What the fuck happened to this company Sup Forums...

What the fuck happened to this company Sup Forums? I remember being into Vice in the mid-2000s and while they were very hipstery, they did have some very interesting pieces and it seemed like they actually managed to take a non-biased approach to a lot of issues, I would even go so far as to say that a select few of the authors were redpilled.

Open the website in the year of our lord 2016:
>stories promoting tranny kids
>dude weed lmao
>muh refugees
>articles about gay parents trying to make their kids gay
>trump is literally hitler
>articles promoting degeneracy in all its forms

How did they shift from a non-mainstream news source to a full fledged mainstream leftist mouthpiece in a matter of years??

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/media/2014/sep/04/vice-investment-investment-digital-media
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If i honestly had to take one guess...

jews

two words

Gavin McInnes

I'm pretty sure the level headed founder left Vice and he was replaced by a PC jew.
>tfw "This Is What Winning Looks Like" was made by Vice
Should be mandatory Sup Forums watching, but it would never be made with today's Vice

they once did interesting shit but now theyre like reverese racism isnt real and there are 68 genders like fuck off

Gavin left. He was controlled pretty much all of the content up until his departure in 2006 and when he left Shane basically opened up the floodgates to SJWs. Vice has always been degenerate, and Gavin was and still is a fucking degenerate but he was never an SJW.

It all went downhill when that fat guy that's on Joe Rogan took over

but gavin is literally a degenerate

i thought rupert murdoch the kike overlord got his hand in the pot a few years ago

But not a leftists.

yeah i was right. vice sold large shares to the typical culprits a few years ago and it became the machine

theguardian.com/media/2014/sep/04/vice-investment-investment-digital-media

Vice is "cool" and "in" right now more than ever before (thanks to the slow death of cable television); it falls under the social elite tastemaking umbrella. Therefore, any rhetoric even teetering towards the right will NOT fly

I enjoy their programming/web articles so long as they're not political

There's honestly only 2 good reporters from vice. look up Simon Ostrovsky, and Shane Smith.

He is not a leftist but I'm just saying that Gavin started pushing a lot of the degenerate social content vice came to be known for, and the man is also a known drug addict and self-admitted alcoholic. You can't tell me that man has never dabbled in homosexuality.

Agreed. I still browse their website fairly often as they still post some interesting cover pieces and non-mainstream content. But their political articles are literally unbearable, I agree.

Oh no! Teh gey! Not the gey! I'm literally shaking right now.

They sold out.

HBO bought them and it was all downhill from there. It's not complicated.

>there will never be another David Choe hitchhiking show on vice
>there will never be another Hamilton Morris "drug"(science) show on vice
>there will never be any more good documentaries about British cultural phenomena

pretty sure they just sold out to the paper jew a couple years ago
it all just turned on a dime: no more good shows, now just shit SJW niggershit

>He is not a leftist but I'm just saying that Gavin started pushing a lot of the degenerate social content vice came to be known for, and the man is also a known drug addict and self-admitted alcoholic. You can't tell me that man has never dabbled in homosexuality.

The "degenerate" culture is not a huge conspiracy man. It's a product of how easy people have things in the modern era. How many people do you think embraced drug culture because of seeing Vice?

They hired too many people with women/minority studies degrees.

Vice soldout to Murdoch. Shane Smith now pretty much enjoys the fruits of his company and I don't think he cares. He only appears for things he has always wanted to do, like interviewing the US president.

The three co-founders keep it nice back then because they had different backgrounds and set of ideas, their reporting used to feel 'fresh' like something you didn't see in standard news outlets.

>David Choe hitchhiking show
shameful, i hate vice now, but watching this holy shit that was balsy, and very 2012 at that time. Thx

HBO didn't "buy" them, all they did was successfully pitch a news show to them.

The vast shift in pro-left propaganda came from major investments from 21st Century Fox, Time Warner and Rogers Media. When you get big bucks like that, there's a whole new set of rules you must follow.

>>stories promoting tranny kids
>>dude weed lmao
>>muh refugees
>>articles about gay parents trying to make their kids gay
>>trump is literally hitler
>>articles promoting degeneracy in all its forms
You pretty much described what every web media site (That isn't Infowars or infowars like) turned into these recent years

Vice has always been shit

Everyone raved over that North Korea documentary they did in the 2000s, and that is the way most people my age got an introduction to vice.

but go and watch it again. you'll realize the host just makes things up the entire time. Nothing happens, yet he claims a lot of things do as he's taking the extremely limited government tour they had in those days.

Now they're going for the clickbait market, clearly shown to be successful by pioneers like buzzfeed and gawker.

Yep

Disney bought them out.

The head of Disney is a Kike.

WTF did you expect?

Jews ruin everything.

Im stuck between these now? The