WHY

>FUCKING WHY

Why are you actual retards being successful in getting washed up nobody Brendan Fraser publicity? Pic related from social media today.

Anyway. Here's a free thread for your stupid nothing cause.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gb199VKNi8E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cool

You stupid faggot, he was my childhood hero.

OP is just pissed because Fraser isn't a faggot POC retard robot renegade butt fucker, like OP

Give it a rest. Encino Man shall rise again. Kek wills it.

>tfw i made the post that kickstarted this movement

Brendan is a symbol of happier, more innocent times. If we can unJUST him maybe we can unJUST the world.

Because in Brendan we see ourselves. We see the memories of childhood drained away in the physical manifestation of how our lives hit the wall as we got older. We see a man beaten down and forgotten, as is the case with most of us on here. We see a man screwed over by a system stacked against him. In liberating Brendan, we may also just be able to liberate ourselves.

#SaveBrendan

Brendan pls

fuck off afton you stupid cunt

JUSTice for brendan

was here on the first Unjust Brendan thread. Happy to see meme magic can work in every situation.
We have to meme him in a redpilled matrix-tier saga who will transform him in what he was once : a shining star.
Maybe forcing the kike trannies to take him in their next movie and praying for a good movie ?

JUST

Encino Man was bredy good. but everything else he's done is breddy awful.

Because when I was a kid I liked those Mummy movies. Plus his ex wife is a nasty whore who ruined him.

no you didn't fucking liar, i did

>the mummy is awful

Fucking kill yourself.

Wow I bet that tweet really made his day. No... his year. It's like all his problems are gone now.

>perfectly good heads of hair on both sides of the family
>never really thought about balding
>see before and after pictures of Brendan Fraser

I hope they finally cure that shit just for him. I bet he would look fine if he just shaved it, but damn, that it the least flattering possible way to go bald.

Both of your gentlemen jest for I was the one who start the good work of putting Sir Brendan back in hit movies.

shut UP Pinhead !

I signed the petition, hope the guy can get some work.

what a fucking year

JUST

What?

This.

Easily one of the comfiest movies of all time

Also, Benni was such a jew

Comfy pre 9/11 times
We' ll never go back

The more people that hear about how is ex wife fucked him over, he can be the face of divorce, child custody, alimony reform and how it destroys a man.

can we meme john candy back to life next?

Just finished watching this movie 2 hours ago. Bredy gud

I slide to the left
I slide to the right
my rabbi licks my nick all through the night

>song about degenerates
>names the Jew in the music industry

Pretty good

Fuck let's just meme a wormhole that takes us back to 1980.

Brendan is a good actor and it's time to unjust him.
youtube.com/watch?v=Gb199VKNi8E

Save Brendan. Save the world. UnJUST our society.

We have to go back.

If Brendan becomes a mainstream actor again and starts making the big bucks, won't his wife's kike lawyer force him to pay even more?

Reminder to be careful what memes you push here, because it will eventually become mainstream.

>bump

bump

If its for a good purpose who cares. We literally am become Jews. Lay the seed behind the scenes and let the reddit goyim do the work for us.

bump

It'd be like a Seinfeld episode. Brendan starts acquiring money only to realize it goes to his ex now.

bump

seinfeld theme goes with everything

I have no problem with it.

I would love to see Brendan's shit unfucked.

bump

We

wuz

Kakes n shiieeet

FUCK

kings...

Bumpppppp

Brendan is the key to unlocking a prosperous future

Also, the mummy is a great movie

What must we do to UnJUst brundan fraizer

Wuz?
We ARE
We memed a man into the Presidency.
We're meming a man back into relevancy after getting his shit kicked in by alimony to a cunt.
We can do anything the kikes can do.
But in a more kike way than the kikes: we nickle and dime are way into power.

MY

See my previous message

Is he the "Just Fuck Up My Shit" guy?

We Dem joos now boiz

I was the 3rd person to sign the petition, because Brendan Fraser used to be my mom's favorite actor - she fucked my dad's life up in a similar way to Brendan's through alimony, and I related to the ironic injustice.
To be honest, I started spreading this as a joke on malik obama's page to see how far it would go because I saw the cause was imbued with meme magic (pic related), I guess that helped, though I don't know what everyone else did about him right after his interview.

Yes.

Nah, I think this is the guy.

this. Also if you've watched the recent interviews you'll see just how much he's been fucked over by the system

What happened to Brendan Fraser is a fucking sin. Everyone that had any part in it deserves jail time. Alimony and child support should really have a fucking cap.

wait is that from tumblr

unJUSTice for all

checked, but Mummy was good

There are so many fucking Jews on this Chan now that it would be a total waste of their Jewy control off all media and entertainment to not prank Brendon back to the top of his game. I will not rest until this cunt is the next Batman. Unless i get tired or feel like a nap.

I lost it at
>save me

I preferred George of the Jungle. great movie.

This too. I just need some Brenden "can't phase the Frase" Fraser in my life right now. This is more important than the election. Now it's personal.

I need that Blast from the Past and MonkeyBones Brendan back make it happen Sup Forums.

My niggas

Serbian jew double bluff detected! You want us to campaign for Brendan by claiming you really don't want us to. Classic Serbian Jew double bluff and it ain't gonna work on me!

may kek help Brendan triumph

Justice for Fraser. He represents our lost generation. Kek vult.

Because to see someone in such pain and suffering and not empathize with them would be soulless

your trips might just be enough meme magic

Or you would have to be a nigger.

That's not trips, newfag

We aren't numbnuts. That's Sup Forums and Sup Forums doing that. Do you know where you are?

>Sup Forums spend three years circling this guy's corpse of a career trying to make him relevant again
>bunch of normalfags on reddit and facebook manage to get him a bunch of roles within a few months of picking him up as a charity case

hah, what a bunch of cucks.

>implying Sup Forumssters are not also active on Sup Forums and Sup Forums

>meme magic occurs
>fucking Sup Forums reeeee
What did OP really make me think about this?

Brendan is from a bygone era of white lead male actors who weren't skinny necked cucks

please unJUST yourself brendan ;_;

Literally killed by an ambulance.

Watched this movie recently.
>tfw Benni speaks Hebrew to get out of being Mummy food.

>mfw the photo on his wikipedia article is the JUST one

JUST

Wait so what happened to him? He got cucked by the woman Jew?

900k a year for alimony + 300k a year for child support

Brendan Fraser will make a comeback.

>mfw language of the slaves

What's happening? Did Sup Forums start a movement to resurrect Brendan's career? I always liked his movies as a kid? I assume he is red pilled right?

I'll have you know George of the Jungle 1&2 is absolute kino
redditors have latched onto the old JUST meme and some anons just want to help brendan

>man who did nothing wrong is having his career revived

what next, you gonna ree about Keanu coming back too?

Looks like it stems from plebbit. I guess a sub called /r /SAVEBRENDAN got a bunch of attention this week

Dunno if he's redpilled, but his shitty fucking cunt ex-wife basically ruined his life and took all his money (JUST). People want to give him his career back.