Americans don't need guns anymore

First of all, Merry Christmas Sup Forums.

I am on here today to try and promote an intelligent discussion about why Americans need to give up their guns/repeal the 2nd amendment.

An excess of guns means one thing; an excess of gun violence. America has many more firearm deaths then any other country in the world. The high amount of gun violence is directly related to the large amount of guns that are in circulation in America. Reduce the amount of guns people can obtain, and gun violence goes way down.

I would also like to suggest methods, and non-lethal tools that you can use to solve your problems. You don't need to kill someone in order to defend yourself, some of the non-lethal tools you can use include: Tasers, mace, airsoft guns, paintball guns, batons, etc ... The list doesn't end. Also training in MMA tactics and having good interpersonal skills are key to physically disabling someone or talking someone down.

Guns are a thing of the past, if Americans got rid of them, much more life would be saved.

Thanks for taking the time to read my post and if you're an American I sincerely hope this has changed your opinion on why gun ownership is not necessary.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dt6PWuvlNhM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Henry Rollins
Who?

>leaf

Shut up faggot.

The only ones who want to get rid of guns are the opressors and jews, GTFO, JEW

"might makes right" - t. reptile brain

Who do you suppose comes and takes these guns away and what are they armed with?

>gets shot
>dies
>wins

>henry rollins

A fucking leaf...

Copy pasta, do not reply
Copy pasta, do not reply
Copy pasta, do not reply
> copypasta, do not reply
Copy pasta, do not reply
Copy pasta, do not reply

Fuck Canada. Range ban these worthless shitposters.

>God made some men big and some men small
>Mister Colt made them all equal

What is this, the 4th time today?

>not even American
So how do you think you are entitled to shit talk about our national policy, leaf?

>Guns are tools of the weak

Yeah, that's literally the whole point. What an idiot.

Police, guns.

I'll bite. So, a mugger shows up with a knife. What do?

Rollins books time at shooting ranges almost every date when he tours, he is a phony hypocrite as always.

Use MMA tactics to disarm him and restrain him until police arrives.

>it's another guns are bad by a Canadian IP thread

Mate... you have no clue how many of us have stock piles of lethal weaponry including high caliber projectile pieces eh? Get fucked. Is easy to get guns here, and there are maybe 6 people I know (that I consider friends) that don't own a gun, everyone else has one. You're a god damn fucking moron if you think guns are America's problem.
They have a problem similar to your problem, arrogance and inflated ego.

Not one of us is giving up our gun, and I wouldn't expect the American brothers to either, I'd hope they have some descernment on how they go about flashing their weaponry, but to be fairly blaintent, it's a nigger and gangster mentality that is the problem. I've met many a folk from Texas way that are quite on par with decency in any Canadian way of speaking about it, quit thinking they are different from you, you're both human and both shit from similar holes.

When a moose decides to rut inside your yard i'll let you try that Non-lethal and MMA bullshit on it, you tell me how a rack of bone feels impaled in you.

That rollins quote is one of the dumbest things I've ever read.

>An excess of guns means one thing; an excess of gun violence. America has many more firearm deaths then any other country in the world. The high amount of gun violence is directly related to the large amount of guns that are in circulation in America. Reduce the amount of guns people can obtain, and gun violence goes way down.

I realize this is just terrible trolling, but for any new pol visitors who might think this is something of an argument, let me just say this:

Maine.

We have guns all over the fucking place. Outside of a (very few) people in our biggest "city" (Portland maine pop 66k) just about everyone here has guns. Once you get anywhere outside the people's republic of portland, there are armed people everywhere.

Yet Maine is, statistically, the least violent and most crime free state in the country. Rural or not, still the safest....despite all these guns everywhere.

How can that be?

We are also the whitest state in the nation, pic related. I live in a rural area and can go 6 months (easy) without even seeing a non-white.

So guns, my canuck friend, have fucking nothing to do with our murder rate. Get a clue.

Trudeaus going to take your stupid guns before 2019 bahaha you don't need them

>MMA tactics teach you knife defense

What? You thought BJJ and boxing is knife defense? Here's a trick about getting attacked by someone with a knife, you're going to probably get cut to stabbed somewhere, to which all of your MMA training goes out the window, being severely injured and having your assailant continue the assault is something nothing can train you for. Your best bet is to get a knife (or gun) and bring him to his final breaths before you are taken to yours.

You sound like a kid that has barely been in a fist fight let alone been around situations where a gun becomes the most nesessary tool.

No wonder Americans have so many guns, they're the weakest and most cowardly people on Earth.

"From my cold dead hands" - Everyone I know including myself.

gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8

Only weaklings shoot at their problems

Will gladly take them from your cold dead hands you wannabe burger

>Guns are tools for the weak
Well no shit Sherlock. A gun is a pretty good equalizer between an 80 year old woman and the 6 foot nigger who broke into her house. It also say evens the footing between someone who has a gun and someone who doesn't. Strength comes in many forms, including firearms, cry more about it faggot

Also
>Henry Rollins
Literally who

The unintelligent and unaware find themselves getting mixed up in such situations. The strong find their way out, strong of heart and will does not always mean strong of body and bone. Some skinny fuck may end up making the cognitive connection that it's a dog-eat-dog reality and killing/maiming an assaulter is the only way out to prevent pursuit. The fuck might even be strong enough to stand in a court unshaken and face the music. I've known idealistic pricks like you to be shaky fucks when the music starts to ring out.

>gladly picks the bodies of the dead for their supplies and weaponry

We all know the type of man you paint yourself to be. Don't brag about it though son, it's not that glorifying.

A leaf posts his bait
the early winter's echo
again with this shit

Guns don't kill people. The person using the gun does. Education is the best prevention of gun crime.

Most gun crimes are committed by non-white who are uneducated (all those hood gangs and the likes), and homicides are committed by people usually on anti-depressants (Which funnily enough cause suicidal thoughts...) or some other drugs.

The best prevention is education (not only learning how to use a gun, but learning how to be a good person and what a good society is). Even if we there were NO guns allowed but people were still uneducated, there would still be plenty of murder by other means (not to mention the fact criminals will get guns no matter what regulation you put on it)

So quickly the problem has become one reflecting upon society as a whole. How could you not expect a society to have gun violence with all this degeneracy? The media is constantly confusing us, big pharma and food companies are giving us shit diets and health to make us mentally and physically ill, we are constantly raving on about sexual liberation and "do whatever feels good". This is the exact antithesis of what is means to have a good society.

Why are liberals so suprised when an olive tree bears olives? The liberals are the ones pushing all this government control and degeneracy and confusion between good and bad, yet are completely suprised when violence, depression, and crime are through the roof.

REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

As long as niggers continue to attack in packs in my city, I will continue to carry.

Lmao. A picture of a brainwashed chad is supposed to change my mind. You fool.

If taking guns away from dead people is the only way to do it, I would gladly make that happen, because less guns=more safety in our country.

>less guns = safer country land

What and where is Switzerland and what is it's take on guns?

What and where is the fucking country we habit, and what is the ACTUAL take on guns in this country? (not yours).

Tell me how them 6 pack abs and 120lb lifting biceps handle a small steel round flying at 1800 fps?

The only people who own guns are mentally unstable people who have urges to kill, and probably will kill another person sometime in their life, using a gun

God created man, Sam Colt made them equal

Last note before I leave.

I've been shooting 80lb draw hunting bow with razor sharp broad heads for over 20 years now. Take the guns, I'll still survive with my bow. But I'll NEVER deny the effectiveness and unprecidented peace guns brought the world. You seem to think human nature across all landscapes changes in absence of guns and guns alone.
Mate, we used to wage large scale war hand to hand... swords and knifes... can you fathom how fucked that is kid? Fields of dead, within a blood covered arm's reach. You think guns did that shit?

Take away guns, and your bow, and you'll still survive. You don't need to own killing tools to survive. I've gone 21 years just fine without them and I'll make it until I die of old age.

>The only people who own guns are mentally unstable people who have urges to kill, and probably will kill another person sometime in their life, using a gun
99.5% of gun owners will never kill anyone with a gun. This is a statistical fact. That means you are full of shit, and hiroshimoot should rangeban Canada.

> Unprecedented peace
Are you aware of the hundreds of millions of people who have been killed by guns?

You survive without functioning testicles as well. Doesn't mean anyone else would want to, you world-class piece of shit.

Who the fuck thought Canada was full of polite well-to-do's? This asshole alone proves that wrong. I'm sure one of our Eurobros will spit on the next asshole he sees with a Canadian flag on his backpack.

Are you aware of the billions of people who have been killed without guns?

This is some of mine. I'd have to dig out the others.

The cold probably has a lot more to do with the low crime rate than the guns do. Awfully hard to go out and commit random acts of violence when there's no one outside.

Henry Rollins is a singer and comedian. What the fuck does he actually know about this subject? He should stick to entertaining us like the rest of the dickheads

>You don't need to kill someone in order to defend yourself
Well, most people don't need to be killed in order to surrender their wallet during a robbery. But that doesn't prevent some thug from trying, does it?

It's all about what you wear.

but its all blacks shooting each other look it up leaf

Jelly of the shotgun, rest of your shit is pretty gay though

I'm from Wisconsin. I know all about winter. Regardless of what you wear, you're not going to be outside as much as if it were 72 degrees out.

Yeah, this moosefucker is a troll. Nobody with an actual, sound thought process would ever utter these words in a public forum

Ive seen your posts before user

i dont really like your guns but i like your taste

The intentional homicide rate of White Americans is 1.08 per 100,000. This is nearly identical to practically every other White nation on the planet.

The intentional homicide rate of niggers in America is 10.17 per 100,000. This is nearly identical to most nigger majority countries.

But sure. Let's blame the guns. Because we reject logic and facts here in favor of MUH FEELS.

Faggot.

With what, your MMA skillz? kek

>the strong dont need guns
>guns are tools of the weak

why yes, I agree, weak people need an equalizer, what a smart thing to say mr rollins

>tl;dr
>OP needs justify the countless hours he's spent at the gym

So you're telling me the firearm homicide rates of Americans is 11.97 per 100,000 that's shockingly high. And due to too many guns.

It's another kike gun grabbing episode on /pol

>During the Vietnam War, which lasted longer than any war we've ever been in - and which we lost - every respectable artist in this country was against the war. It was like a laser beam. We were all aimed in the same direction. The power of this weapon turns out to be that of a custard pie dropped from a stepladder six feet high

Protesting and complaining doesn't work when free discourse between two groups breaks down and one decides to act. Liberals have been brought up to think their words have weight in situations where words are completely inadequate.

>A FUCKING LEAF

poor math skills as expected

>its okay, you're wrong

Says "intelligent discussion" without proving intellect... 9/10 odds your liberal.
I believe violence starts where the mind ends, and violence is sacrificing intellectual discourse. But the presence of a gun keeps violence from being an option, and giving way to only rational exchange.

Also fuck off leaf

>punk rawk guy obsessed with lifting weights
>denies might makes right, the basest of all trueisms

You know how you can btfo this argument? By shooting Henry Rollins with a gun.

>says he doesn't need guns
>spends his life building his arms and legs which are guns for self-protection
the dumb is strong with this one

Yeah... Tools of the weak... Like elderly people. They deserve to die if they have a home invasion FUCK OLD PEOPLE THE SMELL AMIRIGHT?

Why do Leafs think their opinions matter?

shut the fuck up you worthless faggot a person should have the right to protect themselves and their property from whoever threatens those things. quit fucking crying about corporations and police abuse and push for real education that educates niggers instead of lowering the bar for them. firearms are the great equalizer and they set the difference from nations ruled by authoritarian shitbags and free men. fuck you

Firearms are nothing but a way for psychopaths to relieve their stress

ok, we'll let them stab people to relieve stress instead of doing it in a gun range / hunting animals

>again

>less bullets more brains.

Funny that you pussied out and your friend ended up with less brains on the sidewalk as you ran off.

>Canadian
>US politics

Canadians BTFO!

Why does this cuck hate women so much?
He wants to take away the only realistic self defense tool a woman has.

The 2nd Amendment has nothing to do with personal protection. Canadians are idiots. This is true. You can disagree with me. That's fine. You're wrong.

Out of the thousands of leaf posts I have seen on this page I think maybe 2-3 of them weren't complete leftist nonsense.
At first I read the post, and always think "this is bait", then I see that fucking leaf to think "Well he does live in Cucknada. There's a real chance he's being serious.

Henry Rollins is mentally ill and should not be free to walk the streets.

A women who is trained in hand to hand combat can restrain any man, regardless of what her size is and his size is.

Yes, guns are the tools of the weak. That's why they must remain legal.

>STOP USING TOOLS. YOU'RE WEAK IF YOU NEED TO USE TOOLS.
Literally pre-caveman tier intellect on this dude

Henry Rollins is the closest thing to being alpha that any leftist will ever get. But he's still a bitch.

>Guns are the tools of the living
Fixed it for you

Most U.S. Federal gun control legislation has been written, introduced, and sponsored by Jewish Congressmen and Jewish Senators.

Jews have always banded together as a tribe, infiltrated governments, monopolized financial systems of nations, instigated wars, and intentionally created chaos in societies. The Jews have mass murdered hundreds of millions of non-Jews over the centuries but they've seized control of the media so you'll never find out.

Wow, this guy has literally been at this thread ALL FUCKING DAY

just stop senpai

Eat a dick maple nigger.

Did henery rollins say that?

I never realized he was gay.

enjoy

isn't that ironic being typed by someone on Sup Forums the most beta board on the internet?

If someone put a gun to his ahead, he would admit he's wrong.

>Guns are tools for the weak.

No shit leaf.

The 220 lb bodybuilder doesn't need a gun to defend himself while out on at night, but the 110lb girl and the 70 year old retiree do.

You mean the most alpha board you basic bitch.

How are you going to kill him without guns?

Making guns illegal will make them go away?

WE SHOULD MAKE HEROIN AND COCAINE ILLEGAL TOO!!!

France has some of the strongest gun laws in the world, and it made no difference at all. America doesn't need any advice from pussy nanny state fags with gun envy.

The basic premise of anti-gunners is that you don't need guns because the police will protect you. This is totally wrong. The Supreme Court has ruled that the police have no duty to protect you. (Google "Supreme Court"+"police"+"no duty to protect" for proof.) All of us are responsible for our own safety. We don't get to be children and be taken care of.