Brit/pol/ - Late Night Corbyn Edition

Watch: Theresa May sends exclusive Christmas message to the Armed Forces
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/24/watch-theresa-may-sends-exclusive-christmas-message-armed-forces/

>Jeremy Corbyn addresses homelessness in Christmas message
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/24/jeremy-corbyn-addresses-homelessness-christmas-message/

>May: Britain must unite after EU vote
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38417101

>UK economic growth revised up to 0.6%
bbc.co.uk/news/business-38413787

>'Don't stand in our way!' Ukip leader Paul Nuttall calls for faster Brexit in 2017
express.co.uk/news/politics/747099/brexit-paul-nuttall-ukip-european-union-britain-exit

>CLOSE THE BORDERS: Europe’s migrant crisis puts UK at risk of Berlin-style terror attack
express.co.uk/news/politics/747054/Close-European-Union-borders-Schengen-Area-migrant-crisis-Berlin-terror-attack

>Archbishop of Vienna: Migrant Crisis Has Gone Too Far, Better to Help Asylum Seekers In Their Home Countries
breitbart.com/london/2016/12/24/archbishop-vienna-migrant-crisis-gone-beyond-ability-europe-cope/

>European Lefties Plan to March on ISIS While Waving White Flags
breitbart.com/london/2016/12/24/lefties-marching-aleppo-stop-war/

>Unsung MPs quietly making Britain better
theguardian.com/politics/2016/dec/24/after-jo-cox-the-unsung-mps-quietly-making-britain-better

>The wartime origins of Carols from King’s
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/12/wartime-origins-carols-kings/

>Corbyn highlights 'shocking rise' of homelessness in Christmas message
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/jeremy-corbyn-highlights-the-shocking-rise-of-homelessness-in-official-christmas-message-a7493841.html

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11956558
twitter.com/AaronMagid/status/813041340082688000
youtu.be/xI6vaJjYiUo
youtube.com/watch?v=Pj3m1hkWCIY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

strawpoll.me/11956558

who /missedchristmasdinner/ here?

>monarchy

Imperial Leather

YOu fucking wog, it's christmas ffs

and you you're a wog too

>British internet

fucking why you keks

Just banter, laddo.

i'm sorry user

apologize

>tfw lucky to get 1MBs

>Complaining about 8 fucking mb/s

Try 700kb/s then get back to me you slav shit

>Try 700kb/s then get back to me you slav shit

I know that feel

Holy shti Britain BTFO!

How can it ever recover????

*shit

fuck auto-correct lads

oh I quoted the wrong post, sorry i'm new

not even joking

So? Just because you can't afford better doesn't mean all of Britain needs to suffer with shit quality internet.

lack of state investment

I can't find the pic of the old speedtest where it tells you in what percentile you are in the country, but from what I remember it was around 94 or so.

Yay! Look at all these (You)'s!

whats her name

Haven't bothered upgrading from copper, BT give us the option of fiber but we're only paying £10 a month for inlimited so

Death to Britain, freedom for traitors.

Thomas mairs fucktoy

>twitter.com/AaronMagid/status/813041340082688000

What did mummy May do to offend ((((them))))?

Lads, I don't understand. I don't feel an urge to masturbate anymore.

Is there something wrong with me?

Guess you lads are stuck with me for the next 2 hours and 10 minutes

I did it so much my balls hurt and couldn't finish for a week.

>pay for 50Mbs
>wireless is so shit i can hardly download a 2mb webm

thanks

Literally nothing, she made anti-semitism illegal

If the Tories aren't treated as a bogeyman by the Left constantly then people might catch on that they're not actually right-wing and replace them with a party that is, and the Left very much doesn't want that to happen

I'm a doctor

How long has it been like this user?

>wireless

>WIRE LESS

IO did it so much I have a kinda bruise on my shaft where my middle finger rests

>W I R E L E S S

> w i r e l e s s

Yeah, I have a similar one around the rim/hem of my helmet where my foreskin pulls over it.

Actually the worst tripfag here. YKTD is even better than you. You're so consistently annoying I really must commend you, it takes either great talent or much autism.

at least my wired can download GTA 5 in an hour

I'm really peckish now, i'm going to check if we've got any frozen pizzas

Yeah, I bet that's why you're using wireless.

don't have any christmas choccy?

No, I'm using wireless because I'm on a laptop in bed and the router is in the room with my desktop

Watch these tards from Buzzfeed take an IQ test, just guess who has the lowest IQ.

>Hint: it's the nigger woman

youtu.be/xI6vaJjYiUo

>don't have any christmas choccy?

Yeah loads but been drinking beers and fancy a pizza, as luck would have it we;ve got some

>video literally starts with negress going "WHAT THE FUCK DOES THIS MEEAAANNNN?"

Why did you guys inflict niggers upon us? We should have picked our own cotton

Fucking based, laddo. Enjoy yourself.

>let america have niggers
>they rebel
>take boers niggers away
>they rebel
We can't win.

thanks lad Merry christmans dude

My fucking sides! And if you listen closely, you can hear that the question is "what is 6% of $5?"What a fucking retard . Also, notice we didn't take any back to the UK? Topkek.

>dude
I hope you choke and die.

You'll choke and die on my cock lad

>be Welsh

>go abroad

>talk like the Queen

Our brains really are weird fucking things, I can't even normally do an RP impression but when there are foreign birds I immediately turn into James Bond

>Lose more men fighting over niggers then we do in WWI and WWII combined despite population growth
>My ancestor who shares my name dies in the war
>Put in special nigger unit because they think micks are niggers
>Go to battleground where he did
>Hicks put up a bunch of confederate flags all over the place

Feels fucking bad man

>because they think micks are niggers
But micks are niggers.

I got an Owen Jones book of my older brother for christmas, i'm pretty sure it was his wife's idea

i flicked through it and it is already moaning about niggers

>I am my family have a higher IQ then everyone in that cuckfeed video
>Calls me nigger

I'm half polish too you know

>It's another "American defends IRA scum" episode

>i flicked through it and it is already moaning about niggers
The wife or the book?

You fucking want some?

youtube.com/watch?v=Pj3m1hkWCIY

Imperial genes.

>I am my family have a higher IQ then everyone in that cuckfeed video
>I am my family
Nice.

I'll av you m8 I swer

>moaning about niggers

What do you mean? About their "oppression" despite them being like 2% of the UK population? I noticed that cucks in the UK all seem to wish their country had the same history as america so they could really force feed that white guilt

>think

Yeah, until you fucking won't.

I'll fuckin' av' both ae u cheeky cunts m8

Did you know that the Irish have an average IQ of 92, they are closer to niggers in terms of IQ than they are to Anglos!

>talking about civil war
>IRA

Huh?

I talked to my cousin at the beautiful holiday of thanksgiving and apparently me, my brother, and him all have basically the same mid 120s IQ despite being different ages and pretty different people. It confirmed for me that IQ is heritable and niggers and doomed to nig forever

You starting you little git?

Where did you get all test your IQ?

>It confirmed for me that IQ is heritable and niggers and doomed to nig forever
Truly the mind of a genius.

al fucken bottel ye behind greggs where yer maw used tae gee suckies tae every cunt fir a tuna roll and 2 jay pee esss specials

Where and how did you all test your IQ?*

Mocked you for being a spacker and now it's happened to me. Just when you claim to not believe in karma.

>makes true statement in form of a joke
>trying to call me dumb for this

Not being able to understand exaggerations or joking speech is a sign of autism, friend. No matter how many "black science mans" you have that won't change the fact that the average black IQ is much lower, IQ is very much heritable, and people with African ancestry do have a higher tendency towards violence.

>where did you all test your IQ

I got mine tested at college with the MENSA test, not sure out my family.

I really think he was just talking bullshit, and if he is, and I think he may be, then you all probably have double digit IQs; low triple digits at best.

Oh, i see, you were making fun of my spelling mistake. Sorry, I'm drunk from Christmas dinner

how long until Mummy May bans anime figures?

some bollocks about niggers being opressed cos they are arrested more

my brother's wife is like ten years older than him, she is another dumb cunt who pissed around all her life and then decided she wanted kids at the last moment (IVF cuck)

Judging by this video, do you think eugenics should be practiced?

Also, I have a theory as to why Asians (particularly the Chinese) have higher IQs, perhaps it's because there is a lack of women in their countries and as a result the average IQ of males is represented much more and is not dragged down by the average female's IQ. I think that would actually make a lot of sense; however, the Asians are only slightly smarter than white people, so we are practically on the same level.

You sure it wasn't just a preparatory test?

>tfw hardest task of my life will be coming up with a way to put an anti-Tory spin on banning Karenplebs