Eventually everybody in the world will be beige

That means no racism and equality for everyone.
Prove me wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ching chong ching chong ling long

d i s g u s t i n g

>beige
Unlikely, nigger populations exploding and even a drop of nig makes you dark.

>except for Jews

Fuck off you dumb nigger

Yeah, sucks when people play games and don't just flat out tell you the truth. I can't tell if I'm disappointed in them, or disappointed in myself for not asking more questions and figuring out stuff sooner. Probably the latter.

Wrong.
the best way would be genetic modification meaning...all yellows/whites/blacks/browns will be born with high iq the best health that will eventually lead to the world getting along and it preserves races and that's important not only now but in the future for the betterment of the human race.

>Wrong.
the best way would be genetic modification meaning...all yellows/whites/blacks/browns will be born with high iq the best health that will eventually lead to the world getting along and it preserves races and that's important not only now but in the future for the betterment of the human race.

Go on.

>thinking that genetics work simply by mixing all the traits together

>equality if we all look the same
this is so fucking stupid

>no racism because we're all the same colour
nope
look at the levels of racism between asians

More like discrimination and jealousy,if they are racist then you can call them uncle ruckus.

Funny thing is that while niggers are pissing and moaning about whites, China is strip mining Africa and will never let any blacks poison their empire.

Nope
We don't have skin color because"hurr our god made us like that"

More sun= dark skin
Less sun = light skin

Even beige will turn to pinkish in the northern hemisphere after few generations

How will china or India or Africa ever end up as anything other then Chinese or Indian or African ?Please explain this

you'll never mix everyone on earth genetically to a homogeneous level with the way humans normally reproduce. not even if every person on earth willingly worked towards that.

you'd always have different allele frequencies in different areas, with typical patterns spanning across regions. yes, there won't be areas of white people anymore, but the different brown/black tribes will still carry separate identities and oppress one another. obviously they'd do so more savagely.

>More sun= dark skin
>Less sun = light skin
>Even beige will turn to pinkish in the northern hemisphere after few generations
Not true. Eskimos aren't pinkish, and they lived way up north for many generations.

with modern technology, climactic natural selection is almost non existent. the reason dark people have vitamin deficiencies in northern europe and canada is because they can't figure out that they need extra UV exposure (ie light therapy).

think about all the white americans living in south USA, or the whites in south africa. they aren't turning brown over time because they have cool air conditioned vehicles and homes.

Proof:
youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0

This theory reminds me of that old Fairly Odd Parents episode. Timmy wishes that everyone was the same, so everyone becomes the same gray amorphous blob.

Regardless, the "popular" blobs still find themselves a "lighter shade" and thus more beautiful. It's still going to happen.

>after few generations

kek, more like thousands of years

>Prove me wrong
People who look alike hate/kill each other for different, equally superficial, reasons.

if we dont have skin color to use as a way to separate, insult and categorize, then we'll use things like IQ, facial structure, name origins- theres a million things.

How about, fuckin', religion?

If everyone was beige and atheist, people would start dividing themselves along lines we can't even imagine yet.

Probably we would move into cliques of extreme brand and team loyalty,and further down the road of wealth stratification (although I can't imagine it being worse). Dunno what else though, but that would still fix 0 problems, probably people would start dying for being too beige or not beige enough.

it's not like we have a world where people are born and then choose their religion, then get into conflicts with each other over it.

muslims come from a muslim part of the world, christians come from a christian part of the world. their historical conflicts have not been because they disliked each other's religion. they dislike each other, period.

religious conflicts are always ethnic and political in nature. religion is used as a convenient narrative for the people doing the actual physical fighting and dying.