Marry a whore

>marry a whore
>she might cheat on you
>she compares you to every previous sexual partner and thinks of them when you fuck if you're not the best lay she's had so far
>you have to accept the fact that her face and lips have been covered with another man's cum every time you kiss her
>you have to accept the possibility that every orrifice of her body has been filled with another man's cum
>you're pretty much a cuck but atleast you're "not alone"
or
>marry a pure virgin who had the discipline to wait for marriage
>you'll never know if she was actually a virgin before you, women always lie about the number of men they've slept with
>she has a midlife crisis because "oh god I've only been with one man! I've missed out on so much ~LIVING~" or some other emotion-based reason and cheats on you anyway
How do you win?

>inb4 traps
>inb4 2D waifus
>inb4 virgin-shaming whores who have somehow found their way here
>inb4 MGTOW fedora shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uQ6f-bzRhIM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microchimerism
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telegony_(pregnancy)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>How do you win?
Waifubots?

>getting married
>current year
The only winning move is not to play

Don't marry a whore then

I couldn't care less who my wife has slept with. As long as she only bears my children, my only criteria are how socially cunning she is and how good a mother.

An ideal wife is a partner with similar goals for the family, who will complement your abilities with her own. As such pic related will always be my waifu.

I will only marry someone I believe I can trust absolutely. There are maybe one or two women in my life who pass this test.

Also you could be a bit less insecure desu senpai.
Doesn't bother me that a girl had sex with other guys but I worry about faithfulness and pair bonding and all that.

>huehue ur just INSECURE if she's taken 5 million dicks lol
By letting yourself believe this behavior is acceptable, you are part of the reason why all men are now in this predicament. Always a fucking leaf.

ITT: Men who can't sexually please and emotionally dominate women.

You only need a 6 inch or larger penis and the ability to last 15 minutes or more, and a manly attitude and hobbies/interests and the woman will be all over you especially if you make her work for your affection. It's very simple really.

after having a bunch of kids she gets so depressed after cheating she kills herself.
you become a hero for taking care of those kids all by yourself.
if she doesn't suicide you make her do it.

We can't change what has happened to women. Yes the behavior is disgusting, but it isn't going to change. We need to adapt, and become hypermasculine to dominate this new breed of women. Start swimming or drown.

Yes and she has to accept that I've fucked a fat chick before, that shit will follow me for life senpai.

So there is no escape from the cuckoldry? Have the Jews won?

Should I just die a virgin since I don't care about >MUH BLOODLINES?

Yeah. There is no "hyper-masculinity" to speak of.

What he basically means is you have to either
1. Sacrifice even more for your whore or
2. Beat your wife regularly to keep her in line and engage in psychological warfare to reduce her to slobbering mess who can no longer think at all.

One of which is legal but retarded and one of which is illegal and retarded.

What predicament? Every thread like this, there is the advice to just fuck a whore in the mean-time while you look for a good woman. You hold women to a higher standard than yourself, then become irate when a woman does the same thing you do. If you intend to be celibate until marriage, then disregard, but it is tiring to see this sentiment so prevalent.

>You hold women to a higher standard than yourself
No I don't. Die already you retard.

I think so. I'm talking to a girl I knew from high school who was very awkward and she's only had two boyfriends that I know of, and she seems reasonably intelligent and modest. There's still a few out there so if you can find one man the fuck up and dominate her. In her own words "the domination/aggression thing is actually pretty hot...I wish guys knew this you're the only one I've talked to that acts like a man. All these guys try talking to me and just compliment me and say how smart I am without sayin anything on their own. We aren't that hard to understand I mean you get it but most guys try to treat us like princesses or whatever and we don't want that I know I domt. All the girls I talk to say they want a dominant and confident man to put them in their place and I know I do too!"

They all want a "chad" the only option is to become a pseudo chad. Adapt masculine traits and behavior while hiding your gentle and feminine personality from them, and remember to always fuck them hard. They all love being choked and havin their hair pulled and spanked very hard, they are naturally submissive and liked being led and used like a toy in the bedroom. Don't encourage sluts, but if you land one treat her like a slut in the bedroom. You need to try and understand their perspective. Manipulate them, because they will do it to you if you don't do it to them. It's a fucked up game from a logical perspective, but love and women aren't known for their rationality. Feel your primal emotions. Act on the. Dominate them all in every aspect they love it.

>How do you win?
By becoming a better man and not settling for less.

>never know if she was actually a virgin

The important thing is that her hymen is intact. She might still be lying but its the least you can do. I've never been with a woman before but
>oh god I've only been with one man
Seems strange they'd do that

>lol just accept it guys
You couldn't be more of a cuck

By hyper masculine I mean project o the women that you aren't weak or feminine whatsoever and that you are a man who does manly things and doesn't get hurt emotionally, but don't deny habing an emotional connection with them. Just don't come across as needy or easily manipulated because women have a keen sense for emotions and they will act on them. It's why girls friend zone nice guys, they don't come across as masculine. You don't need to beat them, but you need to dominate them or they will control you, it's in their nature. I learned the hard way. I adapted and only displayed masculine traits and behaviors to the next girl I found and it's working exceptionally well. She constantly texts me first and always asks me things and typical shit like that and I never ever act feminine but don't be a straight up asshole either. You need to tease them and act like you don't need her, but that you want her. Do this subtley and I've found it to work.

Women are fucking stupid.

It's all women in my family now that the men have bailed. The older I get the more I realize women are literal fucking children who shouldn't be allowed to vote.

On one hand I don't think they should be entirely stripped of their rights, otherwise you might end up with shitty abusive degenerate alcoholic fathers and shitty step-dads extorting the women and children. But on the other hand I realize women are cancer.

That's why you should only marry a staunch Christian girl. Anything else and you are setting yourself up for divorce

We can't change 50 years of 'development' and sexual liberation bullshit. We need to adapt.

Not all women. Some are just sluts. Some ate just stupid and hopeful.

But yeah people have sex its a thing im ok with.

>prefers 3dpd over 2D perfection

I feel sorry for you, son.

>we need to let women dictate the cultural norms that are acceptable
Wow much dominant such hyper-masculine badass. Teach me your ways sempai you're like a real life Conan

As someone who is so useless at getting laid that several of my female friends are sluts who I don't get to fuck, let me educate you on the slut mind: They aren't trying to find the best dick. They're trying to find the next dick. They aren't looking for the guy who is going to fuck them like Hillary Clinton fucked the Democratic Party's chances of winning in 2016. They just like to fuck, find a guy who is down and then leave when he acts like a fool. If a slut dates/marries you and sticks around it's not the sex, it's because you don't treat her like a slut and they don't get that very often. This inadequacy and comparison business is all in your head. You're afraid of not being good enough while she isn't even thinking about it. Take it from Mr Friendzone. If anything, getting a slut to stick around puts you in better standing than her sexual partners.

YOU RAPE HER, SHOOT YOUR SEMEN SPAWN INTO HER GOOSH.

IF SHE MENTIONS HER EX'S, YOU TELL HER TO SHUT HER FUCKING MOUTH, AND TO NEXT TIME BLOW YOU BETTER.

SHE'S A WHORE OP, JUST TELL HER WHERE YOUR LIMITS ARE, AND TO CONSUL YOUR ANGRY HEART IF SHE DARES OFFEND YOU.

fuck off cuck

women literally retain DNA from their previous partners

Marry a girl who's only been with a few guys.

>How do you win?
Get a cute slavic virgin gf, get her pregnant, live happily till the kids grow up so you can take care of them more easily, leave her, have kids bang hookers and sluts. If I had to relive my life again I would do the same. Oh and she isn't allowed to see the kids, I made her feel like she isn't good enough.

>kids are now 16 and 18
>straight and educated
>don't do drugs or play video games

Go on user, tell me how cucked you are.

Nice straw man retard. I never said to let women dictate society or anything remotely like that, society has changed. We can't undo this because it is immediately shut down by the mainstream EVERYTIME. We can change individual women by dominating them though, but society will either stagnate or get worse from the way I see it. They have too much momentum and women always want more.

That's not what a cuck is, because I'm not in any kind of committed relationship with sluts. You should learn to read if you're going to post here, friend.

What if i believe in kek more than jesus, won't that not be cool

Not human women

Watch this video.

youtube.com/watch?v=uQ6f-bzRhIM

>women literally retain DNA from their previous partners
Only in comic books user.

>I never said let women dictate society
>I just said to accept the rules they've laid down and not bother fighting back because we'll never win anyway
You're the lowest form of man and your ilk is the reason every civilization eventually crumbles

>know that any other man's seed has long since ceased to exist
Or
>know that she's going to want another man's seed

If you have to think about it, you deserve getting cucked.

I've read this too. They've done studies confirming that this happens with ants I think

We need to create some way for anons like me who are unable to be successful in society to get drafted into a program that turns us into loyal loli housewives that can marry and help out good men who can't get a decent woman.

>user offers to take charge of modern women and adapt to the metagame.

>HURR DURR cuckcuckcuck

Lay off the paint thinner.

I said to subvert individual women through dominance because the mainstream does not tolerate any opposition whatsoever. Do you have a fucking better solution?

He's talking about this.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microchimerism

>how do you win?
You don't.

>>inb4 2D waifus

We have 3d waifus now and sex robots, get on the hype train with us my friend! There was a post the other day about some 3d imagery device someones made that's gonna let us have 3d waifus!

You have major issues, dude. Fix your head before you poison yourself for life..

No. That japanese blue digital waifu thing commercial posted on Sup Forums made me want to fucking cry for humanity.

>You have major issues, dude.
Then stop being vague like a little pussy and tell me exactly what these "major issues" are. Use your words, chink.

Looks like I'm going to be making a lot of lampshades and rugs this newyears.

Can I have one?

You care too much about a woman's past sexual behavior. Likely due to your belief that you're sexually inadequate or ideological poison from this board. As I said before it doesn't matter unless she's been with like dozens or hundreds of dudes, you can dominate her and mold her to conform to your desires if you make her love you. Also sex feels amazing and is very good for you, so whores do serve a useful purpose.

Sexual adequacy isn't a concern. I just don't want a degenerate whore wife. What is difficult to understand about that?

I'm having a surrogate child fuck this dating game bullshit.

>marry a similarly gay furry qt3.14 who shares numerous fetishes
>indulge oneanother forever in a strictly monogamous relationship, exercising and playing vidya for hobbies

Actually, I think he is talking about this
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telegony_(pregnancy)

>Said the fat nazi-wannabe, hoping that for once he could take out his trusty licensed butterknife for once in his dreary, rain-filled life

Right wing death squads never happening without government support. You fucks are too pussy to do shit without the backing of the law.

Now go back to caring for your wife's son already.

>Not grooming the bitch into prostitute and not pimping her to earn money for new range rover and apple products.
What are you OP, if sluts wanna slut at least make it profitable yourself.

>never marry them and you win.