FLUORIDE IS GOOD FOR YOU

>start browsing Sup Forums after being a member of the /cm/ community
>believe what is said here
>start getting more stressed about fluoride
>stop brushing my teeth because all the toothpaste has fluoride
>teeth now look like this

I've only been here a year... and you've left me permanently fucked. Thanks Sup Forums.

PLEASE, brush your teeth. It's not a jewish meme, fluoride is good for you.

same shit thread again. sage

Then why did the jews ban it from their water supply? Also, sage. This is what, the third time you made this thread today you stupid nigger?

No you stupid racists, I'm getting this news out there. FLUORIDE IS MEANT TO BE USED EACH AND EVERY SINGLE DAY ON YOUR TEETH.

You gotta quit smoking meth too retard

theres plenty of products without fluoride.

Like toms for example.

>stop brushing my teeth because all the toothpaste has fluoride
Do you drink/eat toothpaste?
Because digesting the stuff is diferent from just rubbing it on your teeth.

I haven't brushed my teeth for the last 8 years. They look completely fine.

Quit shilling poison

>Posted this shit yesterday... was fake and gay
>Posted it today... still fake and gay

Are you actually Jewish or just a faggot?

You posted this shit in Sup Forums yesterday you fucking twat.

>leaf

Aren't you sure this isn't happening because you got bitten by one of the many poisonous animals in your deadly hellhole?

Almost half of the world's Jews live in the USA. They drink it too...

>stop brushing my teeth
What a fucking idiot. Literally never has there been a thread that advocated not brushing your teeth.

>after being a member of the /cm/ community
I wonder if Sup Forums remembers /cm/ is a faggot pedo board

You can clean your teeth without flouride retard

Floss and smell the floss

>/cm/ to Sup Forums

care to explain that transition?

>He doesn't know about non-fluoride tooth paste

>shove foreign unnatural objects between your teeth which induce severe bleeding then smell it

Yea. No thanks

>he doesn't know how much money and time you save by not using toothpaste at all

I brush my teeth with colgate total every time I eat something. My teeth are in good shape.

>which induce severe bleeding
Only if you have diseased gums
From never flossing
And I guarantee your floss will smell like a sewer

Here's the "fluoride is good for teeth" thread again.
YES IT IS. That's why toothpaste has it. The amount of fluoride there is in your toothpaste is enough for your teeth.
You don't need to add it in the water that you drink, that you shower with, that you wash your food with.
Fluoride is getting in your body ğn every way it can and it has negative effects on your brain as shown by many researches.

WHY HAVE FLUORIDE ON ANYTHING OTHER THAN TOOTHPASTE IF IT IS ONLY GOOD FOR YOUR TEETH?

This is a bait post, but don't be slighted. You won't discredit the opinion that fluoride is a poison and it shouldn't be in drinking water by convincing people we are insane.

Fluoride is a neurotoxin. You should not ingest it.
Nobody ever said do not brush your teeth.
You can get fluoride free toothpaste, or even use regular toothpaste and stop drinking or reduce drinking water with fluoride.

Consider drinking through a straw, none of the benefits because it's topological contact only that gains the benefit.
All the drawbacks of potentially weak brittle bones and other complications. Also potentially your attitude and mood since it has been claimed to be used to keep prisoners more contempt and less likely to fight and rebel.

Nobody cares more about your body than you do and that is a fact. People would sell rat poison for consumption in safe quantities if the FDA allowed it. Also with conflicting studies it's confusing to know if substances are actually good or bad for you. You have to decide for yourself at some point. Protect your body, nobody else will. You take your health for granted now.

>colgate

enjoy fluorosis

if you use fluoride toothpaste you are bluepilled as fuck

Toms of Maine non-fluoride toothpaste is pretty good

Oh look, this again.
>sage

cool thread fag
why not come by a white nation and I'll show it up your ass

you don't even know what fluoride is, if you did, then you wouldn't even want it on your teeth

where do you think the term fluorosis comes from?

FLUORIDE

As long as you don't take in an excessive amount of fluoride like drinking it with your water, your body can handle it.

The old - you drink it and it magically is separated in your stomach and sent to your teeth via your fluoride system - story

Sure a super lethal waste product from mining that they couldn't get rid of is great for you!

Are you a /cm/?

Also they upped the chlorine level in the water system in Australia

>stopped brushing your teeth

nobody told you to do that, retard

Sort of begs the question of why they need a country then, or why we need to give them $12 million a day

>/cm/
>Cuckstralia

Lmfao always knew auscucks are bumdrilling queers

>/cm/
>stop brushing my teeth
not so cute anymore

came here to say this

I got a book for Christmas on nutrition facts and it literally treats fluoride just like all the other commonly ingested minerals, suggesting a moderated intake, describing how it moves through the body, warning of the dangers (in this case toxicity) of great quantities of it, etc. It claims that the major negative possible side-effect of fluoride is fluorosis, but it is usually caused by overconsumption, especially early in a child's life. Also, many cases of fluorosis are spawned from the type of fluoride used in treatments for Osteoporosis.

This same book also covers the mineral lead. Unlike fluoride or any of the other minerals, it's pretty straightforward about avoiding lead. It claims you can possibly prove scientifically that there are benefits from extremely limited intake, but it's not worth it due to toxicity.

Really activates my almond milk.

I use it when I brush my teeth sure but I filter my water

I have beautiful teeth without any of the extra brain damage

imagine living on a shithole desert island for so long that you start bumming your childhood friends when you're not harassing other retards online