Who wants to Sup Forumsify more of Sarah Andersen's comics?

Who wants to Sup Forumsify more of Sarah Andersen's comics?

There has been a couple threads now. I saved a couple of the decent edits from before

One thing that creeps me out is the wide eyes she draws because it matches the creepy wide open eyes of liberal millenials. You know what I mean.

How many variations of "I don't like thing that makes me anxious" can this boob draw?

I am quite excited about this. Apparently she gained denmark citizenship so she should be front and center in the euro newsworld

She's a humorless zilch.

Is this loss?

she also knows we're editing her comics

This whiny, Self Important, Lazy Liberal Bitch Pisses me off to no end.
Who gets off on thinking they're better than people, and yet whine about not having friends and crying about common life problems?

and we know that shitty maldraw fgt is your autistic ass

every time you try to shill for your shitty patreon, I'm going to post this, Malaysiafag

why'd you say that retard?

link to patreon?

O&A fan detected

saved

kill yourself

Ben Garrison knew that we were editing his comics too my salty friend

Didn't help him much

>Maldraw the Only Malaysian on Sup Forums still doing the same shit almost 30 hours later

Did he have a mental breakdown or something? Surely no one treats Sup Forums seriously enough to think we're friendly and willing to give some random drawfag money, let alone one begging for fucking $4k a month.

I do think it's hilarious how he has an inferiority complex. If some random drawfag comes up he immediately tries to shit on them. And when Indians or Chinese post and he goes on and on in an autistic rant about how Malaysia is superior to them even though the demographics of Malaysia are basically just Indian or Chinese expats.

>8 posts by this id
look at a mirror and say that again

Teehee

Please, stop. I'm begging you. Stop.

I don't know if you think this is funny or if you're trying to prove a political point or what. But this is really, really stressing me out. Please.

noice. these gave me a right old chuckle.

I don't get it. Is the malayfag Sarah? Or is he asking us to donate to her? Please respond

Posting my edit again.

editing ben's comics were pretty fun back then
this one's feels a little bit off dont you think?

No. The malaysiafag is not Sarah. He's just trying to piggyback off her success.

This is the same malaysiafag who constantly split Trump General threads in order to imbed links to his patreon in the OP.

OH HAI RETARDED ARTIST

what he means is 4k and hell stop ruining your fun and stop getting your shitty raid threads deleted for a month

malayfag is a fgt and asking for donations for malay fgt

sarah is asking us to stop lel

Nope

No one will donate to your patreon btw

wow Sup Forums is massively triggered by this Malaysian fellow

Keep it up Malaysian

What does he even draw? I'm morbidly curious what this kind of person is even capable of. He sounds like he draws DA tier furry shit

Here faggot, beat this. I posted it in /ic/ earlier, and it's nothing to me. It's a sketch. Godly to you, I'm sure.

link to patreon please, you salty nigger.

Range ban when?
Malaysia = Not a real country

fuck off. No one is posting your cancer link but you

post more cunts, need more chuckles.

do i know your name? no
dont show your shit scribbles to me again

Come on then, Maldraw, Blow us away with your art.

how are you supposed to dox maldraw that way you dumb nigger?

Love this one.

Fuck you you chink. You are more annoying than the turks who post "America hate threads" in an effort to bait out retards.

>salty
just bantz m8

why dont you google search him and post some his art here, little bitchboy?

HUEHUEHUE LOOK AT THE NO TALENT FAGGOT GET TRIGGERED
SASUGA GG
XDDDDDDD
ALL U CAN DO IS BEG AND WRECK
You're an autistic terrorist trying to float a failing career. Terrorist here means "faggot using violence to accomplish a political goal".

youre a special user

you should really think about it

Can confirm that he's a DA tier shitter

I wouldn't wipe my ass with his """""art"""""

I want Sarah to tell me to please stop, if you know what I'm seeing saying

It's Sup Forums, what do you expect?

If you are indeed an artist, just stop caring about this, really. I, for once, think that your comics is alright, especially compared to some insane feminist transotherkin shit out there.
But Sup Forums is being Sup Forums. Parody is a fair use, after all.

LOL INCLUDE ME IN THE SCREENCAP

>little bitchboy?
youre getting upset

Is she...dare I say it, /ourgirl/?

kinda strange why you didnt post any of the art you're talking about so we all can laugh at it
you're triggered by maldraw's works or something silly nigger?

Do you know why Sup Forums shits on mudslime terrorists and you? Because you aren't worth the things you want. You're trying to shriek your way into success and an easy life.

Hola Sarah!

I'd say Tits or GTFO, but you're probably not qt

Is he trying to generate controversy to get fame? Does he think he's imitating Trump's method?

At this point it's too late for him to change tactics, but whatever hopes he had for his patreon is shot with this. It's one thing to rile people up and gain support from their opposition, it's another to rile the people you're asking for support from. Not even leftists will touch him.

konfirmed

>1 post by this ID

>pretending not to be asspained
you're a bitchboy alright

nobody likes you just leave. She is not gonna suck your tiny asian cock because you snitched to her. Why do you even do this faggot. Did the same thing two days in a row.

I don't advertise shit tier art, sorry

>You're trying to shriek your way into success and an easy life.
pissing salty inbread autists off is kinda fun actually. i wish i can do this all year long

>brackets
OUR GAL

He draws these Christ-Chan comics that pander to Sup Forums.

They're not terribly-wrought, but not great either.

Looks like JC Staff.

DO NOT REPLY TO MALAYSIAN MIKE
IGNORE ALL POSTS WITH A MALAYSIAN FLAG
HIDE ALL MALAYSIAN POSTS UNTIL A RANGE BAN IS IN PLACE
DO NOT REPLY TO MALAYSIAN POSTERS
REPEAT
DO NOT REPLY TO MALAYSIAN POSTERS

if i see art that triggers my bitch feelings i wont post them either
kill yourself bitchboy

I'll admit her comics are highly exploitable, but did she do something specific to provoke this?

wait.
What?

>that pic
>not terrible

snitching posters are a very rare thing. im just introducing myself to the market

>I wish I could do this all year long
God, you have less of a life than a Sup Forumsack

She is just incredibly left leaning and needed balance

Every single raid thread i'm in increases the chance of its deletion by 500%

kill yourself please

>104458988
no yous for you malayfgt

Here, I'm sure this will make you triggered. I took the courtesy of correcting your art here. I unplugged my drawing table, opened up MS fucking Paint instead of Photoshop, and fixed some of your mess. Did you even Loomis?

fresh OC

Wew fucking lad. That's some barneyfag tier of autism.

bitchboy i got a fucking name to push
you're just some autistic fuck that's wasting your life here.

I've read a lot of the original ones and I never got that impression from the comics. Is it just stuff she's said out of the comics?

Listen, you did this same shit last thread. Go away faggot. You same fag and snitch

TOPKEKEKEKEKE
Do you have a concave head fetish?

Well, I suppose she deserves it more than Ben Garrison did.

Google Sup Forums, only then will you realise your pleas will only make things worse.

My favorite

everyone can see your asspain your dumb nigger

All these "artists" make shitty left winged comics and get money out of it because they can't get a real job.

That, and a few comics were based on her freaking out due to the election.
It's fair game if she started it, imo