German talk show about berlin attack

>literal shlomo in german talk show discussing terrorism in the light of the berlin truck attack
>says its the 9/11 of germany and that terror will be an occurence of the everyday life from now on

where were you when Sup Forumss bigotted narrative got finally and eternally REKT
will they ever recover ?

youtube.com/watch?v=5xaLIITobjo

Sorry, I don't speak Arabic

>some time ago
>"Islam gehört zu Deutschland" (Islam is a part of Germany)
>now
>"Terror gehört zu Deutschland" (Terrorism is a part of Germany)

thats why i summarized it for you burger

The West will descend into weekly terrorist attacks, like Middle Eastern countries, all because boomers wanted to pat themselves on the back for how tolerant they are.

Maybe I'm too tired but I'm not following you Muhammad, how does this btfo anyone here?

a shlomo who is supposed to push immigration and love for multiculturalism is clearly talking about the danger of terrorism

>its the 9/11 of germany
12 people dead, 50 people wounded

vs

3000 people dead, 6000 wounded

?

Shlomo just so happened to leave the christmas market 10 minutes before the terror attack.

Jesus Christ.

Oh okay, I gotcha

Fuck I'm btfo now

he said that it rises the conscienceness about the possibility of greater terror attacks in our homeland like 9/11 did for the US previously they seemed to be more far away

Sup Forumsack tries to hide his despair with some layers of irony >typical retard

Shlomo literally complains about having to pay an extra Shekel in Israel.

The only solution is to satisfy the refugees with their needs, which are education and gangbangs. You don't see that integration doesn't go one way. If you want to get something, you have to give something.

Germany is pretty much dead.

I went to Köln last December and enjoyed the christmas markets.

Good cabbage and mulled wine. They actually had hot eggnog too which I'd never seen before and was delicious.

Everything else was garbage.

Gee, who could have possibly seen this develop?

wtf that's in switzerland

feels cucked

>feels cucked

Yea I remember back in the fall of 2015 when my entire country were called racist for predicting that which is reality now.

whats the time he appears in the video?

I think he's just pleased a kike is talking about it. We don't get mad when we are proven wrong. Proving pol wrong is a good thing because Sup Forums pretty much hold doom and gloom views.

its not like all kikes do it some openly hate slimes

idk