Pleb as fuck

Yeah, what did you get for question 5?

yeah some grade A farm equipment

no

I'm not into bestiality, thank you.

not white but yeah you can get this pipe

Ur not white thats why

Would pipe and never call again t b h

Well yes that's an american outlet which means I'm in the greatest country on earth!

>The way she looks at that 4 inch pencil
She wants to get BLEACHED, lads

Hell no.. That forehead is about as big as a watermelon, and that butt probably hasn't been clean in a long time.

God she's so hot and I'm confused, I'm about to drill boyz.

Nope.

>n=pv/rt

I also love chemistry so that's a bonus

Certainly rapeable in a sexual emergency

I see something I'd like to make a lampshade out of ye

T-tyrone would kill me

>see something you like, white boy?
Wall behind you looks nice. Can you move aside?

FUCK OFF
CAN'T YOU SEE HOW ANGRY I AM ABOUT THE OUTLETS FACING OPPOSITE DIRECTIONS
YOU GOT NICE HANDWRITING THOUGH

FUCK.

How can whitegurls compete?

Yeah, if you aren't using that outlet, mind if I charge my laptop?

Stupid nigger don't even know how to eat a banana... YOU BITE IT... god it's not hard

*points index finger up in the air*

I'd fuck her!

N-nice wig, lady!

see somthin u like white boi?

Oh, look. It's another Australia makes a thread episode.

Race baiting has never been so sweet

Do you really want to fail the exam?

If you stand up will your ass fall off? Its a pretty big butt, for you.

He's too busy with your sister to notice.

No.

Nope

nows not the time for twerking
that comes later

>Women not inherently smarter than men no matter the race

WEW

Yeah, I do!
>Takes keyboard.

*pukes*

I wish slavery was still a thing.
>tfw no 3/4 white slave QT3.14 concubine to fuck on the side

As a matter of fact, yes, I do enjoy the willing reduction of the black subspecies.

Yeah...Yeah...*sniff*....ewwww... Still an unwashed nigger no mater how you pose.

>asking a nog for assistance on a test
Do you want to fail?
kek I remember back in high school in my biology class I was flanked on both sides by nogs from the football team. The teacher thought if she put them by me then maybe some of my studiousness might rub off onto them. First test it became obvious they intended to just copy off me, so on subsequent tests I'd box wrong answers and then change them a few minutes before time was up.

If your white, and you want to be a race mixer, you got only ONE option.

i like that computer i could probably take it apart and sell the parts assuming this pick is only a couple of years old

>fuck black bitch
>Get white person to fuck that kid
>get another white person to fuck that 1/8th black kid
>get 1/16th black kid
And so on, it's easy, my sister is 25% black and looks like a white person.

Nope these tits are too small

The fuck is she wearing

>If your white, and you want to be a race mixer, you got only ONE option.
>If your white
why are white nationalists so dumb?

Yes a chair that could be used to further the education of a white female. To bad some other species is occupying it. Nigger.

yes a nigger in a building. go back to the forest.

>roach
>white

>yfw you and Tyrone fuck each other's sisters

quadroons are still niggers

Youre literally a dog eating chink

>why are white nationalists so dumb?

I'd be fine with a white/asian nation...

but I got stuck in the white/nigger nation...

Imagine the USA of EVERY single nigger was gone, and replaced by Japanese instead... Think of how fucking great this country would be...

Asians are fucking civilized with high IQ unlike this ape people, and Islamic goat fuckers.

I'd have no problem interbreeding with another civilized race.

That's not how it works, Finn.

yea I need another cotton picker

He wants to make sure he doesn't get the wrong answer, duh.

Get the fuck out of that computer chair. That's mine.

I am aware, but if I bust in one of these white hoes around here the kid will be even whiter then our nigger selves.

She's clearly a house nigger, you moron.

i bet her asshole smells really good

No, the house niggers are your distant bastard kin after your great great grandfather founded the plantation and bred all the female slaves to father the house staff

I absolutely do.

I would put so much jizz in her every kid she had from then on would be like paper

I do enjoy the company of black women, they can fuck and suck like goddamn demons, lads. Use protection, good judgement, and for the love of Christ don't knock one up.

omg she's hot

>rapidly approaching the year of our Lord two thousand and seventeen
>not having a sexy big-tittied black girlfriend to suck your dick and make you food

Shit is so utterly cash.

>mfw chocolate girls are unironically my new fetish

stupid australians

Sorry I don't own a cotton farm.

you rn

Yeah, can I have that pencil?

Shut the fuck up weaboo

Your kind would be "relocated" along with the niggers. Just move to anime land already.

Learning from an American about managing slaves is like learning from a farmer about crop rotation.

But if you hated them and though of them as less than human, why bread and fuck them in the first place?

it's true

Goddamn jungle fever.

When I was 24 I lived in a somewhat sketchy part of town. A couple of nigger girls (ages 10-13) lived in an apartment 2 doors down from me. The 13 year old (her name was "Justice") already looked like a fully grown woman, just still had the mind of a child. They would always catch me outside as I was leaving, and they'd throw their nigga bantz at me, so I'd respond in jest because it seemed strategically the best idea to be on good terms with them. I didn't want to be the white guy in the neighborhood they hate, thus causing a chimp army to break into my house when I'm away, or screwing with my car a week later, or anything like that. Being nice to them was slightly too effective, because they really liked me, and they even started coming over. I didn't want to upset them by ever saying "no", so I simply let them in every time because I figured what's the harm. It was interesting to study their behavior, and their uncle apparently didn't care if they were at my place. One day they came over and told me to come into the kitchen with them. Justice grabbed a banana off of my table and peeled it and started sucking it JUST LIKE THIS while staring into my eyes. This made me very uncomfortable and I didn't know what to do, so I just said "Dang Justice, you're getting dirty with that banana." I moved away a few months later for unrelated reasons. I never touched either of them.

that ebony booty m'lady

FUUUUAAAAAAARK

You own it, you bone it
Damn I should copyright this for my slave auctioning house when civilization falls apart

>black girl thread

my favorite thing about Sup Forums

Yeah what keyboard is that?

Sage

>I never touched either of them.
Why do you feel the need to end your story with this qualification?

This but unironically.

Because he totally did, duh. FBI never sleeps.

On the other hand, if you do knock them up, they're less likely to keep the kid solely as leverage in a divorce and more likely to keep the kid because they actually want to breed, if you do divorce you don't have to feel as bad because the kid's a half-breed anyway, and it's unlikely to become an issue because white man-black woman marriages have the lowest divorce rates.

Shit, is this the true redpill? Purge black men and white women, but keep white men and black women to reestablish the family unit?

I'm not white bobo

L A D
A
D

Nah, i would rape her tho

holy shit please tell me you have the source

“Take that shit to the suburbs. Burn that shit down! We need our shit! We need our weave! I don't wear it, but we need it!”.

pls post moar chocolate qts

>get free slaves and cuck niggers
its p good brah

>tfw jungle fever