youtube.com/watch?v=kAGhyFHnuv8
youtube.com/watch?v=2-Cb9C1N8oE
youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0
youtube.com/watch?v=hZK0Lo6tLg8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

their politics

8 years of this was too much.

youtube.com/watch?v=kAGhyFHnuv8

they couldn't kill enough people so they tried to rig it but massively under-estimated how hated they were.

For Clinton to win she needed a bitch bob to go with her shrill voice. Instead she went with a granny tail.

They gave up on the middle class and thought the poor class was large enough to win.

Everything went wrong, a better question to ask is what did they do right?

Clinton. If it was Biden, Sanders, or even Obama running instead of her they would have won

I'm still convinced, given the way he says that, that he's on the down low trying to redpill normies or something
>yeah an endless wave of non-white immigration is coming and it won't stop coming and uh that's a g-good thing

There's no way to frame the matter like this and NOT make it look bad.

Sanders would have been ground into a fine paste by the GOP. The attack ads write themselves.

>shitskins are a source of our strength

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr., told the Los Angeles Times that he anticipated the victory of President-elect Donald J. Trump after watched a Trump rally at Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania and witnessed the lack of enthusiasm for Hillary R. Clinton.

“Son of a gun. We may lose this election,” Biden said, recalling his thoughts for the paper during an interview.

youtube.com/watch?v=2-Cb9C1N8oE

>Son of a gun

Yes, "city people"

I know but he seems to go the extra length and uses harsh language without beating around the bush

Sanders and Obama would have been ground to dust
Only biden had a fighting chance

SF is 45% white and 34% Asian.

top keks hillary was such a shit choice, this couldn't have played any better

> live in crime and vermin infested sewer that no longer serves its purpose of manufacturing and distributing industrial and commercial goods
> claim to be smart

t. Cletus the sister fucking meth head

It's also a liberal cesspool on par with Toronto.

Why is it always a leaf with this copy pasta , is it really just you spamming this shit every day?

Anyone else notice how Biden is being buttered up like mad to run in 2020?

Look at the bro Biden memes on Reddit. Completely. Forced. Meme.

this autismal retard has been pasting this shit over and over, literally for a month as if anyone cares.

What is your response to the exit polls showing Trump won the white college educated vote?

As Republicans have won for decades...

... ok?

Based Biden.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0

>we're for the poor people, unless they're white

Open-minded liberals, everyone!

FPBP

Don't care.

It is possible to be retarded and get a college degree.

It is not possible to be retarded and survive in a city.

Right, his tone is pretty transparent.

I think it's time to abandon the coasts until the next deluge.

and 100% gentrified.
They are all expensive import driving entitled cocks.

But seriously, we cant let him get the nuclear codes

I also like how the guy to his left is like "Say it say it you better fucking say it"

This is what I don't get either.
>Diversity is a strength!
>But we are all the same!
>If you do or say X, X group will radicalize!

I have no problem giving up the West Coast of California so long as the scum who live there now can't leave. They've fucked things up so bad there that the white people are leaving in droves to Austin, Denver, Portland, Seattle to establish the same policies that ruined California.

He probably's low key redpilled on some of the stuff and I imagine he might have done some back door dealings to try and limit the shit king nigger did

Probably also to make him seem less like the disgusting pedophile he most likely is.

youtube.com/watch?v=hZK0Lo6tLg8

Hope he fucking rots.

Also, does Biden have access to some information we don't have? He's saying by 2017 whites will be an absolute minority.

I'm not sure I understand your reasoning.

Rural life is infinitely more difficult, I've done both.

He's just shitposting.

They were elected because people were sick of the wars in the middle east, it's still going on after 8 years. Instead of that americans did get shitty identity politics.

Dec 24 2016? Did he just realize after the election or is this some revisionist history that he knew all along?

Oh trust me I can't wait when he runs in 2020. The autistic forces will come out and start the pedo biden memes right back up.

It's just weird how prior to trump he was a piece of shit nobody VP who touched girls. Suddenly everyone likes him.

Even here you're seeing it. In this thread.

Really makes you think.

He's too old.

too bad he's a pedo

I don't care.

Anyone can build a mud hut in the woods.

Not everyone can build skyscrapers, colleges and subways.

Yeah you shouldn't use X to mean 2 different things. Don't your people have a website you can shitpost on in your native language?

You know Trump builds skyscrapers for a living right?

>these are the same people pushing for more Muslim and African immigrants

Trump doesn't build shit.

X means the same thing in his post. Don't you have a Spanish image board you can post on, Paco?

he's 74, he's not running

Remember, diversity is our strength

I meant if you for example speak out against Muslims entering your country it will radicalize the ones that are currently in your country according to the left.

>X means the same thing in his post
It clearly didn't. This is why the world thinks Americans are stupid.

That did concern me a bit, I think he might mean children or something. As in future generations are 100% going to be white minority

At least I don't have a Canadian for a Queen.

They all are. Who knows, maybe he feels guilty so he's as blatant with it as possible hoping he'll get caught

Here:

No, you have a nigger as a president

Soon...

100% Marxist scum

Commiefornia needs to be walled off or severed. It sucks, but if you have gangrene you need to operate and amputate to save the rest of the body.

And you do, right?

He revealed the location of a previously secret bunker and he also pointed at the person in charge of the nuke launch codes at a Hillary Clinton rally.

He can't be trusted. He has too many big mistakes like this.

>What went wrong?
Not trying to get the Anime Votes. Trump had the monopoly and won.

Signs of senility, or close enough.

They thought they could get away with rigging the primary