16 year old girl raped and murdered while she was walking in the park with her 17 year old boyfriend

>16 year old girl raped and murdered while she was walking in the park with her 17 year old boyfriend
>the mans body was found later

Other urls found in this thread:

heavy-r.com/video/124953/Girl_Groped_At_Concert/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>1 hour ago
>no link

OH MY GOD IS THIS FAKE NEWS???

DOUBLE EINZEFALL

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha

kek

GEBASEL'T

cringe

say it loud, say it clear
refugees are welcome here!

Schnauze, Aljoscher. Du blamierst uns.

good work Swissbro (pls let emigrate)

link?

>all these blonde, blue eyed cuties will get raped or enriched

at some point i stopped feeling bad for germs.

you really deserve whats coming

Germans, do you actually see immigrants around your town and what are they like?

Too many

savages

>Said the germ.

everywhere. They are not syrians. They are straight out niggers

>german flag
>must be german

dont you know we're all roaches or ex-yu ?

Im from Cologne and live next to a refugee shelter. The true Syrians actually really try their best to integrate - they even do things as not crossing the street when the light is red. The problem are those, who are waiting for their deportation (North Africans most of the time). These people have nothing to loose and most of them become criminal or get radicalized by Saudi-founded Imams in the local mosque.

I think that's the American that is stationed there. There's an American and Brit that post under the German flag.

i want to add, that in my town there weren´t any niggers 2 years ago. Now you see them everywhere, chilling at the busstop or riding the train.
One time i was on the train and the refugees were riding without a ticket (it is allowed to them, the staff just has to write them for the record). Anyway one time they were asked to wait for the police. They didn´t, they just left the train and took another. Two more refugees our parliment has no idea off were they are and what they are doing
hope my english was acceptable

source?

But wir schaffen das!

>sucking up to medpacks
medpacks are cancer of europe and occupying rightful german clay

the alps are GERMAN. speaking our language, but not paying our taxes? suck my cock bergjuden

Deine Tochter wird geblacked du dämlicher Kleingeist.

Sachse detektiert

s- such vibrant and beautiful people

There are about 10-20 refugees in my town, but it's a

da hätte ich unironisch nix dagegen

>deine Tochter (Symbolbild), Herr Cuck

Hordes. Don't know what they are like, only ever hear about them when they rob people. Can confirm Most of them I see around here are African.

I live Berlin and I never got bothered. It's actually quite here compared to the image certain media outlets do convey. Not a basement dweller, by the way.

>Manfred
>Choulik
>Manfred Choulik

...painful to laugh at

Damn, this is one golden piece of reality satire.

Danke fürs teilen, Bernd. Möge Kek dich segnen.

what a stupid cunt what did she think would happen?

How often do these kind of attacks happen regularly?
I'd imagine civilized countries would go years without single incidents like this?
But they'll try paint it as "Germans rape and murder too!!"

FAKE NEWS HACKED BY THE RUSSIANS, SHUT DOWN THE INTERNET!

Doesn't matter if fake or real. All Mudslime must die.

Wo genau ist das eigentlich passiert.

Where exactly did that happen?

Mardi Gras, New Orleans

bout time you lazy deutsch fucks fired up the ovens took your country back. letting a literal vagina run your country was a mistake you autists

I honestly don't understand how she's still in power, If she were an Australian politician she would have been annihilated because of her fuck ups. Does Germany have an operational press? Is criticism of her policies allowed?

That she'd get more beads

Soon criticism against politics and politicians will be outlawed with the new laws against "hate speech."

In some time we have to use TOR to go on Sup Forums. Merkel only cooperates with Erdogan because she wants the same censorship for Germany/Europe.

Citation needed.

>TOR
Well, at least the BND is too incompetent to successfully hijack TOR sessions.
inb4 encryption etc. is outlawed

Almost all other parties are worse, they can align themselves however they want in coalitions thus getting the outcome they want in any way, any kind of criticism is "hatespeech" and will see you in jail etc. It's not really a democracy here anymore, it's basically North Korea lite with some more pretense.

heavy-r.com/video/124953/Girl_Groped_At_Concert/

Here is the source. Added 1466 days ago. Friday, 21 December 2012. This was a concert.

Thanks, man. Honestly, I'm not sure how I feel about this. On one hand, she's clearly terrified and it's certainly a horrific thing to happen but on the other hand she got what she deserved for displaying her whoredom in such a stupid way. Although it's lulzy to a small degree, this still hangs heavy in my stomach. In the end every woman has to learn to take responsibility for her actions. I doubt that the chick in pic related learned the lesson from that experience.

Very few in my city. Most of the foreign looking people who live here were born in Germany.
Also most of them are Russians and Poles.

>Also most of them are Russians and Poles.
deport them faggot

GIVE ME A FUCKING SOURCE