Raycist bc of SJWs

How many of you became alt-right / racist / *phobic as a result of SJWs and politically correct moralists on the left? I did, just couldn't associate with these retards anymore.

Fuck off nigger.

i'm just a reactionary, same as always
I have little doubt that I will become more liberal as the west adopts more traditional views

I'm just a conservative.
I don't actively crusade my politics to people IRL because I'm not an asshole.

> Trinidad and Tobago
Stop posting with proxy plz.

The (((reddit))) refugees are alt right. Sup Forums is just nationalist populist conservatives

I'm a part of what some people call the "alt-right" and it feels punk as fuck. It feels like an actual counter culture, or rebellion against the PC culture that dominates American colleges.

I have been assured that, as a white male, racism, sexism, and assorted bigotry are part of my essential nature. So I'm done fighting it. I'm ist and phobic and all that good stuff.

I was racist because I went to a mostly black school. In the army I grew out of my hate. Then college brought me back to the fold. (Pic related)

fuck conservatives
I hate them so much

what have they actually fucking conserved?
they set the precedent for obamacare and they advocate for racial mixing to fix racism.

kys faggot. You have to go back.

So you consider yourself a modern liberal then? Neoconservatism isn't conservatism

data mining fag work, I bet OP wishing he was trolling

reddit is that you???

I'm a racist because it's fucking hilarious. with one choice word I can make 99% of the dindus totally chimp out. feminists, fags, he-shes are just as easy. spic and chinks are a little harder so it's not as fun.

to have that much power over somebody is pretty fucking awesome, I suggest everybody try it sometime. muh lulz

Funny how SJWs and BLM themselves are literally responsible for the rise of racism and the "alt-right". That worked out well, progressives.

Everyone who doesn't ascribe to SJW's crazy dogma is now an "far-right extremist". I would qualify under that definition as would half of America that voted for Trump.

I think I'm glad I started lurking on reddit and setting the culture change in the past few years. I think I would've not been aware of how important this is. I'm also glad it didn't happen when I was younger and more open/impressionable.

I use to be a traditional conservative but the alt right fags made consider marxism. I couldn't stand these retards anymore.

Seeing not setting

I never "became" racist. After coming to Sup Forums I just understood lefties will call me racist for the views my friends and I hold.

I did. SJW's have ended our ability to have civil discussion of politics. So I joined the other side. MAGA

Was a libertarian in high school.
Liberal college turned me full fascist.

That's fucking retarded. So you're saying your morals and beliefs solely exist to be an edgy contrarian

I didn't become alt-right because of political retards on the left. I am still left wing as fuck. I just don't associate with the retards on the SJW spectrum.

I don't understand how you can just switch your morals up on the basis that a few million are absolutely fucking asinine and insane. Okay, so what, Salon and Mic are a thing and they have a demographic. Don't talk to those people. Boom, problem solved.

Sjws are just mixed kids looking for attention.

a normal person becoming alt right because of swj' is like a christian becomming a shia because of sunni

Went to Communist school in Massachusetts for undergrad. There was one old conservative Traditionalist professor and my little Libertarian ass in a sea of Marxist scum.

Doesn't that kind of just make you a reactionary idiot?

> Communist school in Massachusetts
Suuuuuure

It's a trick question. They're all communist schools in Massachusetts. Hampshire. Amherst. Harvard. They call the latter "The Kremlin on the Charles" because it's so damn red.

>date quarter nigress girl from suburbs
>shes fairly educated
>not once hear anything of muh racism
>start banging her
>she loses her mind and goes super hormonal
>"UR WHOLE FAMILY IS RAYCIS" "UR RAYCIS"
>claims victim card while abusing me physically
>I have read MGTOW wtf am i doing
>go full fash mode, hate all niggers, marxists and jews

hi pol

>implying normal people aren't actually repressed Nazis

Justice is blind. Justice merely maintains balance.

I don't even know what racism means any more.

Is it racist to say whites should be allowed to have country of their own or is it racist to say every other race except for whites can have a country of their own?

Is it racist to make jokes at the expense of whites but to censor jokes about non whites because you think non whites can't handle it or is it racist to allow everyone to make jokes at each other's expense equally?

Is it racist to call a black person a nigger if blacks constantly call each other and themselves nigger or is it racist to only allow blacks to call each other nigger?

Can words really even be racist? Should verbal racism even be acknowledged or should we only acknowledge racist actions?

If we only acknowledge racist actions than wouldn't all the vary real actions of blacks against white far outweigh the real actions of whites against blacks in the past decade?

If all the people who experienced it are dead than does past racism really count at all when we discuss these issues?

Is the goal of redefining racism to include offensive language and not just racist actions just a way for people to claim that whites are the more racist group?

You were too soft.

She probably would have loved you and been loyal like a devoted pet for life if you held her down and power fucked her while calling her a nigger.

an everyday regular normal jew isn't a globalist neoliberalism machine of destruction like some are, but he definatelly isnt a repressed nazi

Putting people is brackets of "good" and "bad" just makes for a bunch of retards all missing the thruth in their own way

I wouldn't say I'm "alt-right", and I'm definitely not racist or *phobic, but SJWs are awful. Bleating, screeching toddlers parading their anti-science bullshit under the banner of "progress", it's fucking nauseating and intellectually dishonest. They regard cogent logic as some kind of "construct" to keep them trapped in boxes, and fight against it with all the delusions they can muster. What's worse is the support it saw before this year when people finally said enough.

I really hope we're seeing the end of it. If the best thing to come from a Trump presidency is a respectful Democratic party and a death to this SJW shit, I'll be happy.

You may consider yourself a true Marxist, but in countries where Capitalism has been successful in satisfying the needs of its citizens, Cultural Marxism follows economic Marxism as surely as night follows day.

>thinking nazism is simply seeing the problem with jews

Anyone who thinks for themselves, has the minimum intelligence required to spot patterns, and is curious about the world should be a racist.

Well, you can not extinguish fire with slightly smaller fire. You need as much water as possible.

>an everyday regular normal jew isn't a globalist neoliberalism machine of destruction

Yes they are.

there is no point arguing members of a culture glorifying autism and social degeneracy.
When you use "reeeee" thinking it gives you adventage in an arguement u prove how fucked up in the head you are

I became racist when I interacted with the immigrants and found that they despised us or being norwegian even though we have given them luxury

This guy gets it.

Honestly did one of you fags take over that coon's twitter

I don't get it