Meet polish girl

>meet polish girl
>start dating
>been together for several months
>time comes where she asks me to meet her parents
>ohshit.jpg
>i get pretty nervous when she tells me its a huge deal for her to bring over for dinner
>turns out they live in a fucking mansion outside the city
>so at dinner i make broken english small talk with her father
>the guy is amazingly racist and has no idea that most people find it inappropriate
>"black people bite"
>"is good no more nigger american president"
>"polska best, all white"
>the mother hardly says a word
>we drink vodka, talk politics and about his life back in poland
>turns out he is affiliated with the polish mafia and fled to canada for a better life
>thisguysisamazing.png
>turns out he likes me a lot and wants to bring out to drink with his polish friends next weekend

Is this real life?

Pic related, he gave me a big bottle of Ukrainian beer to try out

If true it's good.
Unironically glad for you.

They drink moonshine and don't stop until you die or wish you were dead

Eastern Europe is nothing but degenerate

Nice man, living the dream. Make it work and learn some Polish, it'd be really cool.

>turns out he is affiliated with the polish mafia and fled to canada for a better life
>fled to canada for a better life

Raked.jpg

you got it made

just be sure to bring your drinking A game, because you'll be vetoed if you can at least respectably keep up with the boys

Veto'd means refused by a vote learn English YOU eastern whore

Im aware of this, in fact the gf told me i had to drink with her dad and drink as much if not more and never turn down a drink or else he wont ever trust me

feels like ive been training my whole life for this

>high class imported vodka
>degenerate

pick one

its a typo, i meant to say can't

it's a simple mistake

>drinking high class imported vodka with a polish mafia guy

You lucky son of a bitch.
The best to you and your gf.

Good stuff. I'm a polish Canadian, born here though. You live near the GTA, and she have any sisters?

Do you really think moonshine made by a Slav-monster degenerate in a bathtub is good vodka?

Jesus Christ man don't ever drink actual booze it may kill you

>polish mafia

This.

Dude, try to marry this girl. Please. I need this.

My dad makes cytrynowka. Fucking amazing. We buy legal moonshine and ferment real lemons and honey for a couple of months. Smooth as fuck.

Nice. Polish qt3.14 - check. Racist family - check.

Gg, you won.

she has two sisters, one is single. They usually only date polish guys so your odds are good if you feel like moving to Winnipeg

Kys this is glorifying Alabama-hill monkey- caveman culture except with even less class coming from Russian and German rape babies

thanks Austriabro

Fuck that's far. Post pic of sister might be worth it. How old are they. Only asking cause I'm starting an organic vodka business, mafia money with a wife would go great. Plus having a poltard brother in law would be sweet.

TRIPS OF THE DEVIL

marriage imminent

Suck my dick faggot. Go drink your Coors light while I sip amazing vodka. I'm happy there's a million Polack's in Canada, once shit hits the fan I can live off vodka and potatoes.

>Plus having a poltard brother in law would be sweet.

that would be the best part

Kek approves. user post pic of sister. Please tell me blue eyes beauty haha

The thing is Ukrainians are who make potatoes famous, the polish are cucks who have been cucked for 700 years. They lost their national pride centuries ago and make up for it with overcompensation and zealotry born from their Russian rape baby heritage.

I'm from Winnipeg and inner you are a cuck just like those poles are

>don't stop until you die
>drinking A game,
Can confirm.

>drink with her dad and drink as much if not more
lol, good fucking luck with that.
Poles go from mother's tits straight to vodka.

>Ukrainians are who make potatoes famous
ukrainians didn't even exist until 100 years ago

>I'm from Winnipeg
you are "ukrainian". that's why you're so angry at poles. because they have an actual history and cultural heritage.

thats her older sister, shes 23

would wife

Gawd you're retarded. Ukrainians are basically polish. Just like Canadians and Americans. Lol at cucks. We give the finger to the EU, kick out corrupt politicians, hold our values, and protect Europe from mudslime hordes, again. Tell me what you do Abdul?

French, I just realize that "Ukrainians" are what makes central Canada what it is. Poles are famous for being cucked and conquered by real nations, Ukrainians are famous for taming the wilderness in Canada and shaping our worldview.

Poles BTFO literally Russians who raped real polish people into submission

Ok post younger. So far so good. Sorry gatta see options before I commit on one, don't want to regret making the choice before exploring the choices

You lucky leafy bastard. I salute you. If I were anywhere near winterpeg, I'd be trying to hit that with the fist of an angry god.

holy quads slovabro

Hahaha when LARP'ing goes wrong

We are cucks for accepting 2 million Ukrainians, we should have left you to Putin to slave labour instead. Funny how you judge us for ww3, when it's Poland who put up the greatest resistance with no help from other countries. France fell faster with the allies help faggot. Go die.

>Lvivske 1715
Why do you drink this? Is canadian beer worse? Or do they export really good stuff?

marriage material

>polska
>white
Time to redpill him

not sure on her age, maybe 20?

>We are cucks for accepting 2 million Ukrainians

there wasn't much going on here 100 years ago. canada is lucky there was an exodus of people from the russian civil war desu.

I'm looking for my blue eyed polish waifu.

I think that gif detached my retina, thanks fucker.

Poland needs the EU to make it anything more than a Slav-state with a 1990 hangover they gladly accept money from the EU while pretending not to need it

The definition of being cucked, without the EU Poland would be worse than Greece and that's a fact

Very nice. Claimed.

I meant Poland just accepted close to 2 million Ukrainians.

bruh

Now comes the realization that you are a fat NEET loser who never stood any chance

Hilarious

would make an exception for no-dark-eyes policy/10

Don't fuck this up OP.

Be calm and collect your thoughts.

Talk more politics with the father, it seems like you can bond with him quite easy. Drop redpills on the Black crime rate in America.

Poland is cucking the EU faggot. We get the highest handouts and still keep our currency. Plus we go against their migration swarms. Glad you don't even understand basic logic.

Looks like a man.

Get some taste you fucking yodel. I guess that's all a man can expect from Winnipeg though.

Fucking hell leafy user. Goddamn I wish I were in winterpeg right now.

what does that make ukraine? the most populous country in geographic europe excluding european russia, and the absolute poorest.

my bad

kek wills it user, i wont let you down

>Accept you are a welfare state, don't realize that without welfare you are no longer a state

Typical pole-cuck logic, I hope the Russians once again rape you delusional racists into submission soon

What's up with this inferiority complex?
So a blunt slav told you he hates nigger/mudslimes, who would've have though. And now you are ready to marry his daughter.
I hope you have a good appetite though. Slavs make a huge deal about feeding their guests. Refusing to dine is basically an insult and a huge one at that.

Lol yup. Cept I'm not fat faggot like yourself projecting. I know Ukrainians hate the polish for actually having balls, but you guys are lower tier Slavs. Sadly my ex gf keeps calling me for the dick and I gatta hang up cause she's drama. So yea, no meet here. I could fly over and dick that polish broad no problem, but I know polish dimes where I live. I'm just happy this user found a good Polish family, racist and all.

Finally a real Canadian. I have a question...why are there so many ''shitposters'' that have the Maple Leaf on their flag on Sup Forums? More often than not, they're Canadian.

Ukraine is at war, Poland is even worse despite being at peace

Rofl are you even serious right now

>we should have left you to Putin to slave labour instead.
>you judge us for ww3
How high are you?

We have a couple good beers but we drink a lot of exported stuff, he just gave this to me to try out. Its not bad though, i have to say

hey can you comment on the beer OP got? any good?

We have lots of people who are from Quebec and or are Asians.

That is where you get these pole-cuck LARP'ers from. Chin Li needs a polish waifu

What's Ukraine then? Considering Poland is far above. And we're only welfare cause Germans ran our government, until we voted in PiS, now we btfo German business which wasn't paying any taxes and streamlining money to German banks. Glad Russia raped you while Poland has a sound army lol.

>Met polish hore
>father is a racist criminal drunk

>Is this real life?
Yes.

You have literally just made that up. Ukraine wasn't famous for anything until it fucking collapsed a couple years back.

You know I meant WW2. Sry Ukraine bro, I love you guys but that faggot projecting his butthurt cause Janusz dicked his wife.

Yeah its not bad, its a pretty strong lager with a citrus kind of after taste, would recommend

Yeah, one of the best we have

You are welfare whores with no pride because it's been bred out of you. I almost feel bad for you mongrels who take pride in only being semi-cucked recently after being dominated for centuries

I yearn to be like you, leaf. Sadly, I am but a mediocre American. Only thing I have going for me is my Italian mum and Canadian father. Not to shabby, eh?

>holy quads slovabro

kek confirms I speak the truth.
Drink slowly, eat a lot.

>live in a fucking mansion outside the city
What do the parents do to afford this? Don't buy his Polish mafia bullshit unless you see proofs, Eastern Europeans love to bullshit gullible Westerners.

listen chang, youre not fooling anyone

It's not a terrible beer, would prefer German beer any day of the week

Even the Czechs have better options

Considering we saved Europe, several times, you should be kissing our shit. This is the problem with teenagers, no respect for their elders. Yea we got raped by the most successful army with the best military because our allies bitxhed out, but since Germany lost, guess who won? Also guess which country is accepting Ukrainians when Russia sent a small group of thugs. Yup Poland.

Here it's considered just "ok", but maybe they export the good stuff (properly brewed, high quality ingredients) abroad. Brand is owned by Calsberg.
First Private Brewery makes the best beer here, in my opinion. Dunno if they export.

>black people bite

Kek

What's with the cartoon looking eyebrows or is that just how all Polish women look?

that wont be a problem, i can get used to eating perogies and borscht everyday

Real polish people saved Europe once or twice because it directly effected them. Since then they have been cucked by France, England, Russia, Austria, Hungary, Italy, all of Scandinavia and every single pre-unification German state

Thank you based 1000 years ago poles, I'm sorry these cuck losers after that still carry the same name in absolute disgrace

>best we have
Dunno about that. Carlsberg is engaged in heavy price wars in our market, I think they found the ways to make Lvivske cheaper and it hurts quality. With beer they sell for export they have no need to do this.
Persha Pryvatna always makes good stuff and sells is with fighter margin. Their "Black" is the best thing in the world.

doesn't look polish

>borscht
Polish borsch is literally beet-water. It's shit-tier among borschs. Russian and Ukrainian borsch is best.

>a fucking SJW reproduction base teaches me about being relevant
top kek

I love you too bros, no homo.

You are living the dream man!

>user dates girl
>meets girls dad
>wants to fuck dad

Nice blog faggot

>ukraine
why is this fucking flag even allowed on Sup Forums?

Lol you're delusional. Let's see, Poland saved Europe from Turks, Poland btfo communism, Poland is between the two Eastern European super powers, and still is around. Poland has the strongest European army right, bar Russia and Britain. Poland just btfo globalist government, Poland btfo migrant swarms, Poland protesting tons of fucking issues and not giving a fuck about the consequences Merkel screams about. And we still contribute to science, math, and various discoveries during this time. Yup, you're spot on.

>eating perogies and borscht

bread when drinking with father,
it helps soak up the alcohol.
also sausage or sour cream, something fatty.
drink one spoon of sunflower oil before going over.

if daddy freezes the bottle before you show up, you're in deep fucking trouble. ;-)

I'm not surprised you racists can't deny the obvious truth about your cuck-try

I'm just sad you people aren't Russia-jr again yet, you people are now cavemen Russians after all

>fuck you EU
>EU pls help we can't run a country

Cyganka.

Ive never had anything to compare it to but the mom made these mini mushroom perogies to put in the soup, kind of like a polish dumpling soup and it was fucking amazing

The name Poland is still around. But that shithole country has been raped into submission a long time ago by superior countries. I've went over this already.