Do have any actual Jewish friends?

Do have any actual Jewish friends?

What are they like?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VWCcGpo7zBY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Incredibly whiny, not so much greedy as the meme goes.

Autistic and conservative. One is more Sup Forums than me

Great, one of my best friends. We rip the shit out of each other's religions though. I throw pennies at him when he's not looking.

Pretty left wing and also a physics genius. We stick to talking about board games and school.

Hung out with one of my only Jewish friends about a week ago.

He frequently complained about how his roommate opened him $20

like most other americans my age. our defining culture is definitely judaized

also, for some reason, they're all anarchists.

>opened

*owed

>(((KWANZA)))

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I've known one ethnically Jewish woman, but she didn't really practise religiously and converted to Christianity before died of cancer.
She was actually very nice and welcoming. Very blunt, honest person which I appreciated. Not bad.

I'm Jewish and say merry Christmas because we are Americans and America is a Christian country. If you want to whine about it just move there's nothing wrong with being festive.

They're dirty kikes

I do

He likes to identify as white, and do the thing where he shit talks white christians non stop. Then says I'm white bro....but then will go on the they persecuted me because im Jewish.

Its fucking infuriating. He thinks Angela Merkel is the model leader.

Alright I guess, but I know they're fucking dirty Jews.

If it weren't for the migrants and Eu empire building shed be pretty good desi

One was in my circle of friends during high school, always single, always whiny, bitched about stupid shit constantly.

Last time I heard about him a BBC is sticking it up his faggot ass.

>jews
>friends

Annoying

I had a Jewish friend growing up and had no idea he was even Jewish.

Only clicked when facebook came along and I saw him posting so much pro Israel shit.

His father was NEVER home when ever I went to his house. Always busy making shekels with very little time for family.

I had a Jewish teacher of English/Episcology (for IB), and he's an unironic commie. Ill post pics shortly.

I met this dude in a Muay Thai gym, when sparring I kicked his ass left and right. His buddies where filming me spar against him, they didn't ask for permission but to be fair, I didn't really care, especially cause of the ass whooping I put on him.

Dude sends me a friend request with a still from the video where it looks like he's kicking my ass. Description of pic

>I whooped on this big guy at my gym today, easy peazee

I knew, from there on out, beyond reasonable doubt, the Jew has some kind of genetic, or, extremely focused nurturing which ends with them being this way.

Today an iraqi grandmother told me that jews ritualistically drain the blood from a christian priest and drink it during a certain special ceremony.

She was alive in iraq in the 20's. Anyone else here this?

2, predictably he's a staunch lib and sucks hillary's cock

I can count the amount of jews ive meant on one hand. And if im being honest they were decent people.

Most of them are unsufferable and literally jewish stereotypes, but few of them are really the best people I know.

about half of mine are, actually

some are pretty """"""Redpilled""""""" as some of youd say but most have a double standard when dealing with american politics and israel

im a staunch zionist myself so i just find the anti-trump stuff annoying

I think so

blood libel is like the UFO shit, only 1 instance has to be true for all of it to be true

neighbors of mine, came over today to wish me and my family a merry christmas. Both of their dads fought in ww2, and one was killed in france (May he rest in peace). Fly the American Flag high and voted Trump. One is a kindergarten aid (women obvi) and the other is retired.

Not everyone is evil you retards.

It was really weird, we were talking about foods from our respective cultures and i brought up czarnina. Her mood immediately changed and said they never ate the blood of animals, neither did jews (((kosher))). There was a pause and she told me that. There wasnt much talking after.

>opened him
>guy unzips his jacket and money comes spilling out
>grabs a 20 and books it

kek

I work at a small Jewish family owned store, they're pretty chill. Their family from Israel were pricks though.

I have half-jewish friend and he pisses me off so fucking much i would gas him. Always looking for his own profit, never returns small loans on coke or taxi or some shit and if you come to him to hang out or watch something he never buys anything and asks you to bring snacks, I don't mind but not every fuckin time reeeeeeeeeeeeee

Mostly normal. I don't doubt the hyper-wealthy ones are political puppet masters and money launderers but the street level Jews are basically more neurotic white people. The worst thing they're ever going to do is try to chop your son's dick off if you knock up his sister.

I had 3.
Two were girlfriends of my close friend. He is 1/XX Jew himself, but I did not bother to find out what exactly XX equals to.
First chick was decent at first, tall and pretty, but somewhat bitchy and went full dyke afterwards.
Second one is literally Yuki Nagato (Human version), if she had uncle in Tel-Aviv. Can't really say anything bad about her, except that she is really physically weak.

And last one isn't really my friend, but friend of my dad (they went to University together), I do not know him much, but my dad only said good things about him and that's enough for me. He tried to help my dad move our family to Canada in 90's, but things didn't work out. 90's were hard times. At least I'm not a leaf, eh.

I have a few.

>An ultra-orthodox Jewish nationalist with murderous tendencies towards communists, and a love of casual racism.
>A dumb bro, but a good capitalist conservative.
>A whiny, apolitical filmmaker
>My Hebrew waifu

Two.
One older, like me, even a few years older. I guess "typical" NYC jew. Great intellectual. We get together every few months. A bit neurotic, but I can be, too, that's why I like him.
Other one is younger. Good character.
I don't see very much of the memes in either one, desu.

One, a complete pathological liar but is very wealthy and has a huge job. He is obsessed with Trump and has worked with him in several developments. He says he has video proof that Trump converted (or how close you can convert) to Judaism

I was friends with a mischling in highschool

She was nice. Lost contact with her after graduation

They say Merry Christmas in respect for the majority of people who celebrate Christmas in my country

They're a feminist cunt who hates men but exclusively hangs out with them.

Feels good not having to worry about offending people over that.
But somehow Australia Day is offensive as fuck.

Used to have a jewish friend, i barely see him anymore cause he's a downer since his wife left him.
It was fun hanging with him when we were younger but now he takes life far to seriously.

Two turned into hardcore lefties who I barely speak to anymore. The other is pretty based and none of the stereotypes really apply to her and barely looks jewish (except the nose of course kek)

All through school nobody gave a shit everyone celebrated Christmas regardless of religion.

Only in recent years have i seen some of the people i went to school with starting to get pissy about people saying Merry Christmas and complaining about it.

Cause it's mylaan ya fuckin white dog!

Just gas him

>Israel
>Used to have a jewish friend
Is there a significant non-jew population in Israel that people don't seem to talk about?

My best friend,

Antifa anarchist, cant do much about it.

Not friends per say but a girl that lives in the same apartment and talks to me sometimes. She really nice.
I'm assuming you're arab?

youtube.com/watch?v=VWCcGpo7zBY

I knew a jewish whore in high school, Glasses, Big Nose, Spotted face.
A living stereotype

>significant non-jew population
We used to be the majority, we used religion as a tool to keep minorities down, mistakes were made along the way.

They make me cough.

My ex-gf was polish jew. Nothing special, just average woman.

the dirt poor kind from slavic countries. weirdly the most open about hating white people. i like to troll them and make them uncomfortable or embarrassed when the bring it up to me. its not hard, they can't bantz for shit. there both neets who i know use Sup Forums, mostly go to /tg/ and /mlp/. its weird to see proles who are so skinny and meek.

I'm from the San Fernando Valley. Pretty much every kid I went on play dates with in elementary school had a mezuzah on their door. I ate latkes and played dreidel for chocolate shekels in school holiday parties. I was invited to countess bar and bat mitzvahs (but was never able to make it to any coincidently). Most were smart, though many were bratty and used to getting everything they wanted. However, some of the most intelligent and nicest people I've met have been Jews. Most, my age, were very liberal.

My younger brother is in high school now and most of his good friends have been Jews. They are a group of total shitlords who write conservative pieces for the school paper, wear MAGA hats, watch rekt SJW and feminist videos, go to Krav Maga, and love Sup Forums memes. All very smart and bold, think mini Ben Shapiro types.

My spouse is technically a quarter ethnic Jewish, but is entirely Catholic culturally. I have a secret affinity for Jews though so it's perfect.

I was (((this))) close to dedicating my life to a 9/10 jewess but I got seduced by a 8/10 Italian instead, she ended up becoming my sugar momma and is now a solid 10/10 in my book whereas the jew is now a 7/10 and into some really weird art

One of my best friends in high school was a Jewess. She was extremely liberal, as can be expected.

Unironically, I don't think I can have Jewish friends anymore. I almost spit on an obviously Jewish lady the other day, but stopped myself.

I had an old neighbor that I used to talk to that was a jew. He was hiding from the church of scientology, was into hinduism. Really smart guy but was stingy with his cigs. We used to get into arguments about jewish nepotism and the holocaust, no topic was off limits. He moved out eventually.

I am Jewish. Ama, goyim.

I had some, majority as fucked as you and me are but gems in their own way, only two were (((them)) material. Lost touch with normal ones and fucked off ((them))) x2.

a bunch. Pretty much like everyone else. They run the gamut of awesome to asshole.

Juden. i always though that most of them are innocent hard working honest people but i came to realize that they are all vermins like this. Literal international clique without roots turning people inside of country against each other.

i dont have any jewish friends but i used to work with a sephardic jewish guy. he was really faggy, i think he was gay and he was pretty neurotic. he thought everyone and everything was "crypto jewish". he didnt work very hard and had a lot of coffee breaks but was a nice enough guy and talked about some interesting things. he was also a massive cuck: he liked muslims and sucked their cocks. he hated ashkenazi jews and called them names. he eventually had a sissy fit at the boss and stormed out of work and never came back. he also always wore gum boots in any weather, i never asked him why but still wonder what the story was behind that.

they're just being shitters who want to be quirky

I work with one, but it's not like he's a Rothschild so the Jews couldn't careless about him.

Heil Hitler digits. Leave, kike.

(incredibly charismatic.)
(fear of abandonment.)
whiny when arguing
uses same abandonment threats when in disagreement.
sometimes neurotic or in depression
takes pleasure at having power over others, not at conquering

autistic and degenerate.

this

she is very sweet, but your average pretentious art student

Known a guy for a couple of years, we play a shitton of games together. He's alright.

#notallkikes

Very autistic and whiny.

I saw how a jewish friend bitched and moaned the whole election about racism, sexism, homophobic republicans,posted michael moore stuff after Hillary lost, post every (((article))) about how Trump is corrupt, and now that Trump wants to save Israel she is not posting a god damm thing.

I have one, he's really whiney and sounds congested 90% of the time.
He's also a pacifist and a vegan.

The only 2 Jewish guys I ever met around my age were both fat Jews with an interest in card tricks and magic tricks.

I have a part-Jewish girlfriend. Extremely loving and caring. Cute as well

>Do have anyactual Jewish friends?
Yes?

>What are they like?
Right-wing, believes voting according to his morals is more important than voting for personal gain.
All around, a smart/nice guy.

Knew a Jewish girl (though I didn't know she was Jewish at the time) when I was in sixth form (ages 16-18)
She was totally based. Very academic. Weird fucking face but a really great body. Pale white skin, blue eyes and black hair.
She hung around with the nerdy guys because she didn't get on with most casuals.
She was very sexual, too.
She wasn;t redpilled, but she was always very objective, suggesting to me that I could have convinced her of quite a few of my viewpoints.
Rubbed one out to her the other day. The mroe I think back to those times, the more I realise I should've shown more interest in her.

There are no Jews around here. There is a synagogue somewhere though I believe.

I had a Jewish teacher during my senior year of high school. She was such an annoying bitch. But you wouldn't be able to tell she was a jew until she told you her maiden name since when she married her last name was changed to Sharp.
>muh gay daughter
>muh lgbt club
>muh jewish family
>muh I'm a bleeding heart liberal even though I say I'm conservative

Although being a public school the seniors were mostly obnoxious shit heads, being in SoCal we also were very forgiven so even the retarded "gangsters" were allowed to be seniors. So she was sorta bullied and taken advantage of then she'd give up for the day and say fuck it or give speaches about how seniors shouldn't act like this and how she's quitting because she can't take it anymore.

There was another english teacher I had who seemed very Jewish but that bitch I don't even want to remember. Taklender or something like that.

Actually I had a Jewish teacher too. A Design Technology teacher.
He was totally based. Didn't know he was Jewish at the time, but his name, Steinberger, suggests so.
He was a total autist, spoke very slowly and couldn't banter at all, but he was in good physical shape, he had a good strong face, and great hair genetics.
He always had a sad air about him, and I like that.

>didn't know at the time that he was jewish
>steinberger
how the fuck did you not know? that's the most jewish fucking name i've ever heard in my life.

Yup, They are just people too dude.

He is the most autistic person I know, but not in the way you think. He blends in with normal society, he is doing extremely well in medical school. He can give a good conversation.
But he only does 3 things: studies, benchpresses and fucks women. This isn't an exaggeration. I think I was the closest anyone has ever been to him, and I only hung with him half a dozen times outside of class. He goes to the gym, studies, then goes out, picks up a girl, then pumps and dumps her, ad nauseum. Week in, week out.
He has no regard for the feelings of others. I stopped talking to him when I started to peel back the veneer of civility on him, and I saw cold, unfeelingness of his worldview.
I'm not even sure he saw me as a rational, thinking being. I'm not sure I should see him as a rational, thinking being.

>SoCal
>only 2 Jewish teachers

M8 how did you manage that, more than half of my teachers and professors have been Jewish

I never understood the happy holidays meme
Everyone here from jews and atheists just says merry Christmas and nobody gets triggered
America is supposed to be the more Christian country

>secret affinity for Jews
>secret

Your affinity is fairly palpable desu

My jewish friend is an accountant.

Yeah LAUSD is full of them. But my teachers were either Atheist white men, catholic white hispanics(mainly women) there were a rare few who weren't this. Like my 8th grade history teacher was African but he's white, family comes from when Europe colonized South Africa. Then the two Jewish females. My "health" teacher was a coal burner, she married a hue monkey. The lesbian jew was such a bitch. Feminazi looking (deyed hair, piercings, fish mouth, etc.), she held the "gifted program" and honors program we were in as some elite thing. Kept talking about muh LGBT lyfe when she should have at least been talking about a book or something, almost made me see the dean because I couldn't make an original limerick, made a big deal about getting a pink slip(lay off notice because LAUSD is broke as fuck) so hard about how she's discriminated against for being gay and all that she didn't lose her job. Wasn't even pretty.

20% of Israelis are Muslim
5% are christian

>will complain about 6 million every fucking day

>cant handle others mentioning 1 person once a year

I know one Jew. He likes sports (even though Jews in the media constantly tell me they don't, for some reason) and he whines a lot. Otherwise, normal. His mother actually one day randomly left them to marry a dude who showed up out of nowhere, who turns out to have actually left his own family but completely forgot about it due to an accident or something. Like, something from Unsolved Mysteries.

Which schools? (if you're comfortable answering)

Cleveland and Panorama for highschools.

Holy shit I went to Cleveland for 9th grade. I would had bet that was the one you were talking about with all the LGBT nonsense.

I was 12...

Never met one. They dont like the cold it seems.