.........UN-CUT DICKS ETERNALLY BTFO

"Un-cut guys are great! They're always so nice to you because they know their dicks are gross"

youtu.be/ArpRKXml5Iw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZoBXTcatYhM
cirp.org/library/anatomy/ohara/
cirp.org/pages/restore.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

(((I))) (((wonder))) (((who's))) (((behind))) (((this)))

>demeaning normal dicks and guns in the same sentence

i wonder (((who))) wrote this script

Watch the related video that shows this scene but the comments aren't disabled. Dog dicks are do mad

Because finding a gun in the middle of the street is normal. Dog dick logic

Thanks for making me feel better

dude we had our weiners destroyed by jews at childbirth and you're fucking defending their attempt to brainwash the population via media to normalize this

please tell me you're trolling

Nope. My dick looks better, doesn't get slimy, and I don't need to shower before getting head at the end of the night. My frenulum is still attached, Im not fucking my own dick skin when I have sex, and most of all girls love a thick shaft with a plumb exposed head that doesn't look like a dog's dick

Just read these comments. Uncut brahs are modern day feminists when it comes to this subject. Insecure snowflakes

youtu.be/ZoBXTcatYhM

But the cut is like having a revealing crown

at least they have intact penises

>actually thinking he still has his frenulum
do you even know what its function is?

>chop off a man's dick at birth
>ok
>suggest a labiaplasty to remove the remove the disgusting roastbeef that doesn't affect the sexual pleasure of the clitoris. Women feel more comfort and pleasure beef curtains getting in the way
>nobody does this ever, and am called a pig for suggesting it

>uncut fags BTFO

>rationalizing getting mutilated at birth
Whatever floats your boat, buddy

The most ensitive part of your dick. The only part that matters, glands boy.

All roasties need to have their clits sliced off

>I-I'm not insecure, look at this HOLLYWOOD produced video guise, it totally agrees with me

Somehow the people that did not literally cut off the tip of their penis are the insecure ones?
You the jews and the muslims are in the same boat on this one, burger brother

This. Literally being born naturally is considered evil and ostracized. Fuck them and their stupid goy culture.

this. fucking a woman with an uncut penis is the equivalent of a clean, smooth, cut penis fucking a fleshlight stuffed inside a vagina. why even bother with pussy when you're barely feeling it and only feeling your penis slip against itself?

Funny, your mom seemed to like my uncut dick.

And that's why you're here. Unironically defending your gross dick. It's not like being cut would help you out your women are all whores to Somali refugees

>Hollywood movie that's promoting degeneracy
>supports the disgusting hebrew tradition of mutilating baby cocks and sucking up all the blood and eating the foreskins

what a tweest

>he's glad Doctor Weinstein stole his foreskin at birth, mentally scarred and changed his brain pattern permanently, and sold it to make anti-aging wrinkle cream

wew lad

>this is what mutilated goys believe

it's actually a band that pulls the prepuce over the glans. removal of the prepuce precludes the retention of the frenulum.

even if you still had it, it would have calloused and keratinized over years of exposure

The foreskin retracts when you get an erection, dumb fuck. Some people it retracts all the way off the head. Have you ever looked up how a foreskin works???

Both Muslims & Jews get cut.

Unless you're a semite or one of their dummies, you dont do it.

"Fucking your own dick skin", lol that's the most sensitive part you dolt.

Also do you have an entire bloody shower just because you need to brush your teeth or wash your face? Or better yet have your teeth REMOVED because it's such a "pain" to clean them?

It takes a handful of water and a few seconds to clean under the protective sheath (yes, that's part of it's job). It doesn't even get bad unless you don't fucking wash for yonks, which it seems a lot of you Americans don't.

Seriously stop encouraging this mutilation encouraged by muslims and jews. Needlessly mutilating babies genitals is downright diabolical.

This is the most retarded thing I have ever read.

>cutfags actually believe this

It's actually blah blah blah. It's there. Just whipped my dick out and looked at it. It's very sensitive

This upsets the dog dick

No it doesn't. You have to unroll it unless you have am 8 inch dick. So 97% of doggers are fucked. Women don't like unrolling a slimy dick bro your foreskin is equivalent to large labia

>i-it's there, i swear! haha i win again!
chopped-up dicks, everyone

My gf loves doing it. She calls it her thick jim.

Daily reminder that Circumcision is what any good feminist should do to their sons. It is significantly easier to rape with an intact penis.

I KEEP SCREAMING FOREGEN BUT NOBODY HEARS

post pics then fag

I don't believe you simply because if it were still present it would be attached at only one point, and thus flap around and eventually tear off. which is why they remove it

>doesn't get slimy,

bet you're right about that, never gotten that thing wet once, why don't you dust it off once in a while?

Who the fuck wrote this scene

This is so bad that I actually want my foreskin back now

Daily reminder that women prefer sex with uncut penises.

>b-but you're so much less sensitive
>muh keratin
>women love the smell of smegma!
anteater dicks are hilarious

>wall of text

Yeah, just splash some water on that dick cheese, I'm sure the smell goes away LMAO
>literally have to wash your dick before blowey joey time
>this doesn't change its grossness

Do you know how boners work? There's no fucking unrobing ceremony

you fucking idiot. Your parents literally cut your dick off and you're gloating about it. Just take a step back and think about that for a second

>wants foreskin back
>doesnt donate to foregen
why

fucking kek

Daily Reminder this is completely false and COPE. It's equivalent to women saying men prefer large labia. It's just not true dogger

yurosleeves BTFO

ITT: shitposters and people who don't donate to Foregen

Seriously, how long DO you go without showering?

Your teeth get smelly too if you never brush them, have you had those removed as well?

It doesn't just stink on it's own, why would it?

>cirp.org/library/anatomy/ohara/
> Clearly, the anatomically complete penis offers a more rewarding experience for the female partner during coitus
took 5 seconds to jewgle

>donating to the latest scam scheme for regretful cut guys

Ex gf had one encounter with a dog dick. She did she had to "unroll it" and it made a sound when she did. Said she gagged and made an excuse to leave because she didn't want to put her mouth on it and I don't blame her at all

there is no reasoning with these people

they literally cannot see a downside to chopping off bits of dick

>ALL OF THOSE DISLIKES

UNCUTFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

>brit
>uncut
hello mahmoud

No one outside the US gives a fuck what American women think about dicks, and that goes double when it's from a fucking movie - you're the only cunts who have to put up with them.

for all this talk of dog dick I'd think you've seen dogs mate before

there is no such procedure, if there were one then animals would have far more difficulty mating.

meant cut

Since when haven't Jews used their position to put propaganda into entertainment?

It's completely transparent.

>'uncut' dildos are a niche market item bought exclusively by fags

this triggers the dogdick

>be normal
>want to be cut
>get cut

>be cut
>don't want to be cut
>

wtf i hate foreskin now

>implying your gf would reveal to you that uncut is superior

Marry her, she's willing to lie to you to protect your ego.

What's with you and dog dicks?

reminder that preferring uncut is the ultimate redflag. preferring uncut is worse than burning coal

>Is cut
>Thinks he understands what it's like not being a good goy

He got raped by a dog

>not reading their website and all the public progress they've achieved
this
Donate to Foregen

T. virgin

That study is insinuating women can feel foreskin in their vagina. Considering your dick is mostly fucking itself during sex there is less friction inside the women. I'm sure you can imagine what I'm taking about. Your thrust consists of your dick mostly rubbing it's inner foreskin while the outer foreskin barely moves inside the vagina. Physics bro

>what is foreskin restoration

cirp.org/pages/restore.html

When will cut guys and women understand?

You don't have a foreskin. You don't get to have a say. We have a foreskin and we know it's monstrous to take it from kids. End of story. Cultural normalization of mutilated genitals is not an argument.

>this much mental gymnastics
AHAHAHHA

>all the Americans ITT triyng to justify their mutilated dicks

Haha holy shit

the foreskin is pulled back every time you thrust into the vagina.

feels amazing desu

despite the fact that most niggers are circumcised

either by American (((custom))) or Muslim bullshit

the prepuce glides back and forth rhythmically to expose the sensitive skin underneath. if it does not properly retract that is a medical issue known as phimosis.

You have two options Sup Forums

>an uncut normal looking dick with all the nerve endings and parts intact

OR

>circumcised dick that has less sensitivity and a chance of being deformed or mutilated from the circumcision process

Uncut here... I'm 29 years old and I've NEVER met a girl that had an issue with my uncircumcised dick.

The only people that care about uncut vs cut are MEN! How brainwashed can you cucks be?

someone slaughtered my cock when i was a new born

>dont support this

>caring what women think

top kuk.

the cognitive dissonance is astounding

>implying
>a leaf
I'm a trap and I've noticed more guys want me uncut and girls want me cut.

>implying pussy isn't as at least as gross as an uncut dick

pic related

>He thinks he still has his frenulum
poor, poor little cuck

>triggered

There there dogo, just clip it

They dont like excessive friction they like the vagina stretching. Also if you do deep strokes it still has decent friction.

to be honest family I've already had one set of blades next to my dick, don't need another with fake skin. I'm fine with my schlong

But if I ever have a son, I'm not going to subject him to some ancient middle eastern knife on dick tradition.

I'd be pretty mad if THEY cut off my foreskin before I had a say in it too

T. Abdullah Muhammad Ahmed

Aye I just don't get it.

I thought it was just the left that took "misery loves company" to heart.

Just how can these fucking people actually advocate MUTILATING a healthy baby's genitals? That's about as evil as it gets.

Even if there WAS problems with sex, cleanliness (lol) and so on, surely they'd still advocate leaving it till the child is an adult and can decide for itself?

I really hope there's a special place in hell for whomever came up with doing this to healthy babies.

try bathing you dirty cunt

also european women dont care about foreskins,cut manlets are rare here we dont fall for the cut jew like yanks do

as long as you bath a few times a week its not even an issue regarding hygine

you also will never know what its like to fap with one,you will never experience a blowjob where she bites and pulls it,sticks her tounge between your bellend and foreskin and swirls it around,you will never know what its like to be busting for a piss and grabbing it tight and watching it fill up like a water balloon either lol

i bet for you its like walking around with your tounge hanging out all day,or maybe not,the surface of your bellend is all dry and the nerves are half dead

i feel sorry for you cutlets.

Only when I was younger did I hear of girls having issue with it but it was all propaganda from cut guys.

The butthurt in this thread is legendary

b-but muslims get circumcised

>regenerates your foreskin not fake skin
>not looking into all that your missing without your foreskin

who /restoring/ here?

also
>caring about talmud vision women opinions
Women have objectively the worst taste in pretty much all things. Even fags btfo them in home and fashion design.

After a couple minutes, the foreskin completely rolls behind the head, and your glans is completely exposed. The only difference is it's not dried up like a circumcised glans. Try not to talk about things you know nothing about.

Dog dicks don't even remotely resemble an uncut penis, what the fuck are you talking about

Surely you wouldn't try and justify doing it to others though? I'd be mad as hell and trying to save every damn baby I could.

ironically the reason the (((custom))) reached prevalence in the United States was the result of Christian nutjobs who thought circumcision would prevent masturbation, and thus protect children from eternal damnation.

if there is a hell, I'll see Kellogg there

>he's proud his mom cut his dick up like a little jew
God you people are so much in denial it's not even funny anymore.

The skin of an erect penis naturally rolls back.....
Except we can fully enjoy sex because our skin protects the penis, your dick is numb form constantly being bruising against your underwear/dry etc...

How can anyone defend this?
Lmao

Exactly. Your dick pushes thru the foreskin while the foreskin stays stationary created minute friction inside her vagina. Meanwhile my whole shaft is creating maximum friction and I'm not fucking my own dick skin. You guys are actually semi-fags if you think about it. Literally fucking a dick lol