America the greatest country

Americans are only "ignorant" because they DON'T care about any other country because they live in the best country in the world. They don't have to care.
Prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

legalbeagle.com/4845246-legally-immigrate-america.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I cant.

secretly we all wish we were born in the USA

I wish I was born in the U S OF A

>sends $12 million a day to a country of 8 million kikes
Sounds pretty ignorant to me

>56%

Invalid argument

Thanks, Real China. Really hope the Commie government is toppled so Nationalist China is re-established.

T-thank you mighty American.

>that feel when you will never live be white conservative american married to a based white republican qt
>that feel when you will never invite your family and neighbours to bbq, thanksgiving or christmas to your suburban house
>that feel when you will never play baseball with your son in your backyard.
>that feel when you will never teach your son how to shot with an assault rifle

Kill me desu.

THIS

I understand you Real Chinesebro. There is no life, no liberty and i cant pursue my happiness there.

I can live a much better life starting from nothing in Scandinavia and Germany also possibly France

You are free to legally emigrate to this glorious country, you will probably never full integrate but your children will have a better life.

Probably the best post of the year

Fuck off bitch China. You're not a true State!

Very true. Sucks to suck, RNG gave you a shit country

thats like 4 gorillion per person per day

>common core 12-8 =happy tree

No. Stay in turkroach land where you belong achmed

It's the rule of force.
If you have the most guns you don't need to follow the rules, and you can sure as fuck bully everyone else for not following them

I'm in this situation. I migrated to Australia from Western Europe.

You'd think I'd be integrated, but it's difficult to fully integrate if you have not grown up in the country. The fact that I live in a capital city full of immigrants (western and non-western) doesn't help either.

This. You can come over here, just be polite, contribute, and learn about us, respect us, and most importantly, come here LEGALLY. Also Taiwan > China, China's government is commie trash

>tfw you use the rest of the world strictly as entertainment

agreed
this

OP is a faggot.

the US shouldn't be a country; we should encourage it to become a temporary empire in order for global unification to become a reality. all of us need to drop our patriotism for these hundreds of countries scattered across the world and unite behind the one already controlling all of us to become The Republic of Earth

why why why is legal immigration so hard

I'll have to find an American gf, but I'm social autismo; pls help

Having the _means_ to have an empire is not sufficient. You need to have the will, and the ability to run it.

Which a country founded by settlers and getting colonized by Mexicans won't have.

We're full though kys

What's wrong with doing it the normal way?

I love America

What is the normal way?

legalbeagle.com/4845246-legally-immigrate-america.html
Here's some info that might help you

Just become a welder or something and come here so you can work.

>You need to have the will, and the ability to run it.
do you not realize powerful US corporations and military presence or influence is already in nearly every country on the planet? all that's left is to keep allowing the lesser races like niggers fuck everything up for the middle class so the average civilized human's life can finally significantly diminish. once you can't look forward to going home to your Internet anymore due to niggertry constantly cutting off your connection, surely you and the people will become eager to the idea of consuming infested parts of our country first, emergency segregation similar to the Japanese Americans during WWII, then finally agreeing to consume lesser countries in assurance that it never occurs again.

by this point NATO should already be consumed by niggers and we'd have an excuse to consume them as well all for the sake of societal sustainability

Taiwan knows what's up.

the link also mentions marrying an american

that, at least 2 or 3 more years here in Shitmany, F U G

You can't have an empire with different western nations, it will inevitably end in conflict.

What we should have instead is a close partnership between Western nations.

Get rid of UN, the WTO and the like. Have deeper links between Western countries. Do trade with Asians. Fuck everyone else, including Israel. Let Africa, South America and the Middle East deal with their shit.

Yeah you can do it that way but you'll need to 1. Find an American girl in Germany. And 2. Have her want to marry you. Sounds pretty difficult to me.

>You can't have an empire with different western nations, it will inevitably end in conflict.
do you not realize your country kisses our ass? the fuck are you on about? everyone significant kisses our ass except China and Russia, both of which are not in NATO, and even then we're the strongest economy on Earth with the highest military budget.

my standards are actually pretty low
do even 6/10 220lbs grills demand Chad Thundercock these days?

Also I could find one on vacation in America

Fu k off our land you filthy expat, no one wants you or your burger grease here

TAIWAN NUMBAH ONEEE

I'm not talking about Australia.

You just won't manage to have an empire with France, Italy, Spain and Germany inside.