How does it feel being white?

how does it feel being white?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XsN-G6W4d9A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pretty good

noice

Other than turning completely red after stepping in the sun for 10 minutes its pretty much all advantage.

The Mobile Infantry made me the man I am today!

sad feeling when you realize your people are cheering on their own extinction and that the whole world doesnt care because they hate you.

it's like a heightened sense of awareness to your surroundings. it's probably why the rest of the world thinks they are our equals.

i feel like a god walking amongst animals

Couldn't feel better - I'm 6'4" with a 9 inch cock, have 6 beautiful and brilliant white children, and am extremely wealthy.

I pur niggers in their place on a daily basis.

Only a small, very very small percentage are doing that. They are only given a platform since it helps with the narrative. Like many of these insane ideologies the left have forced down peoples throats.

>Only a small, very very small percentage are doing tha
CORRECTION- THE INTERNATIONAL JEW is doing that...

He got burned for globalists.

Bullshit. Explain to me how the US dose not become Brazil 2.0 over the next few generations?
Explain how whites are going to stop paying for non-whites to breed?
>You can't.

Being white and superior is the greatest feeling on earth

When you wake up superior and go to sleep superior, poor pathetic minorities will never experience such superior feeling of superior superiority

>Goldstein

Yeah nah

That's a jew

Jews aren't white

I know what you mean user. I'm 6'5" with a 10 inch cock and have 7 beautiful, MENSA member children. My hedge fund has quadrupled over the last 16 months. Feel great.

Haha yeah its pretty great being 6'6 with an 11" cock and raising 3 Disney Channel stars. The only problem is I'm running out of room to park my Ferraris.

It feels like this
youtu.be/XsN-G6W4d9A

> not being 7'9 with a two foot cock raising ten genetic clones of Donald Trump

He must be ecstatic about his new credit score

indescribable

My real estate portfolio is taller than you manlet. I pay models to wipe my ass and I have a swimming pool in my bedroom. Conceptual Producer at Wendy's. Stay in school kids.

>literally god emperor

There is no white brotherhood, when I'm out and I see another young white guy he is automatically my enemy, my competition so I want to kill him.

>thought catalog
really makes you think

I have a similar problem with my Lamborghini collection, but that doesn't bother me.

My only complaint is that I'm only 6'7" with a 12 inch cock and 8 kids. That's why I come to /pol: I like to be the tallest, longest-cocked guy in the room (with the most white kids), and I know there's nobody on here who is 6'8" with a 13 inch cock and 9 white children.

the desert conflicts were extensively covered by national news while we were still in iraq
he knew the risks

Don't be so sure - a lot of my relatives browse pol. I happen to know my uncle and 1 of my cousins do. My uncle is 6'9" with a 12.25 inch cock and he has 14 white children. My cousin is also 6'9" with a really girthy 12 incher and he has 12 white children.

Oops meant for

being a Wendy's chef really pays off

Actually I made my millions by owning 8 Taco Bell franchise locations. I pay the beaner employees shit and rip off degenerates by selling them the tortilla jew for $8 """""value""""" meals. LOL

Fug you be my fav 3 am sober ub meal :DDDDDDDDDDDDD

Feels good man

White Flight from the EU to the US.

Like no matter how bad in life things can get for me, I will always have my identity and soul

>South Korea
>White

>poor pathetic minorities will never experience such superior feeling of superior superiority
kek