FIVE YEARS JAIL FOR A PATERNITY TEST

tl;dr: She wont consent to a paternity test

My brother asked his gf for a DNA test on their newborn girl, and she turned full Jerry Springer. Her father starts yelling "You think my daughter is a slut!?" and getting up in our faces. The day of the birth, she agreed but the genetics lab was closed for christmas, and NOW the genetics lab is telling us that we are criminally liable if we don't listen to her and anyone involved in testing the child without the mother's consent can go to jail up to five years. If she had agreed, the hospital offered to do it for $1550(WHAT THE FUCK?). But she changed her mind.

A private company has offered to help us but we're not entirely sure they will be discrete or that they wont just take our $300 and run. Pic related looks just like the two of them

get a lawyer and go from there

>mfw an emu is the father

Probably more common than you think.

Potentially this.

OP, is your neice striped?

Judging by the picture there's 0% chance it's his kid.
But who cares, he gets the dole either way.
And getting dole money so he can buy ice is all that matters

That's fucked up.

IDENTIGENE requires a legal guardian to sign for any minor child involved participating in a paternity test. Usually, the signer is someone (father or mother) listed on the child's birth certificate, but it could also be a grandparent or other caregiver who is the child's legal guardian.

If your brother is on the birth certificate than he does not need her consent.

If he is not on the birth certificate than tell him just to peace out, not his problem.

No she even has the same fat ugly gorilla head as my brother.

But the point is that the bitch said "Don't worry we'll get a DNA test I know your family is concerned" literally yesterday and the minute the place opens it tells us point blank that the mother has the final say, even if we AREN'T TESTING HER. Of course if bro isn't the dad then we test her too, it ould be a hospital error.

Or, they could be happy parents but the way she is acting seems more like he'll be paying out his ass for the next two decades

Make it the easy bum way.
Buy two 23 and me kits.
Register under fake names.
Let the baby drool into the test tube.
Send the kits back.
Link two accounts of the kits, it should say if your bro is the dad if he is the dad.

>Take trip to US
>Buy home paternity test for 150 dollars
>If it comes back not his, just cut her off completely and laugh when she tries to secure support payments
>You know ahead of time what a court-ordered test will show

The only way you're getting one without her consent is with a court order.

If she's claiming he's the father, the time to get the judge to order one is in family court, before the divorce is settled - the judge can order paternity be settled before charging him child support.

Lawyer up. This is gonna be a bumpy ride. Don't even whisper a hint of that word until they're in divorce court.

Until then, if he has ANY doubts, which is sounds like he does - don't let them put his name on the birth certificate.

Paternity overrides the birth certificate. All the birth certificate does is claim paternity, there's no proof involved, it's just whoever allows their name to be on it.

Home tests don't mean dick in court.

No I think the guy is just not sure.
All he wants to do is just to check, if he is the dad he stays if not he bails. A court will issue a test for divorce.

>before the divorce is settled
you truly are Satan. she is 19 and he is 20 they are basically children. my dad still makes his mother clean his room so they're not getting more mature any time soon.

the mother's opinion is if he lawyers up he wouldn't make a good father anyway because he is paranoid and slanderous as evidenced by his constant blows on her fidelity and distancing her for having a child REGARDLESS if it's his, he is the partner who is meant to love her!!
You'd be surprised how much a womans feelings can affect interpretation of the law.

precisely. but taking it to court is going to affect the outcome - he wont have a relationship if it turns out he really is the father. and if he isn't we just wasted thousands of dollars anyway.

Fighting it is a huge red flag. She should be confident, eager to rub something in his face even. On a positive note, if it isn't his baby he can get her to pay for court costs. Keep a journal and write down everything related to this case.

This.

Then home test or this /

You can already get your DNA sequenced for $100 through 23andme. It's going to become commonplace by next decade, and the truth will come out. I wouldn't worry about the truth being forever concealed.

Wow neat. I'm old. You guys are pretty lucky in many ways.

Why am I satan? If he doesnt have doubts, why is he asking for a paternity test? That has nothing to do with me. Anyone who asks for a paternaty test doesnt trust their wife - and with no trust, divorce is inevitable. I'm just calling it like I see it. What they're doing does not make me "Satan", or "Satan" for working with the info YOU provided.

He already asked for a test - the well is poisoned. It's all just a waiting game, now.

>666
>thats why satan

actually, my father asked for his granddaughter to be tested outside of the scope of my brothers choices

That horse is long out of the barn. Find something else to babble about, this is between your brother and his slut girlfriend now. Better to prove no paternity for a couple grand (or free, if the court orders it), than 18 years of half of his income to a kid that isn't his.

Okay, so the father, and the grandfather have doubts.

Why do you give a fuck? What, you think if you white knight her hard enough, she'll fuck you after your brother dumps him?

it's just me warning you cunts that there are jail terms for trying to uncuck yourself here

Letting women vote was a mistake.

How old are you?
How long you've been here, and what brought you here?
Just curious.