Illegal Immigration Skyrockets in the USA

Illegal Immigration through the Mexican border has increased since Donald Trump won the election

People from México, South América, Haití, Africa and Asia are trying to go to the United States of America through the Mexican-American border before Trump becomes president.

google.com.mx/amp/www.univision.com/amp/noticias/inmigracion/con-un-grillete-en-navidad-indocumentados-entran-a-eeuu-antes-de-que-donald-trump-asuma-el-poder?client=safari

Trump BTFO!

I'm moving to japan to teach spanish to qt japanese boyos.

adios America-kun

lol wont be staying very long

I don't hate your kind but I would be happier if you were all dead

What was the point of my parents coming legally if its this easy anyways.

God I hate you fucking illegals

The fire safety threads gave me an idea. After Trump is sworn in, we should prowl social media for illegals and report as many as possible.

Do you know what a sanctuary city is? Theyll stay for a longggggg time

imagine what an a-10 strafe run over that would do

Start WW3?

You could try, but unless Trump lets ICE actually do their job nothing will come of it.

against mexico? lol

>"Y...you don't want me in your country?"

Bankrupt without federal funding.

Literally who would go to war for Mexico? Drunken Texans could take the entire country.

That is a Univision link, probably Mexican propaganda.

The Mexicans want to think that everything is fine and dandy and they can keep with their illegal immigration and remittances. They don't want the people to start panicking when they find out their remittances aren't coming anymore from the US.

how does any of these affect your life in any way ?

>San Francisco
>Los Angeles
>Chicago
>Seattle
>go bankrupt

Kek, their last name isnt Trump

Texas cant win against fully armed Cartels. They literally have every weapon known to man

>chicago
they already took down the state of Illinois.

you can blame rauner all you want dems but he was just try for a balanced budget this entire time.

I read this on the Gateway pundit. Apparently Obama opened the gates to fluck as much migrants as possible until Trump presidency.

that wall aint gotta do shit against Mexican ingenuity

They don't talk about the millions of illegals obama kicks out every year.

typical tacos