twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No

Fucking camel looking nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=nWwb0SYMOzc

chikins be food yo

youtube.com/watch?v=rGCaACqy1Ro

>humane farming is preposterous
Animals are going to die yeah, but we dont need to make it worse

That motherfucker couldn't even build a clock.

>you can end this by adopting a vegan diet

fuck off i need to eat

can you?

It's wrong to kill them like that.

I hope you will die from AIDS because you are massive fag.

Does he claim to have done it and get praise from the president?

I sometimes wonder if I'll end up with the memories of the animals I ate... Nah, that can't happen lol.

in this way yes. don't worry user, when we reach our next technological evolution surely we'd have lasers taking care of the killing. lasers will take like .5 seconds to kill 100 chickens

What else are they supposed to do? These are male baby chicks. They can't use them for breeding, they can't use them for eggs, they can't use them for meat.

They technically can use them for meat but it isn't worth the time and effort to raise them.

It seems a little inefficient. I think we could figure out a way to kill them faster and more easily and keep more of those worth eating alive.

I know this thread is meant to be am edgy circle jerk but that is horrible. We should have resoect for other living things regardless of whether we eat them or not.

To exist is Sin.

The man who does not exist is he who is Triumphant over God.

I'm not trying to be edgy at all, but you understand they're fucking chickens right? They're slightly smarter than grass, and they breed like tribbles. It's very little different than throwing some grain into a machine to chafe it.

My family owns a farm and we sell about 500 chickens and 200 turkeys a year. A small operation as it's only one of many side businesses we do. All the birds live free range and have happy lives. When they're killed, we carefully severe the brain stem so they feel nothing. Torturing animals like in the video is beyond disgusting. I bet chinks are behind this.

See Your post is the gayest thin I've read here.

If you lack empathy for animals, that's your problem. I personally think all animals raised for food are entitled to decent lives and a painless death. They also make the healthiest and best tasting food. Those cheapo grocery store chickens are pumped with hormones and preservatives.

I love animals, but even the dogs I keep around I know aren't very smart. I'd miss them, but I don't treat animals like children which is unnatural and real sicko. But these are chickens we're talking about. There are billions and billions of them, and they're constantly shitting out more chickens. Like goldfish I don't believe they even have memories. They run in circles pecking food off the ground and have basic impulses and instincts. That's it. They're basically meatbots.

I've raised chickens my whole life. I like having them around, and I don't kick them or anything but I still know they're just chickens. It doesn't bother me that they get chucked into a meat grinder somewhere to make McNuggets.

I want to feel bad, i really do, but when you have that shitty job its hard for me to expect those people to not lose interest in treating them right, That job probably smells like shit and pays like it too.Those chicks are too cute though, fuck. i don't know how long i would last at that job feeling empathy.i don't think i would even hold that job, probably just quit.