will these people learn? This immigration thing going on in Europe will never work"
>my uncle says "well it won't work as long as racism exists... The muslims have to do this, it's their way of fighting oppression"
>i get so mad i have to go outside for 30 minutes so i dont sperg out
>come back
>his fucking nigger wife is on my computer browsing facebook (i forgot to turn it off)
>get mad, on the verge of showing my power level
>ask her to stop using the computer
>"uh ok but why do you have drawings of little girls as a wallpaper?"
>lose it
>JUST GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY ROOM
>uncle comes in
>"hey what's going on here?"
>WELL YOUR PET APE IS INSIDE MY ROOM AND I'M NOT A FAN OF ANIMALS
>the cuck gets triggered and storms out of the house
>mom starts crying
>says she doesn't know where it all went wrong with me
>everyone wants me to apologize but i won't

Haha, merry christmas guys!

Legitimately made me think.

Merry Xmas

>Family line dies with me.

Feels good to know that nothing will ruin the blood in my family line, since i'll be the last one.

fuck off you stupid fucking filthy nigger.

That's even more cucked than not having kids.

Too bad European countries aren't allowed to have culture.
Why do you think its okay to genocide white people?

>sister engaged to a indian

holy shit your dad should KHS

I can't believe you shills kept this thread alive this long

Daaaamm. Very sorry to hear that OP. Why the fuck did this generation fail so hard?

>Implying he wasn't the original european

[citation needed]

>be me
>have two cousins
>one mocked the other for being a coalburner
>now they are both coalburners
>mfw

Single mom out gambling with jobless boyfriend
Redpilled brother hanging out with his friends
Disgusting fat sister dating cuck and hanging out with liberal aunts and uncles and racemixing friends
At home with my dog alone on Sup Forums

Merry Xmas goys

lol isn't that the weird couple who chose to be inseminated with three niglets rather than her own eggs?

The young black kid is depressed
>Being bullied by ALL of his classmates at school
>Family not treating him as though he is one of their own

Maybe if people were just decent human beings to him and loved the kid without caring what his skin color was he wouldnt be depressed.

Stephen in Arizona?

I'd feel sorry for you but you're a deadbeat piece of beaner trash yourself. Work and pay your own bills you piece of shit. Can't cry about your half nigger siblings when you act like a full blown nigger yourself.

Fuck you and fuck that little nigger

Family is still as white as snow. But the old neighborhood is unrecognizable and may as well be another country.

And the segregation is only going to get worse. I can easily imagine local schools teaching Mandarin as a first language within the next 20 years or so.

>Be me
>Be mixed race mongrel (thanks mom)
>Be far right extremist who rails about niggers ruining everything
>Go to family reunion
>Mostly white
>All of them are bluepilled liberals who think subhumans having the same rights as whites is a good idea
>One is married to a Muslim

How did the lone Mongrel wind up the only redpilled one?

I hope you say something

>Original Europeans
WE

Np; only because of a kike's 1908 play "The Melting Pot"

can't. one already is married and has a mulatto. other is literally "my husbands daughter".

Because you've experienced alienation and they have not.

I hesitate to say it, and I don't "WANT" it it happen, per se... but I often wonder if nationwide violent chimp-outs or a European-esque "terror attack every week" situation is the only cure for these kind of willfully ignorant whites.

At least you have linage,being South America is pure fucking suffering. we are all disgusting errors of nature.
I wish we could just dissapear.

same, amazingly my massive family only had one cousin marry an Italian girl and thats the most we blanda'd up.

However its amazing how shitty good places in this country have become after 7-8 years of Obama's "integration" programs.

>tfw we really will be 3rd world soon, its not only crime statistics.

Kek, not anymore now that my dad divorced my stepmom

>ex stepsister has a half niglet
>the father, according to her, was murdered and is dead
>she always brought home corn rowed ultraniggers to my dad's country home with deer/fish/duck mounts everywhere for holidays
>It's always a different nigger every year, poor dude always felt awkward as fuck and wanted to leave asap on Christmas day

Feels good not having to deal with that shit anymore

(((They've))) been doing this for decades. It started back in the 50s for America. Even Henry Ford was writing about these problems back in the 20s.

get ownt

POST proof you're in Greenland. Also, WHY ARE NIGGER IN GREENLAND?

>>my uncle says "well it won't work as long as racism exists... The muslims have to do this, it's their way of fighting oppression"
>muslims
>opressed
>in fucking goymany
literally what?

>uh ok but why do you have drawings of little girls as a wallpaper?
kek

>100% white
>Almost everyone is redpilled
>Spend the time eating wholesome food, drinking wine ans beer and watching Clint Eastwood movies

I pity those who are in more dire straits