Does Sup Forums travel?

Does Sup Forums travel?

I've been to Russia and England. Went to Moscow when I was 22 by myself, and I didn't even speak Russian for shit. All I did was hang out near bars and get drunk. I also tried buying weed and would occasionally wander out towards the rural areas, but I not too far out because I feared getting lost.

All in all, that first trip cost me around $2000. I stayed for a week. Wasn't doing shit at home, just working a part time job and going to college.

I did get a few dirty looks in Moscow, probably because I'm a spic and I spoke no Russian at all, except for a few nouns I brushed up on a few days prior to making the flight. England was much nicer.

Post your experiences.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hMVuZzEeFAs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You need to find a wife and be less lonely friend

I went to Australia one time. It was a nice trip... until the Emu warlords came along. I was in a shop when it happened, buying some trinkets in a shop with my wife and kids, and that's when I heard this cawing noise. The Australian military tried holding them off the best they could but the Emus clawed through their defenses like it was nothing. I tried to get my family out of there, but I lost my wife, my son, and my daughter to the Emu hoarde. That day was the fall of Canberra, 1933. I joined the Australian military temporarily to avenge my family, but all that did was worsen it all. I saw comrades being slowly clawed to death, screaming for life, and there was nothing I could do. I never was able to kill one, and I was spotted by the Emus, I lost both my legs that day, and left back to the US the next week on medical discharge.
Overall 6/10 trip.

No way.

Many of my old friends I knew from highschool all got a girl pregnant, like not even 2 years from graduation. Fucking pathetic. I'm not ending up like them, women around these parts are whores, dumb whores. I live in Souther California, you can imagine.

I'm only 25 and I'm fine and content living at home, jacking it to anime, getting high, and going to school, working towards finishing the MCAT and getting my degree in medicine.

And occasionally, I'll fly out of the country and fuck around someplace because I want to, give no fucks, and there is nothing holding me back.

I want to go to Thailand for reasons.

I go to Thailand for 2 weeks at a time twice a year (although last time was actually 3 weeks) and spend the entire time hanging out in bars and fucking hookers. Usually sets me back about $1,000/week (not including flights).

Last time I went to Tokyo for a week as well, flights from Bangkok were reasonable so I thought fuck it. That was pretty cool, but I didn't fuck any hookers there; crazy prices. I just ended up walking around, exploring, most of the time. Really enjoyed just doing that desu.

I'm planning to check out Colombia next, probably Medellín, or maybe try the Dominican Republic.

>tfw can fly anywhere on earth for free but you never go anywhere

Is Thailand really that interesting to visit?

I feel like it'd be kinda dangerous for a guy like me.

Are the hookers cheap and worth it? Are they attractive and know how to blow?

Serious question.

What do you mean?

Father works for airlines so I can fly anywhere for free but I don't go anywhere because I am a pussy.

I don't find it all that interesting really. Thais are pretty primitive people but generally friendly (especially if you might buy something from them), and outside the cities there doesn't seem to be a hell of a lot to do other than visit temples or roam the countryside (which is pretty nice). I've only been to Bangkok, Pattaya, Chiang Mai, and Pai though, so I might be missing out of some stuff.

Hookers can be cheap in Pattaya, anywhere from $28 for a freelancer streetwalkers working the beach front promenade, all the way up to $150 for some up her own arse drama queen with fake tits and a princess attitude working the high-end gogo bars. Prices are somewhere between 25-50% higher in Bangkok and Chiang Mai, but I spend most if my time in Pattaya, usually banging regular bar girls for about $36 a pop, or $50 overnight.

With airfare, accommodation and food factored it it's certainly not the bargain it was a decade ago, prices have skyrocketed since the arrival of smartphones and social media; the girls are more aware of their value and there are more suckers willing to pay high prices, but if you spend half your time taking the girls long-time (overnight) it does work out pretty good value for money.

Oh and it's safe as fuck there. Only people who have a temper and can't handle their alcohol will likely have problems.

No I don't travel
I find travel to be extremely selfish
I don't want foreigners here and will practice what I preach by not ruining their countries with my outsider presence.
I hate everyone outside the U.S. and assume they hate me so I see not point in going anywhere outside my house except to go to work, buy groceries, and tie up business at the bank.

Ah, I see. I have no experience in visiting asian countries, and I know most asian countries are mostly homogeneous when it comes to race, so being the only foreigner, non asian guy in most places, most of the time, would spook me and I'd worry about getting mugged because I'd make an easy victim.

Good to know though. I find the sex tourism side of traveling to be interesting. Mostly because of the stigma it has over here, with prostitution being illegal and looked down upon. I would definitely be excited to visit Thailand now, I'll have to seriously consider visiting over there sometime in the future.

Tourism is not bad.

People come, spend money, and then leave. It's very beneficial to a city.

Don't worry too much about blending in, unless out in the countryside; Pattaya is full of Western expats, as are the red-light areas in Bangkok and Chiang Mai. Nobody cares, or even really notices you much around those parts; well, with the exception of street vendors trying to sell you watches and shit (just tell them "no thanks" and they fuck off) and the girls hollering at you from their bars to come and buy them a drink or boom boom them.

If you're really interested in going, I highly recommend doing a lot of lurking and reading up on the newbie topics over at the Pattaya Addicts forums. By far the most invaluable resource I found prior to my first trip out there.

Why would I want to help another nation's, let alone another state's economy?

Lucky son of a bitch.

And just to give a bit of an idea what it's like, this is my favourite street in the whole world.

youtube.com/watch?v=hMVuZzEeFAs

Although the girls are quite camera shy (families don't know they're hookers etc), so there's not nearly as much interaction as a regular guy would get walking down there.

Great advice, much appreciated friend. I'll take a look at those forums.

I've lived outside of the US, in the UK. I've been to Ireland, Scotland, UK, France, Germany, Greece, Mexico, and Canada.

It's been the same everywhere - some assholes, some cool people. The food sucks, because you're not used to it, and the tourist areas are crowded and suck. But get out of there, and hang around with the citizens, it's pretty cool. There isn't as much of a culture shock as when I was a kid, when we started traveling - when we moved to the UK, when I was a kid, our neighbors in North London had never met an American, and knew very little about us - and we didn't know much about England. This was in the late 70's, that England doesn't exist anymore. Now, it's a lot more like the US, in the city.

Columbia, from what I've heard, is not a place to travel solo. You'll get kidnapped.

Dominican Repub, my cousin goes there a couple times a year, not for whores, but for the 14-15 year olds he meets in clubs. He gives their mother's a couple hundred, which is like 6 months rent, and fucks them for a week. He says it's a shithole, he learned to buy a gun and a fake ID early on - there's a lot of muggings and robberies of rich Americans. Don't bring anything of value, and don't trust it in your hotel room, he said all the maids are on the take, and will take everything except clothes. Now he rents an apartment with a group of guys who go down there a lot, like a hooker time share. It's $100 a month for like 5 of them.

Yeah, both places will be worlds apart from Thailand, that's for certain. Medellín is pretty safe though, in certain areas. It just seems to be a case of keeping a low profile and staying in the right neighborhoods, from what I've researched.

Personally, I'd still consider those 14-15 year olds whores (and their own mothers pimps), but each to their own. Girls that age aren't what I'm interested in and even if I were I doubt I'd risk ending up in a third world prison just for a bit of young poon. Not sure where your cousin stays but I was thinking of checking out Sosua, a resort geared towards whoring (similar to Pattaya in Thailand) on the north coast. I need to do more research on DR though, other than prices, and Sosua being quite a bit safe than Colombia (but as you say still quite dodgy), I've not really read too much about it yet.

I'm poor and never left the US. Eurocucks can hop a train and travel all around western europe fuck foreign girls get drunk/high for cheap. lucky fuckers

>24 years old
>35 countries (I think) and currently in Sri Lanka

Peru, Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Morocco, Thailand, India, Australia,New Zealand, Palestine, Ukraine, Poland and others

I love travelling, been to about 13-15 countries since 2012 and been out of country for a good 35 months.
I love it but some countries can be a bit dull so I enjoy pushing limits and have been to Eastern Ukraine, Mariupol twice this year.

>been accused of being a spy for the Russian Federation
>pretty sure I was being groomed to be abducted in Peru
>hitch hiked across NZ north Island
>visited The Shire, mount doom in NZ
>hitch hiked in La Paz
>few days on a crocodile farm in Darwin, Aus.
>Sri Lankan wedding today

Get over your autism lads and get out there

>cousin is a pedo (I know I know, 14-15 isn't pedo) and I am OK with it!

That sounds sad as shit

He's totally a pedo. It's his thing. I don't care - there's no chance of him ever bringing one of them home, so who cares.

I'm not into young ones, he keeps trying to get me to go, but I have zero interest in that island.

Explain the grooming, I,too did the chile Peru Bolivia Argentina circle but on a motorcycle

pedo enabler.

Its pretty sad, what him and his buddies do.

Germany, Denmark, Italy, France, Spain, Portugal, Poland, Croatia, Hungary, Netherlands. Also saw Boston and New York. In Februari I'm going to Moscow too. Wish I could do more, but money.

Are your free seats regular coach, or something better? Discount on upgrades? Gimme the details so I can be further jealous

I'm going on a family trip to visit my Aunt in the Czech Republic next week. I'll be in Prague for a day, then Brno for the rest of the week.

It'll probably be lame since I'll be staying with my family most of the time. My mom warned me to stay away from Ukrainian hookers though. Any Czechbros know where I could get some of those, and how expensive they are?

>Europe
Everywhere was fucking amazing, Canada has no soul compared to the fatherland

If Europe is saved from getting BLACKED I'm moving back before Canada becomes a part of "One China"

>Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam

3rd world countries, South Asians are niggers. (Nixon should have used nukes on Vietnam, and also Nuke China while he was at it)

>China (Hong Kong) briefly

The right wing state capitalist """communist""" party of China is doin pretty good at this point. China is going to be a huge problem geopolitically this century. They are a Titan senpai. Don't underestimate the eternal chink

Thank you for your service.
We will rid ourselves of our emu overlords one day.
Maybe you could start sending all that military aid to us instead of Israel?