Christians

Why do Christians go around saying everyone is equal then get back home beat their wife because they are female and shout at the TV about "goddamn faggots"

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/california/2016/02/25/yee-sentenced-to-5-years/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cross_of_St._Peter
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because not eeveryone is the same.

I expected a leaf

>XL. Women forthwith from the age of fourteen are called by the men mistresses. Therefore since they see that there is nothing else that they can obtain, but only the power of lying with men, they begin to decorate themselves, and to place all their hopes in this. It is worth our while then to take care that they may known that they are valued for nothing else than appearing decent and modest and discreet.

The Enchiridion (Manual) of Epictetus,125 AD

>Women
>Rights
>Fags
>Human

Do you know how I know you're a (((protestant)))?

You do know that the upside down cross is the Pope's/Vatican's symbol right?

Because everyone is equal under God, but not everyone is equal in human systems.

1 Peter 2:13
Submit yourselves for the Lord's sake to every human institution, whether to a king as the one in authority

Cool story ahkmed

Why do all atheists have gross neck beards, are overweight and are all condescending ass holes who contribute little to nothing to society?

or is that just a stereotype, i just assume all atheists are the same.

back to the sand dunes, Anjem

>England
>sand nigger country

Go fuck yourself Pakistani. Is Muhammed down for a threesome with 2 little boys?

Can athiests stop identifying as athiest if they're white. Christianity is your culture, you're letting muzzies win.

>everyone is equal

They never say that.

We don't beat our wives. That's what you guys do, Patel.

>Christianity is your culture
I think you mean Catholicism, Christians are just wannabe Catholics that couldn't abide by the rules of chastity but still want to think they are "true" believers.

Edgy retards think putting a symbol upside down makes it symbolize the opposite.
The inverted cross symbol dates back from Saint Peter. When he learned that he was to be crucified he asked to be crucified upside down because he wasn't worthy of being executed in the same way as Jesus.
Thus the inverted cross is a symbol of humility.

>beat their wife
>shout at the TV
just like G-d intended. Deus Vult.

>posting the Cross of St. Peter

you people don't even try anymore

And Saint Peter was the first pope so it's the symbol of all other popes. It's to signify that while they represent God's word on Earth they're still not God.

Why do Christians tell people what to do, but whine when they're told what to do?

Inshallah, my brother

>tfw we are so degenerate that Christian sex dogma, meaning sex with impregnation, is now a popular fetish

>Why do Democrats go around saying guns kill people, then get back home sell their ROCKETLAUNCHERS because they BELONG TO ALLAH and shout at the TV about "goddamn republicans"

t. gunphobic Democrat isn't afraid of Muslims or rocketlaunchers breitbart.com/california/2016/02/25/yee-sentenced-to-5-years/

>muh stereotype

>get back home beat their wife because they are female and shout at the TV about "goddamn faggots"

that question is getting awfully loaded

Why do you use the St Peter cross?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cross_of_St._Peter